Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose car did she allegedly jump out of? Father?

Not the mother from this:

"Mum Sarah Walker has asked the public to help her in distributing posters, hoping that she will be found and will return home.

She said: "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon. None of her friends have heard from her and she's not accessed social media."

Cops searching for missing girl, 17, arrest man in 50s on suspicion of murder

Whose car did she allegedly jump out of? Father?

Not the mother from this:

"Mum Sarah Walker has asked the public to help her in distributing posters, hoping that she will be found and will return home.

She said: "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon. None of her friends have heard from her and she's not accessed social media."

Cops searching for missing girl, 17, arrest man in 50s on suspicion of murder

Could be conflicting stories - but this link says this

Girl, 17, missing for weeks was 'murdered', police say - as man in 50s arrested

Her parents said they had not seen her since she ran out of their car three days earlier, and her mum said she last heard from Bernadette when she received a text at 1am on July 20 saying she'd be home soon.

BBM

@RobinCAL Hmm, several ways to look at that:
a) in their car but not with either parent on... July 20 or earlier?
b) she was in the car with father or stepfather or mother's partner depending on family setup on... July 20 or earlier?
c) did her parents last see her July 18 or 19? because I thought she was seen last on July 19, before last text at 1am on July 20?
d) would leaving it 24 hours - or longer - be appropriate before reporting missing?

@RobinCAL Hmm, several ways to look at that:
a) in their car but not with either parent on... July 20 or earlier?
b) she was in the car with father or stepfather or mother's partner depending on family setup on... July 20 or earlier?
c) did her parents last see her July 18 or 19? because I thought she was seen last on July 19, before last text at 1am on July 20?
d) would leaving it 24 hours - or longer - be appropriate before reporting missing?

Another snip from the same link -

Bernadette Walker, 17, was reported missing from Peterborough on 21 July by her parents after she had not been seen for three days.
BBM

I find it odd that she had not been seen for three days, she's not reported missing and then she messages saying she'll be home soon - makes me wonder if Bernadette sent that message.

Someone was asking... I think on the police FB link above ^ if the picture of her with green hair was the latest as they had seen a girl locally at a bus stop just a few days ago. You always get these kind of alleged sightings though in cases which never come to anything. Though the green hair, if how she looked when last seen, is not too common.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200913-092545_Chrome-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200913-092545_Chrome-01.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Another snip from the same link -

Bernadette Walker, 17, was reported missing from Peterborough on 21 July by her parents after she had not been seen for three days.
BBM

I find it odd that she had not been seen for three days, she's not reported missing and then she messages saying she'll be home soon - makes me wonder if Bernadette sent that message.

One of the local news articles said that the parents didn't report Bernadette missing earlier as they thought she was probably staying with a friend.

But surely they would have called around her friends to ask if she was staying with them? Three days not hearing from your child and not having a single friend having seen her or admit she's staying with them seems excessive to wait to call the police?

Someone was asking... I think on the police FB link above ^ if the picture of her with green hair was the latest as they had seen a girl locally at a bus stop just a few days ago. You always get these kind of alleged sightings though in cases which never come to anything. Though the green hair, if how she looked when last seen, is not too common.

No I think the pic with the baby sibling was said to be the most recent.

The local papers were saying that the photos of her with half blonde and half dark hair were the latest. So it wouldn't stand out quite as much as the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph