Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree-if MT could’ve thrown KM under the bus, she would’ve by now...I am hoping that KM has the goods on MT, that he will eventually execute his opportunity to sink her.

I agree as well. Looking at her history before FD and since, MT always has done what’s best for her and her alone in my opinion. She would have sliced and diced KM up and stuffed him under the first possible bus if she could have. My hope is on KM to do the right thing, a good thing, to help those kids find their mom and for some justice for JFD. MOO.

It would be so incredibly satisfying if KM decided to roll on MT, but since it would be at his own considerable expense, I don’t think it’ll happen. He seems to me like the kind of guy who wouldn’t exhibit that kind of thinking-and since he is a lawyer, may exhibit lawyer-type thinking...like that he doesn’t think they can convince a jury about his part in it, and he isn’t going to help them. I don’t think he is protecting MT at all, just himself. I cannot remember right now who is representing him-does anyone else know?

I don’t recall, either. My hope, though, is that LE has enough that KM can make some kind of deal to throw MT where she belongs: in jail for a very long time. I just hope. MOO.

Shhhhh, your set of facts here may interrupt my scheduled stop of The Karma Bus on top of Michelle Troconis!

Yeah Kent is in it up to his eyeballs. Kent, though, is quietly sitting in jail, respecting the court system. To me, signaling with this reserve that he knows justice is coming.

Start-up partner Fotis d showed his true cowardly nature & left Mawhinney holding the proverbial bag with Side-Piece.

Meanwhile, the third co-conspirator, the Side-Pice/Cheater/Homewrecker, likely instigator is out & about alternating between complaints about her bond conditions & virtue-signaling.

I so prefer Mr. Mawhinney's handling of the dismal situation.

Kent Mawhinney could put a stop to Michelle Troconis' act in short order.

So hoping that he does, and soon, before she has a chance to sneak onto a plane departing for a non-extraditing country.

Plum Bag and all.

C'mon, Kent, please?

JMHO YMMV LRR

I’m right with you. It’s all horrible but MT has made it so much worse in my view for JFD’s kids and family by flitting around like this is nothing and whining about how SHE is suffering. Sure. So, yes, I’m hoping for KM to help. MOO.

But Kent maybe dug that grave on his club's property? And FD tried to manipulate Kent's wife into coming over to FD's house to meet up with Kent? Possibly grave was intended for KM's wife, not FD's? Quid pro quo?

Maybe so, yes. I have no idea but I am so glad KM’s wife is alive. I just think that MT is involved at a much deeper level just based on what we know from evidence. MOO.

Maybe so, yes. I have no idea but I am so glad KM’s wife is alive. I just think that MT is involved at a much deeper level just based on what we know from evidence. MOO.

Connect the dots, just the dots available in the multiple arrest warrants. We know that LE & Atty Colangelo have more.

IF the plan was as the evidence indicates :
Jennifer's children would be robbed of their mother
CM's children would be robbed of their mother

Robbed by Michelle Troconis, who would be queen of Hilliard Farber's castle

Who had the most to gain?
Fd is shed of Jennifer, now with the children who are biologically & legally his
Kent Mawhinney is shed of his wife, now with children who are legally & biologically his

Michelle Troconis, who would be queen of Hilliard Farber's castle
Michelle Troconis, who doesn't even own a car

Michelle Troconis stood to gain the most.

at least for a while
upload_2020-9-13_5-58-4.png

wait maybe Anna Curry would be that queen, for a while....

JMHO YMMV LRR

I’m right with you. It’s all horrible but MT has made it so much worse in my view for JFD’s kids and family by flitting around like this is nothing and whining about how SHE is suffering. Sure. So, yes, I’m hoping for KM to help. MOO.

She (MT) really is wretched, isn’t she? Constantly promoting HER life, HER battle, and HER family...just imagine what a role model she would have been for the Dulos children, if Fd had been allowed to persist in putting his children in her company!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member