MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Main points from GH's interview with KS (EL's daughter):
1) There was a WalMart receipt in EL's house dated May 10th, presumably a purchase made by EL
2) There was a reported sighting of EL at Dollar General on May 10th
3) EL was not currently in a relationship, is separated from KS's father [IMO all KS is eldest of four all from the same father]
_____a) two of EL's kids presently live with their father who is EL's estranged husband
4) Had recently moved to the property (house + 10 acres) where she is missing from
_____a) abutting properties are larger acreage (IMO how did they coordinate a search on May 16th when there is just so much acreage?)
5) EL "dealt with" depression and anxiety, which may or may not (unclear from the interview) be medically diagnosed and may or may not be treated by medication
6) EL was known to have a gun and CC permit
7) There is some confusion about the Dollar General location where EL was see on May 10th. I'm not going to speak to that point because I think the answer is made clear elsewhere.
8) On May 15th when KS went into the home she found EL's purse, wallet, cash, ID, cigarettes
9) EL is without her medications
10) Contacted Sheriff on May 15th
11) EL's phone was off the whole week from May 10th to May 15th
12) Sheriff found EL's phone, presumably in the house, and KS reports they are applying digital forensics on the phone
_____a) KS says that she DID NOT see the phone herself

rbbm - when did they found her phone ? Has there been further information about this

I keep thinking about the Dollar General Store in Climax Springs as being the last place sighted - is that the store where the receipt is from was that receipt dated the 9th or 10th May? Did she go there morning/afternoon or evening ? I am trying to picture a timeline with the info that is available and I am not getting very far.

I've just checked the Bring Echo Home FB page run by her daughter. No new updates. The last was 12 August.

I'm guessing local LE is not giving her any updates. It's possible they're no longer investigating it? Just waiting for her body to be found by hunters or a killer to call them up and confess?

If they have her cell phone, there is a LOT of information they can retrieve. All they have to do is ask for assistance from the FBI. Have they contacted Missouri State Highway Patrol for assistance? They help small communities with these kinds of cases.

Main Page

Bring Echo Home
108220512_121355192963993_362085784735467318_n.jpg

Echo's daughter is still searching for her after 4 1/2 months. She posted a vid today giving her personal thoughts and feelings about her mom's disappearance. As expected, she doesn't believe Echo left on her own but she has no clue where her mom might have gone. She describes Echo as "somebody to so many people" (e.g., a mom, grandmother (MeeMaw), sister, cousin, best friend, wife, etc.). She misses Echo's beautiful soul, her bubbly personality, her smile that lights up a room and her infectious laugh. She speaks directly to whomever it is that has taken her. She begs him/her/them to come forward, call anonymously, etc. but to find it within their hearts to help her find her mom and let her come home. She asks people to please continue to share Echo's MP alerts and to call in with any information they may have.

It's so heartbreaking to watch her break down so badly and to lay her raw feelings out there on video for all the world to see. I can't even imagine her pain; no one should ever have to go through the emotions that families endure when a loved one is missing. My prayers go out to her and all who love Echo. Dear God, please bring Echo home soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back