GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

I am also thinking he was mentally Ill but would he not be deemed unfit to stand before any court hearing if this was the case ?

I think he has been sufficiently mentally capable to attend this first hearing which is usually very brief and only confirms he will stay on remand and allocates a date for his next hearing.

Perhaps, now, psychiatric evaluations will be carried out before September and based on those, CPS will then decide whether or not a trial is possible.

all MOO of course

My first opinion in this thread.
I've thought for awhile that the sight of two women dancing together sent the murderer into a rage.
Is there a word for people who hate same sex couples. My thought was the murderer thought that's what they were.
And now the entwining makes me think I'm on the right track.

Yes, there is a word for having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people; Homophobic.

I think that's a big jump, though. There could be myriad reasons it happened. Incidentally, are there any photos of the perp out there beyond the court sketch?

Not that I've seen. He's probably not on social media or has it all private, otherwise the media would have found his photos.

My first opinion in this thread.
I've thought for awhile that the sight of two women dancing together sent the murderer into a rage.
Is there a word for people who hate same sex couples. My thought was the murderer thought that's what they were.
And now the entwining makes me think I'm on the right track.
Just like the reading stabbings a few weeks ago, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new in the article, but showing a different court sketch

PRI_156805386-1.jpg

Bodies of murdered sisters were found dumped in a hedge by friends | Metro News

Eight Metropolitan Police officers are now being probed for misconduct after two constables were suspended for allegedly taking a selfie with the bodies of two sisters who had been murdered.

Scotland Yard revealed two serving Metropolitan Police Constables were arrested on June 22 on suspicion of misconduct in a public office. They have since been released under investigation and were suspended from duty.

The organisation has now revealed that six further officers have been placed under investigation for misconduct in relation to the inappropriate and non-official photographs.

EIGHT Met Police officers are now being probed for misconduct | Daily Mail Online

my guess is that this will be the WhatsApp group

Back in Court on Monday - Old Bailey

Court 14 - sitting at 10:00 am

THE COMMON SERJEANT OF LONDON

Plea and Trial Preparation

SITTING AT 10:45 am

T20207198
HUSSEIN Danyal
01MP0141720
NLONM Crown Prosecution Service
CVP (Link on front page of DCS)

So why did he kill the women?
It seems like all these recent crazy slasher type murders visited upon strangers by strangers, seem to be explained (if that is the right word) as simple mental health cases and that is that. imo.

So why did he kill the women?
It seems like all these recent crazy slasher type murders visited upon strangers by strangers, seem to be explained (if that is the right word) as simple mental health cases and that is that. imo.

My question too. Why don't they simply hug a tree? Brainscratcher!

Teenager charged with double murder in Wembley may not face trial until next autumn

On Monday, Hussein appeared before Old Bailey judge Richard Marks QC by video link from Belmarsh Prison.

He spoke only to confirm his identity and was not asked to enter pleas to the charges against him.

Judge Marks set a provisional trial for October 11 2021 for up to three weeks but expressed a hope the date could be brought forward.

A further case management hearing was set for October 26 this year. The trial at the Old Bailey is expected to be heard by a High Court Judge.

Teen charged with double murder may not face trial until next autumn | ITV News

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back