Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of these conversations about benefits must be extremely upsetting for any posters with disabilities themselves or have children with disabilities.
Can we just leave it that the family appeared to be managing financially.

I'm not sure if this has been picked on but people mentioning two Mercedes on the drive, benefits etc. The Mercedes pictured in press reports behind crime tape is a 52 plate B class, probabably worth no more than £1500. Just something I'd noticed.

Public post on social media regarding SLW history - 2009 a post she wrote about a partner who was domestically abusive - states in it she now has a new fiancée and the kids believe he is their dad and it will stay that way until they are old enough to know better.

Have SS if req.

Could it be that Bernadette found out that he isn’t her Biological dad if it’s been kept quiet.

Could perhaps be a trigger for the events.

Public post on social media regarding SLW history - 2009 a post she wrote about a partner who was domestically abusive - states in it she now has a new fiancée and the kids believe he is their dad and it will stay that way until they are old enough to know better.

Have SS if req.

Could it be that Bernadette found out that he isn’t her Biological dad if it’s been kept quiet.

What a strange thing to do (post on social media) if you’re trying to keep something quiet. Shows Sarah’s need for drama/attention.

I wonder how old the older children were when he come onto the scene and took over the role as Dad. Just thinking they may have been too old by then to hide the fact he was not thier biological Dad?!

Last edited:
What a strange thing to do (post on social media) if you’re trying to keep something quiet. Shows Sarah’s need for drama/attention.

I wonder how old the older children were when he come onto the scene and took over the role as Dad. Just thinking they may have been too old by then to hide the fact he was not thier biological Dad?!

11 years ago, Bernadette would have been 6. Old enough to know her surname had changed.

There is a post on ScW FB wall of SW saying, on July 10 2018, "It's been 8yrs now Scott Walker!!!"

That sounds as if they had been together since July 2010. Or, at least, how I took it?

There is a post on ScW FB wall of SW saying, on July 10 2018, "It's been 8yrs now Scott Walker!!!"

That sounds as if they had been together since July 2010. Or, at least, how I took it?

I can’t see this post for me his profile only goes back to 2019, after that there’s nothing. He seems to have adjusted privacy settings or someone else has on his behalf... or is there another profile for ScW?

Have SS if req.

I cannot see that would be a strong enough reason to murder your own child and it would also apply to other children as she mentions, kids knowing he is not their real father.

She's referring to the post she screenshotted where she says "Scott proposed to me in a private plane above a castle 2day. Amazing day. I'll never 4get it. Thank u so much baby. Love u. N I said yes. Obviously. Lol. X x". It seems she shared it every other year to remind him how long since he proposed...

Just thinking out loud about the strange 'she ran out of the car' comment.
It implies she didn't arrive home in the car with the parent/parents ( but originally was in the car?) Was this a deliberate comment to explain her not coming home?
So, was she possibly killed at another place? (Rather than at home)...
IMO.

Just thinking out loud about the strange 'she ran out of the car' comment.
It implies she didn't arrive home in the car with the parent/parents ( but originally was in the car?) Was this a deliberate comment to explain her not coming home?
So, was she possibly killed at another place? (Rather than at home)...
IMO.

I think it's a half truth. She was in the car with them and she did leave the car but she didn't run out of it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend