Theory #4: All Other Theories

Rustling in the bushes was at the same time the siren went off and was heard east of the house. Go go.

I'm still in the beginning chapters.

You make an excellent point about the bus driver recalling if someone was absent and if someone was behaving oddly immediately after Anna disappeared.

Also, there were neighbors who had moved out shortly before Anna disappeared. I wonder if that vacant home was east near where someone heard that noise near the creek where there were no animals.

I was a neighbor of Anna's and not only were none of the neighbors questioned I only learned of Anna when I was on a Zodiac Killer page and saw an advertisement for AnnaMom's book. I assumed the book was about a kid disappearing in the 80's from one of the neighborhoods in town. Was I shocked when I started realizing that Anna was my neighbor and disappeared when I was in third grade. I questioned everyone in my family and no one had any idea this little girl had disappeared.

I had forgotten Anna was heard talking shortly before she disappeared. It got me wondering if it wasn't the cats she was talking to, but instead talking to her abductor. Based on beadurs tip about the neighbor, it's possible Anna wasn't frightened because this person was familiar to her.

I was a neighbor of Anna's and not only were none of the neighbors questioned I only learned of Anna when I was on a Zodiac Killer page and saw an advertisement for AnnaMom's book. I assumed the book was about a kid disappearing in the 80's from one of the neighborhoods in town. Was I shocked when I started realizing that Anna was my neighbor and disappeared when I was in third grade. I questioned everyone in my family and no one had any idea this little girl had disappeared.

Wow! You would think word would have spread like wild fire throughout the community!
Have you ever heard if there were individual’s to be aware of at all?

I had forgotten Anna was heard talking shortly before she disappeared. It got me wondering if it wasn't the cats she was talking to, but instead talking to her abductor. Based on beadurs tip about the neighbor, it's possible Anna wasn't frightened because this person was familiar to her.

Yes, I always thought that a little interesting. A word or two to a cat. But full out chatting away would be concerning.

It's possible this person lured her away from the property on foot and harmed her enough distance away the adults wouldn't have heard.

I think this person was acting inappropriately with Anna and feared she would tell. Thus the need to make sure she couldn't tell.

I think there are people who know, or at least have an idea. Something that just doesn't sit right, and those persons need to contact police and tell what they know. Even if they think their tip may be irrelevant, it might just be the one piece of the puzzle to tie things together.

It's not too late. No tip is too small. Do the right thing and call the San Mateo county sheriff and tell them what is known. Anna deserves justice, not silence.

I agree with Cubby that the perpetrator was being inappropriate with Anna and he had to silence her. The reason I suspect this person is that two years after Anna disappeared his fourth grade sister told me her older brother “practiced on her.” What she said has always troubled me and then when I started to read “Searching For Anna” it just clicked.

Thank you for having the courage to post beauders. I pray more people who have knowledge of his inappropriate behavior come forward and contact the appropriate authorities. Especially those who may be victims of his behavior. They are most likely to have information on possible locations where he may have hid her remains.

Contact information at the following links.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Have you seen this child? Anna Waters

Anna Christian Waters – The Charley Project

Last edited:
bumping for anna may this year be the year she found and reunited with her family

It occurred to me the person who was "practicing" on his younger sister almost certainly knew the neighbors had recently moved out of the homes immediately around Anna's home.

Was Anna learning about "good touch, bad touch" shortly before she disappeared? Was she acting out in any ways typical of a child being touched inappropriately?

I can't prove it, but I am 99% certain this person is responsible for Anna's disappearance and knows her current whereabouts.

It's not the answer anyone wanted, but wishful thinking and denial only protects the perpetrator responsible for Anna's disappearance.

This year, I pray Anna knows we are still fighting for the truth, and justice.

Cubby does Anna’s mom know who my suspect is?

IDK. Annasbro knows, so I am assuming he told her. However, without his posting confirmation he told her I can't be 100 percent certain.

During the sixties and seventies the child *advertiser censored* trade was beginning to take shape in a big way in North America, California being one of the centres of this activity.
If one remembers how private both G’s were and their seemingly likeness to venture out in the evening, the three hotel rooms they rented simultaneously for whatever reason, and the money Brody had in his bank at the time of his death. If they lived near other people in the Tenderloin who were traffickers of children who knew the ropes and told them money was to be made by this activity, it would lend to 1. The disappearance of Anna. 2. Money. It has crossed my mind that they may have arranged for Anna to be picked up and used for this production. These groups of traffickers were commonly middle class to upper class, intelligent every day people who made a lot money doing this.
‘Brody as quirky as he was could have been introduced to this idea and knew it would make him cold cash and rid Anna of receiving child support payments.
I don’t think we can exclude the thought. We don’t know what happened, this is another avenue that could be looked into further.
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Your right Sidekick all avenue's should be explored. One question to ask is did the George's own a car or have access to one? Half Moon Bay is forty miles south of San Francisco, so I think it would be very hard for the George's to get there without access to a vehicle. Purissma Canyon is desolate. Strangers stand out, my suspect was not a stranger, he lived in another canyon and Anna's brothers and stepfather, with Anna tagging along, helped to build a barn on my suspects parents property. There was a child molester in the area wouldn't he be your first suspect?

beauders, from what I remember the George’s did have a white hatchback at some point, either access to this vehicle or owned it. I would have to review the threads to find where I read that. But, let’s say IF they were in cohorts with the abductors to “arrange’ the pickup of Anna in the green car, the abductors were driving not necessarily the George’s. In regards to the white van also seen in the area, an arms stretch from Anna’s home, apparently a younger man and an older man in the vehicle, the George’s may have used a rental or perhaps other abductors were in the van. There were photographs of two vehicles. One, a white van and the other a green car. We don’t know on that day if she was taken from the van or the green car.
I completely understand your suspicion with your suspect as well. It does make sense if in fact the suspect moved outwards towards other kids not just ‘practicing’ on his sister.
I am just offering another viable thought as we know in California at that time, child *advertiser censored* was just starting to climb coupled with the oddness of Brody. The green car was seen a few or less previous to her pickup and disappearance. So my question is, who the heck were these people? For what reason would they or anyone want to take a little girl?
I think both ideas are probable and need to be looked into further.
Is there a way to conduct another search in that area beauders?
Was there a direct path from Anna’s house to the suspect’s house other than Purissma Creek Rd?

What color car did the neighbors family drive?

I think it was a "couple" involved in Anna's disappearance, just not the couple Nonda remembers. I believe the couple was the neighbor boy and his mother who helped her son hide Anna.

I don't think it matters if he went on to molest other kids outside of his sibling. Clearly he frightened his sister to stay silent. I wish she had the courage to contact the authorities responsible for Anna's case. She might be the only person who could help lead detectives to evidence to finally solve this mystery.

Hi Cubby,
You mean another couple in the area where Anna lives? Interesting that his mother would be involved too.
Has anyone spoken to the sister to speak out? This could be paramount!
On the day Anna vanished .. I think the only vehicle seen was a white van.
The green sedan a few weeks? Earlier. As seen by Nonda.

I knew both parents, the mother was a substitute teacher and at this time the father was a student working on a PhD. in Psychology. When I was in the 5th grade I went with the younger set of twins to Tijuana, Mexico for spring break because the older twins didn't want to go. If the mother was involved it was after the fact, she was a kind woman but she would probably help cover up what the older son did. They did high tail it out Half Moon Bay pretty quick to a place that was very desolate, Enterprise, Oregon.

Catching up again...
So a poster on here had a tip, that was forwarded to Annasbro and Dr Doogie, but not the mom.
Are they really Annasbro and Annasmom? As in family? But not communicating with each other?

I didn't see where they were verified.. maybe I missed that part!

My gut says she was lured away.

Prayers.

I knew both parents, the mother was a substitute teacher and at this time the father was a student working on a PhD. in Psychology. When I was in the 5th grade I went with the younger set of twins to Tijuana, Mexico for spring break because the older twins didn't want to go. If the mother was involved it was after the fact, she was a kind woman but she would probably help cover up what the older son did. They did high tail it out Half Moon Bay pretty quick to a place that was very desolate, Enterprise, Oregon.

So, perhaps the boy came home from his dealings with Anna and told his mother what he had just done? Scared, she sold the house and moved States, father approving the move.

How old would he have been?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back