GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Our detectives are asking for your help to be on the lookout for Kassanndra Cantrell, who is missing from the Parkland area under unusual circumstances. Cantrell’s family reported her as missing on Thursday August 27 after she did not return home for several days and has no known contact with her friends or family.

Cantrell was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday August 25, 2020, when she drove away from her family’s residence on 4th Ave. E. in a white 4-door 2014 Mazda 3 sedan with Washington State license plate number AXV1638. Cantrell’s friends believe that she may have planned to go to a grocery store, but there have been no records of financial activity to verify that she went shopping.

Kassanndra Marie Cantrell is a 33 year old white female, 5’7” tall, 180 lbs., with brown hair and blue eyes. Detectives are concerned because Cantrell is pregnant and missed a doctor’s appointment that was scheduled for Wednesday August 26. There has been no activity on Cantrell’s cell phone since the day she went missing.

118379949_1838805092926246_2945878525935979417_o.jpg

Pierce County Sheriff's Department

Pierce County deputies search for missing pregnant woman

WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths does not allow social media rumors. Anyone can pretend to be anyone and say anything in social media. Such posts will be removed and members may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges for posting rumors.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please remember ... no sleuthing of anyone who is not officially named a POI/suspect by LE.

Thank you.

Breaking News: Pierce County Sheriff Deputies tell me they’ve arrested Kassandra Cantrell’s ex-boyfriend for murder at his home and they have found her body in University Place @komonews #KOMONews

(video)
https://twitter.com/TammyKOMO/status/1308569804660379648

Minutes ago our SWAT Team took a suspect into custody for the disappearance & murder of Kassanndra Cantrell, who has been missing from her Parkland residence since 8/25. The suspect was identified as an ex-boyfriend of Cantrell. Details on the arrest: http://bit.ly/2FV2n6j

Eij6L-NVkAAmcg3.jpeg
https://twitter.com/PierceSheriff/status/1308571427797262336

The body of Kassandra Cantrell, a pregnant Parkland woman missing nearly a month, was found Tuesday over a cliff in University Place.

A Pierce County sheriff’s SWAT team arrested her 37-year-old ex-boyfriend at his Tacoma house hours after the discovery. He is expected to be booked into Pierce County Jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Cantrell, 33, was last seen leaving her family’s home the morning of Aug. 25.

Relatives reported her missing two days later, concerned that she’d missed her first ultrasound appointment.

Pierce County sheriff’s detectives almost immediately narrowed in on an ex-boyfriend believed to have fathered Cantrell’s baby.

They recovered surveillance video after Cantrell’s Mazda 3 sedan was found abandoned in Tacoma showing the ex-boyfriend arrive at a parking garage in her vehicle and leave in a truck.

EBM: Wonder which parking garage?

Divers also recovered Cantrell’s cell phone in the waters off Owen Beach.

EBM: FYI - Owens Beach is in Point Defiance Park

Just before noon Tuesday, the investigation led detectives to 64th Street West and Chambers Creek Road in University Place, where they found Cantrell’s body about 100 yards down a cliff.

Rescue crews used a high-angle ropes operation to recover the body.

“This is sad ending but this is the ending we expected,” sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said. “At least now we can get closure for the family.”

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article245932625.html

Last edited:
The arrest follows this afternoon's discovery of remains believed to be Kassanndra Cantrell, which were found by our detectives utilizing data obtained from the suspect's truck. Detectives located the remains over a steep hillside along Chambers Creek Road in University Place.

Eij61tUVgAATaMP.png Eij629FU8AAbezc.png Eij65HxVkAAOonk.png
https://twitter.com/PierceSheriff/status/1308571915783516160

At the time of her disappearance, Kassanndra Cantrell was in the early stages of her first pregnancy. Our detectives worked non-stop for the past 4 weeks to locate her & to identify the suspect responsible for her disappearance.

Eij7zXoUwAEQZtj.jpeg
https://twitter.com/PierceSheriff/status/1308573357000933376

Few more details in the Twitter post from the Sheriff.

Pierce County Sheriff's Department

23m ·

Detectives locate body believed to be missing person Kassanndra Cantrell; victim's ex-boyfriend identified as suspect & arrested by SWAT team
- - - - - - - - - - - -
This afternoon a team of our homicide detectives located a body that is believed to be missing person Kassanndra Cantrell, and they have arrested a suspect in her disappearance and murder.
Kassanndra Cantrell was reported missing by her family on August 27, 2020, after not returning home and not being seen or heard from in two days.
<modsnip>

The arrest follows this afternoon's discovery of remains believed to be Kassanndra Cantrell, which were found by our detectives utilizing data obtained from the suspect's truck. Detectives located the remains over a steep hillside along Chambers Creek Road in University Place.

View attachment 264830 View attachment 264831 View attachment 264832
https://twitter.com/PierceSheriff/status/1308571915783516160

At the time of her disappearance, Kassanndra Cantrell was in the early stages of her first pregnancy. Our detectives worked non-stop for the past 4 weeks to locate her & to identify the suspect responsible for her disappearance.

View attachment 264828
https://twitter.com/PierceSheriff/status/1308573357000933376

Thank you for including Kassandra’s photo as the last image of your post, so that we can concentrate on her and her baby and not that thing in the image above. I appreciated seeing the person responsible in cuffs, and then wiping that visual out with Kassandra’s lovely face. Grateful to those who didn’t stop searching and those who used their training and resources to recover her and her unborn child today in what sounds like a recovery requiring some skill.

So glad they got him and were able to find her body. It was only a matter of time. I bet there was plenty of evidence in his truck and in his home.

So sorry for Kassanndra's family to have lost a beautiful woman and her unborn child to such a brutal and senseless murder. I hope they find a way to charge him for the murder of the unborn child, too.

So glad they got him and were able to find her body. It was only a matter of time. I bet there was plenty of evidence in his truck and in his home.

So sorry for Kassanndra's family to have lost a beautiful woman and her unborn child to such a brutal and senseless murder. I hope they find a way to charge him for the murder of the unborn child, too.

Yes and they got him fast!
She was found at Approx 2 pm and the Booking document noted at 5:50pm.
Hopefully additional charges will come after an autopsy verifies the unborn baby. RIP.

Oh my lord. I have searched this poor woman’s name a dozen times per day for a month. I am so sad and angry her life ended like this. I am thankful for the law enforcement officers who refused to give up. I am so so sorry for Kassanndra, who deserved a full life and motherhood, and her family who deserved to share in that life.

eij6l-nvkaamcg3-jpeg.264817

Wonder who's the woman in black sitting on the back of the SWAT vehicle? Looks like her hands are behind her back.

SAME. Is that the gf or like his stepmother or grandma? They both look old. Older than their years, older than KC. Old and out of shape. And what’s up with the all black attire. not in a fashionable kind of way.

booking is posted so sleuthers, spill what you know on CPD!!!

It seems so long, I am so sorry to read about this but she needed to be found. I hope her family will get some type of closure and am glad justice is going to be served by the murderer. He killed a woman and her baby and my bet is because of his inconvenience and nothing more. What a p o s

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back