GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

Seems more than child support, who knows if she even brought it up. He seems very earlier on to hate having kids. Would like to know his background.

I think maybe because we spend time on this forum, some of the things that seem obvious to us not obvious to the criminals or maybe they are so focus on killing the person they don't pay attention.
Like saying you haven't spoken to her in years when you texted her the day she went missing do they not know they can check phone records? Or parking where there is a surveillance camera.

Then again the smart ones know better and never get caught. :(.

I hope his GF had no ideas of his plans, she must have been suspicious after the fact though. Now he can continue the relationship behind bars. If I was her I would not speak to him ever again.
If she didn’t share with detectives the whole suspicious ADT fiasco, other possibly suspicious activities, she could still be charged with obstruction.

Such a sad outcome for her family and friends.

I hope that anyone responsible for any part in her death is charged. I suspect that someone talked once LE had more facts in hand. It seems like finding the phone would’ve been a bit difficult without info from someone who was privy to what happened but we will likely hear about that.

Boyfriends and husbands who can do this stuff are incredibly stupid since they are always the first one suspected of a crime.

JMO

Doesn't this mean she told him she was pregnant prior to meeting up.?Doesn't look like it was a surprise on that day at least. He lured her to her death, he planned it. He is just an evil idiot Moo

Why was it so easy for him to kill someone he has been going back and forth with for years? People are messed up.
She must have told him eventually. Maybe just days before the murder. That might explain why the first pregnancy test/results were missing from the home.

I thought maybe the girlfriend had found out too, but now it seems he killed Kassanndra hoping his girlfriend would never learn the truth. I knew KC must have been in his house, just because of the way LE descended on it. They were prepared for resistance.

They also took pictures of the doorway and what looked like where the surveillance camera would have been.

What a dummy. He left a trail of evidence that led right to him.

Deleted because I had the details about the vehicles mixed up.

I'm wondering about all the blood in the basement, though. Did he lure her down there to kill her? Did he dismember the body? How did he take her body out of the house? Whatever he used to put the body in, he must have loaded it into the vehicle when the cameras were off.

Last edited:
Due to copyright, only 10% of an article is allowed to be copied and pasted. This means that the article cannot be broken up into different posts in order to post most of it.

A note can be added stating there is a lot more pertinent information in the article.

Thanks

I've only been on this site for a few years but I don't recall seeing another case with only so few threads and comments. It just amazes me that they kept this so tight lipped through this process and there was so little information gathered from the general public. I think now we see why. They really didn't need any more evidence. This guy left himself wide open. The police are to be commended and they obviously felt so confident that he was the guy that they just waited til the GPS evidence was available to get the body and make the case airtight. Nice to see one where there is no room for doubt or conjecture as to who is guilty. I feel for the family but I'm glad they have closure and will be able to see justice carried out hopefully.

Appears her car was abandoned with the keys in it the very day she went missing and it wasn't stolen or vandalized, that's amazing. Points I want to make. I think we are going to learn he stabbed her and it was a messy death. I am having a hard time figuring out how he moved her from the basement to her car by himself and I hate to think of what he did to be able to do that. It gives me satisfaction to know he was watching LE and wondering what they knew...he saw on the news where they were searching, they had his truck - I'm sure the GPS info in it was freaking him out along with the cell phone data and camera images. I hope it was driving him crazy, even though he was free he was trapped and I love imagining this eating him alive. I am very interested to know just how involved the live in really has been. She may yet be charged with accessory after the fact, imo.

Last edited:
The phone was found buried in the water at Owens Beach. I recall this area was the subject of a search by LE very early (looking for evidence).

The phone's final destination point recorded was at 12:45 p.m. in an area similar with Owen Beach, where divers would later find it buried in sea kelp on the ocean floor.

About 45 minutes after investigators believe Cantrell's phone was thrown in Puget Sound, Dudley’s phone turns back on and places him at his residence. He texts his wife at 2:30 p.m. seemingly about the security cameras being back on, and just prior, texting his employer asking about sealant, a substance used for sealing and filling gaps and cracks. Dudley mentions to his boss he’s doing work in his basement. One week later, FBI forensic technicians would search his home, detecting blood in various areas of the basement and also in his truck.

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

The article you linked to goes into such good detail. Thank you for that. They’ve been Carefully gathering info since all of this started, it seems.

"I just need my baby back home, so she can have her baby." Those were the words of Kassanndra Cantrell's mother one month ago when her only daughter first disappeared. The pain she and Kassanndra's loved ones are feeling after getting confirmation that won't be happening is unimaginable. Search warrants outline the case against Kassanndra's ex-boyfriend and show the horrifc crime appears to have been carefully crafted, and the evidence is extensive.

Appears her car was abandoned with the keys in it the very day she went missing and it wasn't stolen or vandalized, that's amazing. Points I want to make. I think we are going to learn he stabbed her and it was a messy death. I am having a hard time figuring out how he moved her from the basement to her car by himself and I hate to think of what he did to be able to do that. It gives me satisfaction to know he was watching LE and wondering what they knew...he saw on the news where they were searching, they had his truck - I'm sure the GPS info in it was freaking him out along with the cell phone data and camera images. I hope it was driving him crazy, even though he was free he was trapped and I love imagining this eating him alive. I am very interested to know just how involved the live in really has been. She may yet be charged with accessory after the fact, imo.
Just one point- I believe he moved her from basement to HIS truck. Not her car. They finally found her based on his truck’s gps. A transfer between vehicles by the dome was too risky. Not sure when her body would have been moved into his truck... before turning the cameras back on at 2:30? or some later time?
He turned his phone back on at the residence 45 minutes after her phone was dumped. I suspect her body was dumped later- likely at night at some point, not in the same tight timeframe of the other actions on the 25th.
Also it seems like he turned off ADT after his suspicious bike ride back home (on camera?), after KC arrived (on camera?), after KC was killed :(

The Velma link in that article is amazing. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend. That is a crazy story and a major league screwup for this guy.

Yeah and he kept her contact info in his phone but deleted some things. He really is an idiot, imo. I'm so happy this useless you know what was caught! He's going have a nice life in confinement, imo

I don't think the girlfriend knew about the murder because he had already disposed of the body, abandoned the car, and retrieved his truck from the garage by the time he texted her about the cameras being back on. He seemed to go to great lengths to hide his crimes from her. I think he was hoping he could get rid of his problem by killing KC and his girlfriend would never find out about his relationship with her and the pregnancy.

Even if she did suspect him after the fact, I don't think it would be enough to charge her. She would have had to take specific actions to cover for him.

So when did he dispose (I’m sorry) of her body? Did he use her car to do it right before he dumped the car? For some reason I am confused about that part.
Well, he was seen parking his truck at the garage at 8:00 am and then taking his bike out of his truck. Four hours later, he was seen driving her car and then pulling out of the garage with his truck. KC was at his house about an hour and a half after he dropped off his truck, and he didn't return her car until around noon.

Maybe he used her vehicle to dispose of the body, then drove his truck to get rid of the phone? Since it was 12:45 when the phone was near where it was eventually found?

So when did he dispose (I’m sorry) of her body? Did he use her car to do it right before he dumped the car? For some reason I am confused about that part.
Unclear when he disposed of body but he used his truck. See my thoughts here.
Just one point- I believe he moved her from basement to HIS truck. Not her car. They finally found her based on his truck’s gps. A transfer between vehicles by the dome was too risky. Not sure when her body would have been moved into his truck... before turning the cameras back on at 2:30? or some later time?
He turned his phone back on at the residence 45 minutes after her phone was dumped. I suspect her body was dumped later- likely at night at some point, not in the same tight timeframe of the other actions on the 25th.
Also it seems like he turned off ADT after his suspicious bike ride back home (on camera?), after KC arrived (on camera?), after KC was killed :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back