GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

It sounds like he murdered her in his own home... in the garage? I just HOPE that his girlfriend dumps him, this is horrific. How do you kill the mother of your unborn child just because you don't want your girlfriend to dump you, and then let that same girlfriend live under the same roof where you killed the mother of your unborn child? What happened to denying the child is yours? By all accounts, she didn't even want his help with the baby.
His relationship clearly wasn't his top priority as he claims, because he obviously slept with someone else. What a piece of trash.
This case touched me. Kassanndra seemed like such a cool girl, and she was so happy to be a mommy. I'm so glad LE was able to find her, and that the piece of absolute trash that murdered her is behind bars.

It sounds like he murdered her in his own home... in the garage? I just HOPE that his girlfriend dumps him, this is horrific. How do you kill the mother of your unborn child just because you don't want your girlfriend to dump you, and then let that same girlfriend live under the same roof where you killed the mother of your unborn child? What happened to denying the child is yours? By all accounts, she didn't even want his help with the baby.
His relationship clearly wasn't his top priority as he claims, because he obviously slept with someone else. What a piece of trash.

This case touched me. Kassanndra seemed like such a cool girl, and she was so happy to be a mommy. I'm so glad LE was able to find her, and that the piece of absolute trash that murdered her is behind bars.

So true! Kassanndra deserved so much more, I'm so sorry she ever gave him the time of day. And his live in, what can she be thinking now?

I don't think the girlfriend knew about the murder because he had already disposed of the body, abandoned the car, and retrieved his truck from the garage by the time he texted her about the cameras being back on. He seemed to go to great lengths to hide his crimes from her. I think he was hoping he could get rid of his problem by killing KC and his girlfriend would never find out about his relationship with her and the pregnancy.

Even if she did suspect him after the fact, I don't think it would be enough to charge her. She would have had to take specific actions to cover for him.

After reading more I’m beginning to think the same thing. At least I hope she didn’t know. But I do believe that as they gathered more and more evidence showing he committed this crime his girlfriend may have started helping with the investigation as much as she could.

JMO

Not sure if this has been posted: https://twitter.com/YamsTV/status/1308744673956110338?s=20

EimFInNVoAAEKaP

"From there phone data records state Cantrell and Dudley’s phones were at his Tacoma home. About an hour and a half after she appeared to arrive, according to phone records, Dudley places a call to his home security company, ADT. Detectives note shortly after, he texted his wife the power was also temporarily out and said "don’t freak out if the ADT cams are down."

An hour later, Dudley’s phone shuts off, but Cantrell's doesn’t. The data shows it leaves Dudley’s home and travels to the train station where at the same time her car is dropped off. And when Dudley’s truck is captured leaving the train station not long after, records show her phone traveled with it. The phone's final destination point recorded was at 12:45 p.m. in an area similar with Owen Beach, where divers would later find it buried in sea kelp on the ocean floor.

About 45 minutes after investigators believe Cantrell's phone was thrown in Puget Sound, Dudley’s phone turns back on and places him at his residence. He texts his wife at 2:30 p.m. seemingly about the security cameras being back on, and just prior, texting his employer asking about sealant, a substance used for sealing and filling gaps and cracks. Dudley mentions to his boss he’s doing work in his basement. One week later, FBI forensic technicians would search his home, detecting blood in various areas of the basement and also in his truck."

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

Lots of details in the above link. I'm still unsure which vehicle he used to transport her body to University Place but it seems it would be her car as his truck is parked at the public garage. Also, he took precautions to inactivate his home security system, but forgot to turn off her phone. Seems it was that error that told LE the entire story.

Common-law wife- 14 years living together is definitely more spouse than not.

they found her by using HIS truck's GPS- I reckon that he killed her in the basement ("blood in various places in basement") and left her down there while dumping her car and using his truck to get home.
He then got back home with truck, wrapped her up, put her in his truck and dumped her by the cemetery. I feel that's likely when he also chucked her phone up off the point which they found during the search.
he returns home to clean up and turns phone back on to text wife, and likely continue to keep "spring cleaning" as he texted someone wondering about a sealant.

so glad that he left so much evidence, he didn't stand a chance of getting away with this.
moo

ETA: maybe he left her in the basement or in his truck for longer than I once thought, pushing her down that ravine in broad daylight would have been absolutely impossible I feel.

I do wonder how long they had an ADT camera at their home and if he had a habit of it "going down". Live in would have eyes on everything happening in the home as would the reported roomies. So I'm thinking that Kassanndra visiting was unusual and where did they meet in the past? Curious too if live in still didn't trust him, hence the security system.

The details! All pre planned! If he dropped his truck off prior to them meeting then he transported her in her car after he killed her, is that what you all are understanding? She was killed at his residence?
How did he do this? I need to read some more,I’m confused.
Here is my guess----

He invited her to meet at his house, while his girlfriend was at work.

But first, he went and parked his truck in a garage, with his bike in the back.

Then he rode his bike back home.

She arrived---he killed her---possibly in the basement?

Then he drove her car to the dome area and parked it.

Walked back to his truck, drove home to retrieve her body, and dispose of it....

Returned home to try and clean the basement crime scene...

Does that fit?

Here is my guess----

He invited her to meet at his house, while his girlfriend was at work.

But first, he went and parked his truck in a garage, with his bike in the back.

Then he rode his bike back home.

She arrived---he killed her---possibly in the basement?

Then he drove her car to the dome area and parked it.

Walked back to his truck, drove home to retrieve her body, and dispose of it....

Returned home to try and clean the basement crime scene...

Does that fit?

This is the scenario I’ve come up with as well.

A memorial is starting across the street from where detectives recovered the body of Kassanndra Cantrell in University Place— She was last seen Aug. 25th. An ex-boyfriend, Colin Dudley, is in custody facing murder charges. #Q13FOX More from the scene: https://facebook.com/Q13FOX/videos/2770191359915676/?vh=e&extid=amHF7qlNUwCdifd4&d=n

(video)
https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1308793148936605698

I am surprised he risked having her in his home and truck. His home depot trip receipt is going to be very interesting, this guy thought he could outsmart LE and clean up a crime scene and his truck. Another dumb, disposing of items in his work dumpster. Did he really think he wasn't going to be on LE's radar from the onset??

She was always referred to as his current and long time girlfriend, as far as I know.

in some articles she was referred to as wife. Maybe he called her this way during initial questioning by the police, and they use whatever word he used. She likely falls under the definition of “committed intimate relationship”. Such relationships grant significant property rights, but of course a child from another woman would tip the balance, including inheritance.

"From there phone data records state Cantrell and Dudley’s phones were at his Tacoma home. About an hour and a half after she appeared to arrive, according to phone records, Dudley places a call to his home security company, ADT. Detectives note shortly after, he texted his wife the power was also temporarily out and said "don’t freak out if the ADT cams are down."

An hour later, Dudley’s phone shuts off, but Cantrell's doesn’t. The data shows it leaves Dudley’s home and travels to the train station where at the same time her car is dropped off. And when Dudley’s truck is captured leaving the train station not long after, records show her phone traveled with it. The phone's final destination point recorded was at 12:45 p.m. in an area similar with Owen Beach, where divers would later find it buried in sea kelp on the ocean floor.

About 45 minutes after investigators believe Cantrell's phone was thrown in Puget Sound, Dudley’s phone turns back on and places him at his residence. He texts his wife at 2:30 p.m. seemingly about the security cameras being back on, and just prior, texting his employer asking about sealant, a substance used for sealing and filling gaps and cracks. Dudley mentions to his boss he’s doing work in his basement. One week later, FBI forensic technicians would search his home, detecting blood in various areas of the basement and also in his truck."

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

Lots of details in the above link. I'm still unsure which vehicle he used to transport her body to University Place but it seems it would be her car as his truck is parked at the public garage. Also, he took precautions to inactivate his home security system, but forgot to turn off her phone. Seems it was that error that told LE the entire story.

I think there is a way to trace the phone that has been turned off/lost power. Also, if she traveled to his house, with the phone, and later he turned the phone off, it would have already told the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back