GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

Here is my guess----

He invited her to meet at his house, while his girlfriend was at work.

But first, he went and parked his truck in a garage, with his bike in the back.

Then he rode his bike back home.

She arrived---he killed her---possibly in the basement?

Then he drove her car to the dome area and parked it.

Walked back to his truck, drove home to retrieve her body, and dispose of it....

Returned home to try and clean the basement crime scene...

Does that fit?

Fits perfectly IMO.

in some articles she was referred to as wife. Maybe he called her this way during initial questioning by the police, and they use whatever word he used. She likely falls under the definition of “committed intimate relationship”. Such relationships grant significant property rights, but of course a child from another woman would tip the balance, including inheritance.
Washington State doesn't recognize common law marriage so I don't think the girlfriend would have the rights or benefits unless they are legally married.

Last edited:
Well, he was seen parking his truck at the garage at 8:00 am and then taking his bike out of his truck. Four hours later, he was seen driving her car and then pulling out of the garage with his truck. KC was at his house about an hour and a half after he dropped off his truck, and he didn't return her car until around noon.

Maybe he used her vehicle to dispose of the body, then drove his truck to get rid of the phone? Since it was 12:45 when the phone was near where it was eventually found?
I disagree he used her vehicle to dispose of the body as blood was found in his truck. I believe suspect CD took KC out of his house along with "trash" he told police he took to his employer's dumpster during his "spring cleaning." I imagine he hauled many things out of his house including KC's body wrapped in a tarp. MOO

I am surprised he risked having her in his home and truck. His home depot trip receipt is going to be very interesting, this guy thought he could outsmart LE and clean up a crime scene and his truck. Another dumb, disposing of items in his work dumpster. Did he really think he wasn't going to be on LE's radar from the onset??
I’m wondering if she told him she hadn’t revealed to anyone that he was the father and he was counting on that.

Here is my guess----

He invited her to meet at his house, while his girlfriend was at work.

But first, he went and parked his truck in a garage, with his bike in the back.

Then he rode his bike back home.

She arrived---he killed her---possibly in the basement?

Then he drove her car to the dome area and parked it.

Walked back to his truck, drove home to retrieve her body, and dispose of it....

Returned home to try and clean the basement crime scene...

Does that fit?
yes - sigh. I wonder how much the live in knew and when ?
JMO

Due to copyright, only 10% of an article is allowed to be copied and pasted. This means that the article cannot be broken up into different posts in order to post most of it.

A note can be added stating there is a lot more pertinent information in the article.

Thanks

Found Deceased - WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

Thanks @Harmony 2.

Specific to Fox Q13 linked above, this news link was updated numerous times under the same link and I added the "updated" heading to the news article trying to differentiate I was providing new info that other MSM typically would provide under a new link on a new date.

I do wonder how long they had an ADT camera at their home and if he had a habit of it "going down". Live in would have eyes on everything happening in the home as would the reported roomies. So I'm thinking that Kassanndra visiting was unusual and where did they meet in the past? Curious too if live in still didn't trust him, hence the security system.
She probably didn't trust him. Apparently he had been carrying on a relationship with KC for at least a year.

He must have been incredibly manipulative and deceptive. When he texted her about the power going out he made sure to add, don't freak out if the security system doesn't work. Then at 2:30 he texts, all fixed, and that it was fairly "painless."

Just after he murdered KC and their unborn child and cleaned up the bloody crime scene! He must be some kind of psychopath to carry on afterwards as if nothing happened, with not a single sign of remorse.

I disagree he used her vehicle to dispose of the body as blood was found in his truck. I believe suspect CD took KC out of his house along with "trash" he told police he took to his employer's dumpster during his "spring cleaning." I imagine he hauled many things out of his house including KC's body wrapped in a tarp. MOO
Yes, he could have hidden her body somewhere and then went back later in his truck to take the body where it was found. I think it was the GPS from the truck that led LE to that location.

I think he could have dumped the body with her car, then later repositioned it with his truck.

"From there phone data records state Cantrell and Dudley’s phones were at his Tacoma home. About an hour and a half after she appeared to arrive, according to phone records, Dudley places a call to his home security company, ADT. Detectives note shortly after, he texted his wife the power was also temporarily out and said "don’t freak out if the ADT cams are down."

An hour later, Dudley’s phone shuts off, but Cantrell's doesn’t. The data shows it leaves Dudley’s home and travels to the train station where at the same time her car is dropped off. And when Dudley’s truck is captured leaving the train station not long after, records show her phone traveled with it. The phone's final destination point recorded was at 12:45 p.m. in an area similar with Owen Beach, where divers would later find it buried in sea kelp on the ocean floor.

About 45 minutes after investigators believe Cantrell's phone was thrown in Puget Sound, Dudley’s phone turns back on and places him at his residence. He texts his wife at 2:30 p.m. seemingly about the security cameras being back on, and just prior, texting his employer asking about sealant, a substance used for sealing and filling gaps and cracks. Dudley mentions to his boss he’s doing work in his basement. One week later, FBI forensic technicians would search his home, detecting blood in various areas of the basement and also in his truck."

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

Lots of details in the above link. I'm still unsure which vehicle he used to transport her body to University Place but it seems it would be her car as his truck is parked at the public garage. Also, he took precautions to inactivate his home security system, but forgot to turn off her phone. Seems it was that error that told LE the entire story.

Or maybe he kept it on to throw cops off that she left? If it went dark at his home it would mean she never left the home ? But then again he said he hadn't seen her in years.

The only thing that link leaves out is the method of murder. The garage near by sounds like it was the public transport bus garage. People will park there in the morning then walk across the street to get on the sounder to go north and work for the day before coming back home at night. How could you be such an idiot to not even think that has cameras?

I wonder if he thinks life in jail is cheaper than child support payments!!!

Clearly he wasn't thinking at all. If she did have the kid, he could have gotten a DNA test to dispute that it was his kid. With parking his truck before she even arrives at his place, this makes it premeditate and not a crime of passion. Thats going to be life in prison. He wont be able to walk freely around the area, cook, or see anyone he knows. He will be locked up in a cell for the rest of his life or let out when global warming makes things to inhospitable to hold prisoners. He will have someone telling him when to wake up and when to go to sleep, when to eat and when to shower.

The details! All pre planned! If he dropped his truck off prior to them meeting then he transported her in her car after he killed her, is that what you all are understanding? She was killed at his residence?
How did he do this? I need to read some more,I’m confused.

With blood stains being found I doubt it was strangulation. I think it will be either stabbing or blunt force trauma with a baseball bat or a wrench.

Appears her car was abandoned with the keys in it the very day she went missing and it wasn't stolen or vandalized, that's amazing. Points I want to make. I think we are going to learn he stabbed her and it was a messy death. I am having a hard time figuring out how he moved her from the basement to her car by himself and I hate to think of what he did to be able to do that. It gives me satisfaction to know he was watching LE and wondering what they knew...he saw on the news where they were searching, they had his truck - I'm sure the GPS info in it was freaking him out along with the cell phone data and camera images. I hope it was driving him crazy, even though he was free he was trapped and I love imagining this eating him alive. I am very interested to know just how involved the live in really has been. She may yet be charged with accessory after the fact, imo.

So many people walk by that area. How was it not seen until then? How was it not stolen? A car in decent shape with the keys in the ignition in broad daylight for 3-4 days? How he moved her - When watching the video of LE pick up the body last night it looked like they put it in a giant cooler which to me implies that it was in pieces. Those black trash bags are pretty heavy duty if you double or tripple bag them. He may have put several parts into one bag then put all those bags into a bigger one. That would make it look like someone just dumping trash and fits with the "tossed things out" motive.

So when did he dispose (I’m sorry) of her body? Did he use her car to do it right before he dumped the car? For some reason I am confused about that part.

He used his truck as they found the body due to GPS data of where the truck had been. I would say he probably disposed of it at night. Less likely to be seen by anyone.

After looking over everyone's responses and reading the full in detail article - This guy was an idiot. Dropping his truck off shows it premeditated. Dropping it off in an area full over cameras was stupid. Turning off his security cameras, yeah that was a smart move but using "power outage" to justify that when it could have been verified with the power company that there wasn't a power outage isnt that great. Tossing the cell phone was smart, breaking it then tossing it would have been smarter. Leaving his phone on at his home could have worked. Maybe he "just lost" it for a few minutes which would have been why he didnt take calls.

Why kill her? What was the exact reason? What went through his head? What was the method used? Why the basement? The main question of "where is she" has now been answered but now we have a bigger question of "how it happened" and "when will this see a trial"?

Last edited:
Lots of details in the above link. I'm still unsure which vehicle he used to transport her body to University Place but it seems it would be her car as his truck is parked at the public garage. Also, he took precautions to inactivate his home security system, but forgot to turn off her phone. Seems it was that error that told LE the entire story.
^^sbbm

CD told police he hauled trash to his employer's dumpster after his spring cleaning. I imagine he concealed taking KC's body out to his truck along with other trash he hauled away.

It doesn't follow that CD would drive the victim's vehicle with her deceased body
inside -- any longer than necessary -- given he tried to avoid any detection he was near her vehicle (wearing latex gloves).

(Just imagine if he was stopped driving her vehicle with her body inside the car...)

MOO

Do we know what time he took the trash to his employers dumpster? Her car was returned around noon.
No or not reported thus far. CD made it a point to tell LE about this detail before he went silent. I imagine he told authorities this info because it was part of his alibi that he thought would prove his innocence. Not!

Do we know what time he took the trash to his employers dumpster? Her car was returned around noon.

In this screenshot from the video, the search warrant states the following:

"I asked Colin if he was off this last Tuesday and he said yes. He told me he went to Costco Business to get gas, and then did his spring cleaning. On Wednesday he said he took a bunch of trash into work because he can use the dumpster there. The rest of the day he took it easy and got his bike repaired."

screenshot.png
Search warrants reveal details into investigation for murder of Kassanndra Cantrell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back