GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

In this screenshot from the video, the search warrant states the following:

"I asked Colin if he was off this last Tuesday and he said yes. He told me he went to Costco Business to get gas, and then did his spring cleaning. On Wednesday he said he took a bunch of trash into work because he can use the dumpster there. The rest of the day he took it easy and got his bike repaired."

View attachment 264938
Search warrants reveal details into investigation for murder of Kassanndra Cantrell
Right. He went to work dumpster the next day. I suspect he dumped her body when dark the night of 25th/ early AM the 26th with trash in back too to obscure it. Then dumped trash the 26th at work dumpster.

I am wondering if he wanted the sealant to keep blood out of the crevices of his truck- he saw the amount of blood in the basement and knew he had to store her in the truck bed in the garage until dark when he could park and dispose of her remains?
I just can't see him rolling her down the ravine at noon on that somewhat busy road..

he couldn't have kept her in the basement after he turned back on the ADT.

Thanks! Clearly he showed what a lowlife he is, what human being says I don't want anything to do with her or her family about a missing person UNLESS they are involved...Good job LE...this one had to be like a puzzle with the pieces numbered.

After reading more I’m beginning to think the same thing. At least I hope she didn’t know. But I do believe that as they gathered more and more evidence showing he committed this crime his girlfriend may have started helping with the investigation as much as she could.

JMO

She scrubbed her Facebook of any mention him right before his arrest...

I don't know. They have such a tight case against him I don't see any room for a defense here. Any legit attorney will tell him to beg for a deal.

I agree but it doubt it will help. He is 37. If he gets 30 years instead of life that would almost be the same. If he gets 20 years instead of 30 most of his friends will probably move on and forget about him. If he manages to get 10 years he will get harassed when he is out.

I too agree that CD dropped his truck off at the parking garage in advance, biked back home, met KC there and killed her. Then he drove her car and dumped it where it was found, crossed the street to collect his car from the parking garage and drove home. He then loaded KC’s body in to his truck and dumped her.

Soooo different to what we usually see in these cases. Usually the perp kills the wife/partner so that he can have a life with his mistress. In this case, quite the opposite. I’m not suggesting that KC was a mistress, but they had sex at least once if she was pregnant with his child...

He wore gloves when driving her vehicle to avoid his fingerprints being found in the car, but didn’t think that messing with his ADT would be an issue? And considering he considered his own home ADT, he didn’t consider public surveillance cameras in the area? He also thought that it was sensible to kill her at home, leaving blood evidence, not to mention possible neighbour sightings and his live in gf finding out about another woman being there. Sheesh...he’s a dumb dumb!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back