Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does, I believe. He keeps saying he wants to give Suzanne a proper burial next to their mother. He's a wonderful brother.

bbm, thank you @Moonchime, I hadn't seen those words before!

Can you, or any other WSers tell me if AM has mentioned having BM's permission to bury his beloved sister in Indy? I hope so!

Today, a large organized search for missing mother #SuzanneMorphew continues. Volunteers and loved ones are desperate for answers, as she’s been gone since Mother’s Day. There will also be a vigil in Salida to honor her tonight. I’ll have details on #CBS4Mornings.

https://twitter.com/mekialaya/status/1309460155621404673?s=21

Just spoke with a woman who said today, volunteers are searching three different areas with three different crews. Searches continue on a couple county roads, two other areas around Buena Vista, and Northeast of Salida.
#SuzanneMorphew
#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
View attachment 265341

https://twitter.com/kristawitiaktv/status/1309601381297336320?s=21
Thanks MassGuy for posting the twitter updates. We are all anxiously awaiting news that she has been found.

I have not been able to follow along today... Anything in particular you guys want me to check out?

I don’t want to send you on a dangerous trip, so don’t feel the need to do this. But I’d be curious about the roads from the RV park which is East of the Morphew Residence right off Hwy 50 that lead west heading towards the Morphew residence. They look very like very remote dirt roads - FYI.

bbm, thank you @Moonchime, I hadn't seen those words before!

Can you, or any other WSers tell me if AM has mentioned having BM's permission to bury his beloved sister in Indy? I hope so!
I suspect if she already had a pre-planned funeral, or burial plot paid for - or even her will stating such, BM has nothing to say about it.
I don't know that for a fact, so that's jmo of course.

I don’t want to send you on a dangerous trip, so don’t feel the need to do this. But I’d be curious about the roads from the RV park which is East of the Morphew Residence right off Hwy 50 that lead west heading towards the Morphew residence. They look very like very remote dirt roads - FYI.

No prob. I will check it out.

I suspect if she already had a pre-planned funeral, or burial plot paid for - or even her will stating such, BM has nothing to say about it.
I don't know that for a fact, so that's jmo of course.
The majority of the Wills we are doing have specific burial instructions even if not prepaid- I’ve often thought she had a Will because of her prior history - where would she want to be buried ? I think her girls would decide that ultimately
JMO

I will definitely be there and take lots of pics. Are the pics ok quality? I have to really decrease the size a lot to upload.
Yes! I am on my iPhone and once I click on picture to enlarge, its nice and clear, very good quality. Looks like beautiful country out there!
Thank you so much for searching, providing updates, and for the pictures, much appreciated!

Stay safe NoSI, we’re all with you in spirit!!

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics