Searching for Anna

@Dcliff , contact info for Anna’s case is in these links Cubby posted earlier. IIRC there are at least 3 listed contacts here. One of these 3 ought to be able to get you to the best person to take your info.

Just wanted you to know I tried. I went ahead and left a message with the actual agency within the County she was taken in order to get an email address.

NCMEC is the best of the best but there is nowhere to email unless you’re reporting a cyber crime. That’s the reason I came here after my daughter posted to fb. The NamUs has no contact info unless you register, and I tried to register over and over without success. I felt since my memories may or may not be helpful an email is best. A phone call feels like a “right now” thing and I have no pressing info. Just my story. But I’ll get it to someone - hopefully the sheriffs office where they are handling her case, when they call back. Upon sharing my memories last week, I realize they aren’t too helpful, but better to get them in the hands of the professionals than to let them sit in my mind only.

I’ve had things come back to me as well. The man may have been about the same height as the woman, unless he was hunkered down. They were across the two lane highway so that was my view. If taller he was maybe just a head taller than her (from my perspective). When they leaned into to talk to each other they seemed head to head is all. But I can also recall where his head went if sitting in the car, so that’s good if I knew what the make and model of it was. I remember her leaning over to coax me so she had to kind of bend forward and over a little to look past him. This may have been due to how they were parked too. So I can see how she fits in the car as well.

It’s not on my mind constantly because I’m busy but this time I didn’t put it away entirely. In the past that happened without any effort - it just faded away. It’s still a conscious matter presently so that’s a good thing, and I keep this page open on my iPad so it will stay that way. I see web-sleuths and know why it’s there.

Ive prayed about it too, so trust if more is to come to me, it will come on it’s own. It’s like layers. I also called a couple licensed hypnotherapist. I don’t know if I even can be hypnotized but details are on the edge of my memory. If I can access something that is actually helpful that will make me feel much better. I’ll get the detectives advice on that when she calls me.

I have submitted Anna’s story to Unsolved Mysteries.
Let’s see if I receive a response ☀️the sun’s are hope for Anna.
Considering there are millions of viewer’s across North America I thought it would be good to get her story out there again.
Perhaps someone who does indeed know something will come forward.

I have submitted Anna’s story to Unsolved Mysteries.
Let’s see if I receive a response ☀️the sun’s are hope for Anna.
Considering there are millions of viewer’s across North America I thought it would be good to get her story out there again.
Perhaps someone who does indeed know something will come forward.

That would be very helpful. I didn’t receive a call back today but will give it time.

It sounds as though they already know it may have been a stranger abduction. I found Anna on the Missing child site when it entered my mind, and immediately found a way to tell my story with the FB thing. As I’ve read I’ve realized they are fully aware of the man woman situation. I may not be able to add more, but if they think I can I’ll gladly help.

I read where there might have been another person who saw two children being abducted back then. If these were serial abductors it may have had to do with the human trafficking trade. This would mean she would most likely no longer be with us. I don’t think so though. If the abductors were taking children for themselves or selling them to like minded individuals (not into the commercial trade) and had some sort of small sick club, she could still be here. God help us there are so many disturbed minds out there.

That would be very helpful. I didn’t receive a call back today but will give it time.

It sounds as though they already know it may have been a stranger abduction. I found Anna on the Missing child site when it entered my mind, and immediately found a way to tell my story with the FB thing. As I’ve read I’ve realized they are fully aware of the man woman situation. I may not be able to add more, but if they think I can I’ll gladly help.

I read where there might have been another person who saw two children being abducted back then. If these were serial abductors it may have had to do with the human trafficking trade. This would mean she would most likely no longer be with us. I don’t think so though. If the abductors were taking children for themselves or selling them to like minded individuals (not into the commercial trade) and had some sort of small sick club, she could still be here. God help us there are so many disturbed minds out there.

This could be a case of human trafficking seeing as though they were stalking her and tried to kidnap her a month prior to her going missing. Who knows what this young girl went through. To all the other children who have been kidnapped, these animals need to be stopped.

Hi Dcliff,
Do you remember where you read there may have been another person who saw the children being abducted back then?

Hi Dcliff,
Do you remember where you read there may have been another person who saw the children being abducted back then?

It was on an Anna forum here. I’ll see if I can find it again. I think that person has been in touch with the police. In the reply section some were criticizing for them not reporting sooner so that was a bummer to see, but I do believe they were put in touch with detectives.

Hi Dcliff,

I read it on an Anna forum but in looking for it, it appears you wrote something about it regarding the Jeffery Bratcher case. I’ll continue to look for the one I read that is more recent.

Learning about his case makes it all the more suspicious that there was a serial abductor back then. If this person witnessed the abduction they must have been quite young and afraid. Or no one took it seriously if this person did try to tell what they saw. There were two people. They would be in their 70’s most likely but very well could still be alive. I was thinking of a registered offender in Wa or Cali, but there are so many it’s almost impossible to find just the older ones. Plus, California conceals their faces, which is frustrating. In Montana we get to see what they look like. It’s an enormous task but once and awhile I try to find those who are older and then try to find a photograph. It’s my guess they were busted at some point along the way, but due to the size of this problem it’s definitely a hard thing to dive into.

I had just stumbled across the story when reading about Anna’s search so I hope the police have taken the information seriously. It was in the post by Nonda who helped that person get in touch with the right people I believe.

The person who witnessed the abduction wanted to remain anonymous to the fullest extent but it sounds like they did reach out to police with assistance.

The Jeffrey B story is one I came across yesterday and it seems that is where the link lies. The person who saw the abduction saw a man and a woman, and are somehow attached to Jeffrey. I need to slow down when reading to take these details in better.

Heard back from a hypnotherapist. The guy told me the process can help with recall (memories on the periphery), but can not pull up memories that aren’t there (that makes sense of course). He thinks I’m a good candidate since I once had these memories fully accessible but they are now just out of reach. I will make an appointment and give it a shot. I truly don’t know what to expect and am a little nervous but if I can connect with this guy and get into his office I’ll see what can be done. I’ll record it as well.

I had just stumbled across the story when reading about Anna’s search so I hope the police have taken the information seriously. It was in the post by Nonda who helped that person get in touch with the right people I believe.

The person who witnessed the abduction wanted to remain anonymous to the fullest extent but it sounds like they did reach out to police with assistance.

The Jeffrey B story is one I came across yesterday and it seems that is where the link lies. The person who saw the abduction saw a man and a woman, and are somehow attached to Jeffrey. I need to slow down when reading to take these details in better.

Heard back from a hypnotherapist. The guy told me the process can help with recall (memories on the periphery), but can not pull up memories that aren’t there (that makes sense of course). He thinks I’m a good candidate since I once had these memories fully accessible but they are now just out of reach. I will make an appointment and give it a shot. I truly don’t know what to expect and am a little nervous but if I can connect with this guy and get into his office I’ll see what can be done. I’ll record it as well.

Please wait a bit. Hypnotism can also disrupt memory. Talk to LE first, the investigating agency may have someone they prefer to work with for criminal cases.

If/when suspects are identified, their defense attorney(s) can bring up the hypnotism & create problems with your reports.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Please wait a bit. Hypnotism can also disrupt memory. Talk to LE first, the investigating agency may have someone they prefer to work with for criminal cases.

If/when suspects are identified, their defense attorney(s) can bring up the hypnotism & create problems with your reports.

JMHO YMMV LRR
Smart! Always let LE handle it. Their people are specifically trained for this type of trauma, they have no ulterior financial motivation, and results won’t risk the investigation. Totally agree.

@Dcliff I hope you see this before your appointment with the hypnotist.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Smart! Always let LE handle it. Their people are specifically trained for this type of trauma, they have no ulterior financial motivation, and results won’t risk the investigation. Totally agree.

I believe in signs here comes the sun was on the radio last week on my drive home from work at my cousins wedding in 2018 his bride walked down to here comes the sun. I feel we are getting closer and closer to bring anna home

I have been a no-show as well, but now that I have found my password, I wanted to let you all know that Anna now has five great-nieces and a great-nephew!

Also that I was very sorry to hear that SherlockJr, who worked so hard on Anna's case and who contributed to the book Searching for Anna, has passed away.

I have been a no-show as well, but now that I have found my password, I wanted to let you all know that Anna now has five great-nieces and a great-nephew!

Also that I was very sorry to hear that SherlockJr, who worked so hard on Anna's case and who contributed to the book Searching for Anna, has passed away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back