GUILTY NY - Elizabeth Garrow, 19, pregnant, killed, Canastota, 23 Sept 2020 *husband Arrested*

kelsie

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Pregnant 19-year-old mother vanishes, last seen at Dunkin’ with husband
The search for a missing 19-year-old mother in central New York took investigators on Friday to a site about 10 miles from where she was last seen, but they’re only saying they’re “following up on any lead we can.”

Elizabeth Garrow was last seen at a Dunkin’ in Canastota just before noon on Wednesday. She was reportedly with her husband at the time, but she’s not been seen or heard from since, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office said.

Garrow is a “homebody” who dotes on her 1-year-old daughter, family members told CNYCentral, and she is six-weeks pregnant with her second child.

Madison County Sheriff Todd Hood told WSYR that Garrow’s husband is currently in custody on an unrelated charge.

Madison County Sheriff's Office - NY - Interesting comments
120235763_1910555692419433_7959036437712074012_n.png

Bridgeport, N.Y. -- The search for Elizabeth Garrow, a 19-year-old mother who’s been missing since Wednesday, will continue on Sunday, Madison County Sheriff Todd Hood said late this afternoon.

More than 100 law enforcement officers and public safety officials searched an area in Madison County that covered parts of about 100 square miles, Hood said.

No evidence was recovered today, Hood said. Authorities did recover evidence in searches on Friday. Hood declined to say what that evidence was.

The search today covered public and private lands that includes swamps. Dive teams, drones and police search dogs were used, Hood said.

Volunteers provided water and food for the searchers, Hood said.

Several agencies are participating in the search, including: The New York State Forest Rangers, the state Environmental Conservation Police, New York State Police, the Bridgeport Volunteer Fire Department and Canastota police.

Four search and rescue teams -- Madison, Oswego, Massasuaga and Wilderness -- also helped.

The search for Elizabeth Garrow to continue Sunday, sheriff says

Canastota, N.Y. — Elizabeth “Lizzie” Garrow, a 19-year-old mother who went missing in Madison County on Wednesday, was found dead, her family said this morning.

Emily Floyd, Garrow’s older sister, posted on Facebook that their family was informed this morning that Garrow’s body has been found.

"We just got a call they found lizzies body she didn’t make it... please keep my family in your prayers through this difficult time.

Per mom i was given permission to post this right now

Why did this have to happen

Rip little sis. Only 19.. not even fair"

Missing Madison County woman Elizabeth Garrow found dead, family says

Condolences to Lizzie's family and friends

Last edited:
Canastota, N.Y. — Elizabeth “Lizzie” Garrow, a 19-year-old mother who went missing in Madison County on Wednesday, was found dead, her family said this morning.

Emily Floyd, Garrow’s older sister, posted on Facebook that their family was informed this morning that Garrow’s body has been found.

"We just got a call they found lizzies body she didn’t make it... please keep my family in your prayers through this difficult time.

Per mom i was given permission to post this right now

Why did this have to happen

Rip little sis. Only 19.. not even fair"

Missing Madison County woman Elizabeth Garrow found dead, family says

Deputies said Garrow was last seen with her husband, George McDonald Jr.

McDonald, 24, of Sullivan, was arrested Friday and charged with violating his probation. The charge is not related to his wife’s disappearance. McDonald is also facing a second-degree criminal contempt charge.

Garrow leaves behind a 1-year-old daughter. Garrow recently told her sisters she was six weeks pregnant.

A body has been found in the search for 19-year-old Elizabeth Garrow, a pregnant mother who has been missing since Wednesday, Madison County deputies confirm. Deputies informed the family Sunday morning of the discovery.

Body found in search for missing Canastota mom
And another young woman’s life cut short - I will await the arrest information but we’ve seen this before
I am sick of this !
JMO

Elizabeth Garrow’s husband charged with violating order of protection
Updated Sep 28, 2020; Posted Sep 27, 2020
WH7FKBBXOZGY5OV3RS2ATMY4JY.jpg

George McDonald Jr., 24, is being held ... on a charge he violated terms of his probation in a separate matter. But he also faces a charge of second-degree criminal contempt... accuses McDonald of violating an order of protection. Garrow was the person involved in that order of protection...

No one has been charged in connection with Garrow’s disappearance nor in connection with a body found this morning in the village.

Body believed to be Elizabeth Garrow found in Canastota; sheriff believes she’s been dead for days
McDonald, 24, of Sullivan, was arrested Friday and charged with violating his probation. The probation violation stems from a February 2019 domestic dispute which resulted in McDonald’s arrest for assault and endangering the welfare of a child. Garrow was not the victim in that case.

However, Garrow was the victim in a domestic incident that happened on Sept. 7 of this year involving McDonald, Hood said. For that case, McDonald was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing, a misdemeanor.
#

A body has been found in the search for 19-year-old Elizabeth Garrow, a pregnant mother who has been missing since Wednesday, Madison County deputies confirm. Deputies informed the family Sunday morning of the discovery.

Body found in search for missing Canastota mom

“Deputies also say the body was found less than half a mile from where she was last seen.“

This is sickening. :(

—-

Rsbm
However, Garrow was the victim in a domestic incident that happened on Sept. 7 of this year involving McDonald, Hood said. For that case, McDonald was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing, a misdemeanor.
#

From above:

“criminal obstruction of breathing, a misdemeanor”

Seriously??

I can’t say I recall ever hearing of that charge before. But now that I have, it’s a “misdemeanor”??
I think this might be the most stupid thing I’ve ever seen in my life. (“Ah, don’t worry, nothing major, just a little airway constriction....it’s not like you need air to survive or anything...”) :rolleyes:

https://www.nycourts.gov/judges/cji/2-PenalLaw/121/121.11.pdf

Last edited:
Hundreds of people lined a block of North Main Street Sunday night to remember a young woman found dead hours earlier.

Many in the crowd of at least 300 wore purple, a color representing domestic violence awareness. Lloyd and Bush said their sister was a victim of domestic abuse, and that police told Bush and other family members that Garrow’s body was “in such bad shape” that they didn’t want them to see her.

McDonald, who had a court order to stay away from his wife, was the last person Garrow was seen with at Dunkin' in Canastota between 11 a.m. and noon Wednesday,

Hundreds gather to mourn Elizabeth Garrow hours after she’s found dead: ‘Remember my name’

Deputies said Garrow was last seen with her husband, George McDonald Jr.

McDonald, 24, of Sullivan, was arrested Friday and charged with violating his probation. The charge is not related to his wife’s disappearance. McDonald is also facing a second-degree criminal contempt charge.

Garrow leaves behind a 1-year-old daughter. Garrow recently told her sisters she was six weeks pregnant.

The probation is likely from this incident. Kirkville man arrested for assault in Verona

The probation is likely from this incident. Kirkville man arrested for assault in Verona

When Oneida County Sheriff's deputies arrived, they found two parties at the residence with head and facial injuries.

McDonald was charged with two counts of third-degree assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

So he beat the baby too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back