Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the #5 is related to
Lot 5B & 5C Monarch River Estates
19075 Puma Path
Vacant 6.4 ac. to NW of Morphews home
not contiguous but one lot separated,
owned by out of state person since 2008
lot fronts on Hwy 50 also
easy access through the woods from Morphews
must be a high elevation w/views as was an expensive lot

when purchased 12 years ago- $325,000.
BBM- That’s interesting
IMO

If BM was hired to lay dirt at the river property as all the MSM articles state, I wonder if the property owner can confirm he was also hired to fiddle around the with sandy area down by the river - completely separate from the foundation site where the new house was going.

Or, if he was only supposed to be laying the dirt that the concrete would have been placed over later.
And if the owner knew nothing about the activity down by the river, that MG told about, that struck her as odd according to her interview with LS, I wonder what BM's explanation is for this?

Listen again how she describes what was going on Saturday morning at this jobsite, and how BM was acting beginning at 2:18

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

Last edited:
It's interesting to review MG's statement on the beach site now that a dog hit on the area.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

And, she said, Barry’s behavior that weekend had seemed strange.

“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” Gentile said. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

Beach-site.jpg

The “beach site” located off County Road 105, east of Salida
“He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

And, although Gentile had agreed to work in that area for the day, she said Barry dismissed her from the job early – at 11 a.m.

I agree. I am sure he made them believe it was SM's fault.

JMO..He may have said she attacked him and all he did was push her away. She fell and hit her head so it was not his fault.

Otherwise what do those people believe. Do they think they really are dealing with a kidnapper? Why is there no evidence to that scenario?

Are they not paying attention to any of the mounting evidence being discovered?

Instead they dance to the tune of the puppet master.

I think you see him clearly. If he has told anyone, his version will put total blame on Suzanne.

I also think that he will have multiple versions at the ready, for different people, depending on how he thinks it will best connect with their emotions.
But each version will blame Susanne and elicit pity for him.

I hope he has told his minions that he killed her. It will make a confession more likely. Especially if they gobbled up for his version of events hook, line, and sinker. It will make him think he can spin his version to others and LE, as well.
Moo

On Friday at 8:15 am (closed thread so I can’t quote) I posted water level data that indicates that the water level of the Arkansas River in Salida was nearly 10 inches higher on May 22nd than May 9th. So I think beach was NOT underwater on the 9th. @PaulaDC also indicated drone footage suggested beach area was not underwater around May 9.
You can search this forum for the word underwater to find my post with the attached graphs which show water level for the year and water level May 1 through Friday.

“I looked at the historic water level data and it appears that the water level of the Arkansas River at Salida was nearly 10 inches higher on May 22nd than on May 9th so I agree with @PaulaDC that the beach area was likely not underwater on the 9th when it was reportedly raked. JMO - I am not a subject matter expert. Attaching the graphs. Compare Data
It’s interesting to expand the chart to show the water levels of the river over 365 days. The level goes up and stays up starting in mid-May before returning to normal in mid-September.

Assuming BM was aware of the seasonal pattern (which I expect he was), it could explain the weird “too soon” comment. If her remains are indeed buried there, he wouldn’t want to encourage searching until the area was flooded, hoping searches would all be concluded before levels fell again.

D’oh!!

This could also be construed as another indicator of premeditation, IMO.

All of the above is MOO.

I just now finished listening to that podcast. I did not hear Chris saying
a pink bike was purchased. Did I miss that part?
I don't twitter but saw it pop up on Chris's twitter yesterday afternoon while checking on something else. It is a comment about what is the pink bike for? and it was mentioned on Tricia's segment last night.

Attachments

• chris bike.png
    chris bike.png
    410.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
BM's "If one person got saved from this" comment occupies a prominent spot in my thoughts since I first read it. It appears like a comment describing an event after the fact but IMO, "motive" is hidden behind that phrase, which places it's meaning up front, hinting toward the primary reason SM is disappeared.

It's interesting to review MG's statement on the beach site now that a dog hit on the area.

And, she said, Barry’s behavior that weekend had seemed strange.

“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” Gentile said. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

Beach-site.jpg

The “beach site” located off County Road 105, east of Salida
“He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

And, although Gentile had agreed to work in that area for the day, she said Barry dismissed her from the job early – at 11 a.m.
Looking at this picture, I can’t see any beach area at all that could be raked.

No clue what significance the number 5 has to the PE dudes.

But, who doesn't like a guessing game, right?

So, here are a couple of possibilities:

1) Mike talked in one of PE's videos about the 5 forms of evidence:

He described those 5 forms as being the following;
Physical
Circumstantial
Eyewitness
Confession
Behavior

Quoting from the video: Evidence supports the theory presented by police and the prosecution. It helps the court, and jury members understand the case more clearly. A single form of evidence is not as convincing as multiple forms of evidence. While there are isolated examples where a single form of evidence convicted someone of a crime, it is rare. When multiple sources of evidence are shown to corroborate each other, the likelihood of conviction increases.

2) There are also "The 5 W's" in information-gathering/problem-solving:
Who
What
When
Where
Why

Then again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Maybe this is just about that Bruce Lee movie, and how the good guy ultimately defeats the bad guy with his advanced skills and tactics.

@ProfilingEvil , are we getting warm yet?

Regardless of what it means, it's a great strategy by the PE guys to keep everybody guessing. That way, viewers keep coming back for the next episode.

I mean, who doesn't love a cliff-hanger, right?
Even when there are no any actual cliffs around, like in BM's photo shoot.

I've decided I'm going to take a page from Mike and start teasing everyone with a word or phrase in my first post of the day.

Today's word or phrase is: "Peanut Butter Toast."

Stay tuned!

JMO.
Just have to say this is exactly what ive been thinking, it has to be something with evidence needed maybe the 5th thing missing to beable to get a prosecution in this case, fingers crossed

The spot where they got the passive hit, is that river bank near where that old lady heard noises late at night?

Catching up, not sure your question has been answered.
YES, the spot for the passive hit was the property you are referring to that was the subject of a 3 day search by FBI/CBI busting up concrete earlier.

The bike was placed upside down against a tree. BM via TN begged the public to ask LE what shape the bike was found in, which was very strange. LE would not disclose that information, or even that the bike was found.

My thinking is starting to shift. There may have been an accomplice involved and the position of the bike was a code to BM about was what happened. If it was left in position A, X happened, if it was in position B, Y happened.

That instant $100K reward? hmmm... part of the deal?
It may have also been vice versa and BM got into a ‘bad deal’ .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member