Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the other area (where 2 different dogs sat), away from AM and his group? If so, that is an area of much bigger interest. MOO.
I don't think we know. He was pictured near the dog on the Morphew property, I think. AM said he thought LE was going to close off and process the beach area. That's the location I was referring to.

PE hasn't said much about the other area, and LE has not said anything about the search since their last statement. They responded in regard to the evidence that was found so I'm hoping they will give an update about the overall search.

At the end of PE last night the hosts are talking about the people that are involved and should come forward and cooperate because PE knows who they are. Then they go right into talking about 5, remember 5.

It makes me think that maybe they are hinting at 5 people being involved. BM, TN, GD, MG, CC????

I had thought about this as well. Possibly the players you mentioned or maybe some we aren't aware of...yet.

I don't follow on social media either, it was brought to light on PE (and mentioned here) that someone had shared to FB, a list of things located on day 1 of the search.

If a member of a professional search team did that, they would most likely be off the team. That's why teams have official Communications Officers to coordinate press releases with LE.

my first thought is maybe LE wants to get AM and some searchers "out of the way" and not near the 'happenings'.
My take is they want the searcher to search various areas because of various unsolved crimes inclusive of SM. After all you have the man/lady/dog/horse/drone power there in place ready to rock and roll, why not make use of the resources available for the better good. Sure as hell I would as a sheriff short of money and resources.

As always personal MingyMoo opinion only

hmmmmmm. Part of me is like "yay!" but also the other part of me is like "SMH" Have any of these psychics been correct in searches this week? I always roll my eyes when the psychic says things like, "s/he's near a tree, and some water, in a rugged area, there are some small houses." (ok, that describes 90% of a lot of places).
They should require all the psychics to search the area they suspect and call when they find something.

Plant DNA? Tree Invoices?

@Barry @dixiegirl1035 Sorry if already answered & discussed. W a verrry quick search, I found this but we (or speaking for myself, I) may need help w interpreting.
---Forensic Botany: Using Plant Evidence to Aid in Forensic Death Investigation
" ... forensic botany first requires the identification of the plant species by morphological characteristics, microscopy, or molecular biology (2-6). After the species has been identified by its class characteristics, then an attempt to individualize the sample is made. The effectiveness of source attribution of plant material will depend on how unique the species is to the geographic area and its genetic history (7). If a plant is very rare, source attribution may not be difficult; however, many plants may require DNA testing to confirm that the evidentiary sample originated from a
source plant, if generated by seed, or a source population if generated by clonal reproduction..." bbm http://neuron.mefst.hr/docs/CMJ/issues/2005/46/4/16100764.pdf

First US case w plant DNA used to convict, in 1992 death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_profilingDNA

"
Leaves, seeds and pollen found either on a body or at the scene of a crime can offer valuable information regarding the timescales of a crime and also if the body has been moved between two or more different locations. The forensic study of pollen is known as forensic palynology and can often produce specific findings of location of death, decomposition and time of year. The knowledge of systematics leads to identification of evidences at crime scene. The morphological and anatomical study revels in collection of samples from crime scene and its in vitro analysis. It leads to proper submission of evidences in court of law." bbm Forensic biology - Wikipedia

Thanks for all your research. You find some great information.

I believe a veteran dog refers to a cadaver dog that has had multiple positive identifications of finding a buried dead body.

I’m also not sure that LE would bring in a cadaver dog to confirm. I think it would just depend on their availability to a cadaver dog as they are a finite and limited resource even in LE. If LE debriefed the handler and was able to verify everything, they could possibly proceed with ground penetrating radar or something similar to confirm.
I thought a veteran dog was a military cadaver dog that has retired from service. The PE guys said it had had lots of success, so the dog may have had a long career. I was just wondering at one point a dog retires, and why.

They should require all the psychics to search the area they suspect and call when they find something.

I'm not a fan myself, but have often wondered as I follow these cases if I'd ever allow one to come on board if it were my family member missing. I think I would politely decline, but if others want to entertain that route, that's okay by me. I guess AM is up for any help at this point, so I hope today's search proves to be fruitful in some way.

Wiki:
In January 2018, Project Prism investigators obtained evidence connecting two disappearances to Bruce McArthur, a 66-year-old self-employed landscaper, whom they arrested on January 18, 2018.

Police say that they found evidence in McArthur's apartment leading to homicide charges and that they found the dismembered remains of several men in planter boxes at a residence where McArthur stored landscaping equipment.

Yes, Mr. McArthur was a seasonal worker. In the summer he murdered people and placed their dismembered remains in planters. In the winter he was a shopping mall Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa