Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying not to focus on the “5” comment by PE. I don’t perceive it as them trying to generate viewers and/or leave people in suspense. I think they are deliberately doing this as they know that a certain person is probably watching the show. Mind games! Perhaps they are trying to break him? It’s working. IMO.

Does anyone think it means anything that Chris M just tweeted “Day 5” and that’s it?
Hard to say, since it is day five. But there is definitely some kind of point they are trying to make with the whole number five thing, so it might have been a cryptic tweet to keep the mystery going. I wish they would just say what they mean. I think the best guess is the Bruce Lee scenario of the "final fight" where Lee makes the fatal cut to the throat on the enemy. In other words, an arrest. Don't know if it's going to happen, but they sure think so. I wonder who Bruce Lee is in their analogy.

I’m trying not to focus on the “5” comment by PE. I don’t perceive it as them trying to generate viewers and/or leave people in suspense. I think they are deliberately doing this as they know that a certain person is probably watching the show. Mind games! Perhaps they are trying to break him? It’s working. IMO.
bbm
Yessss !!!
I also see two superior intellects vs a certain other possible perp.
Imo.

Plant DNA? Tree Invoices?

@Barry @dixiegirl1035 Sorry if already answered & discussed. W a verrry quick search, I found this but we (or speaking for myself, I) may need help w interpreting.
---Forensic Botany: Using Plant Evidence to Aid in Forensic Death Investigation
" ... forensic botany first requires the identification of the plant species by morphological characteristics, microscopy, or molecular biology (2-6). After the species has been identified by its class characteristics, then an attempt to individualize the sample is made. The effectiveness of source attribution of plant material will depend on how unique the species is to the geographic area and its genetic history (7). If a plant is very rare, source attribution may not be difficult; however, many plants may require DNA testing to confirm that the evidentiary sample originated from a
source plant, if generated by seed, or a source population if generated by clonal reproduction..." bbm http://neuron.mefst.hr/docs/CMJ/issues/2005/46/4/16100764.pdf

First US case w plant DNA used to convict, in 1992 death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_profilingDNA

"
Leaves, seeds and pollen found either on a body or at the scene of a crime can offer valuable information regarding the timescales of a crime and also if the body has been moved between two or more different locations. The forensic study of pollen is known as forensic palynology and can often produce specific findings of location of death, decomposition and time of year. The knowledge of systematics leads to identification of evidences at crime scene. The morphological and anatomical study revels in collection of samples from crime scene and its in vitro analysis. It leads to proper submission of evidences in court of law." bbm Forensic biology - Wikipedia
Thank you!

I heard either Chris OR Mike say last night on PE something to the effect of "We know who you are"...... I really wonder if some of his remarks are simply directed at said person, who they obviously think is paying attention to what they say or do

If any object is placed under a newly planted tree, the tree's roots will eventually grow around and secure the object.

If BM planted any new trees during this time, he might have thrown evidence in the bottom of the hole he dug before he planted the tree.

No one would think to question the area for recent digging, as the new tree explains the disturbed soil.

JMO, MOO

BM claims to be a devout Christian. Perhaps the reference refers to this:

According to the Bible, number 5 is not only the number of the divine grace, but it is also a number of balance and harmony that should exist in your life. The biblical meaning of number 5 is sometimes related to the weakness and impotence of a human.

https://angelnumber.org/what-does-t...to the Bible, number,and impotence of a human.

Maybe I am just not as hopeful as others on this site but I try not to read too much into the PE stuff. IIRC they spread some dangerous misinformation in the beginning of this case (maybe it wasn't them, I don't remember exactly). Also I think their current posts and such are simply a marketing scheme to direct traffic to their site.

I am concerned for the search if AM really went somewhere based on a "psychic" tip. I believe in that stuff but I am always leery of a psychic who seems to know a specific location. It just doesn't work that way.

I had to go back and take another look at last nights PE video and take some notes as so much didnt make sense, i felt like something was happening and building up but wasnt sure why i was getting that vibe and if i was just being hopeful.
I feel more positive now after taking notes so heres some takeaways for those who were feeling confused too this may get your hopes up.
Theres going to be a lighter search team but Andys happy with that as he can pinpoint specific areas a little easier now.
Chris asked about the area the dogs got direct hits and if its still moving forward? Andy replies yes, they all look pleased & imo are all holding back, Chris says twice we're not going to get into that, this is also described as solid stuff and a solid hit by the dogs, its mentioned fbi are sitting on the place the past couple of days im speculating thats the 5 cars waiting for the go ahead. Chris talks about an evidentiary situation going on and asks people to stay away, even if you know where it is please stay away due to worries of cross contamination, they're clearly taking this more seriously than anything else and keeping it quiet, we didnt see this with the beach site and we even got video of the dogs at Barrys house, i speculate this is serious potential evidence, maybe even a possible grave, i have hope here as it seems those in the know do.
There have been lots of tips given to Andy and to PE evidence room, they are seeing people beginning to speak, they are recieving paperwork, photos, invoices, and little titbits, some was immediately pushed to CBI and CBI are reacting. its also mentioned later on that Andy showed up at a location and picked up some documents which are critical to this investigation & theyre not going to say what they are, so i speculate these are totally different to the invoice that was also obtained for the trees,
This is ALOT of intel and theres more..
They also say they recieve photos of a truck with damage & they reiterate that the evidence collected near the house that the police made a press release about could well be at a Lab & the fact the police put out that notice is apparently a standard public info officer pitch to the public, they also say they wont say what that evidence was.
Andy sent some texts with phone numbers to PE yesterday and they were on the phone till around 3am last night,
Andy explained that when police knew what Andy had to give them they just about jumped out of their seat to get it, he also said they couldnt get their hands on it quick enough.
Mike says the team has gained some real credible evidence and the photos of the truck have been of real interest.
Andy mentions Tig coming tommorow and i get the feeling from their reactions and smiles theres something more to that or he will be helpful in some way, just speculation.
Mike says that they have stuff that would be really exciting to release but it would be inappropriate. They say some of it is critical to the case.
Andy says hes got alot marked off his list that he wanted to do, he also mentions the community and how great they are, he also mentions Church and says thats where the good things start from, i speculate theres been a turnaround in town for some reason and its gone from an atmosphere of fear to one of helping out with information & i also speculate some of this is from the Church.
Although Andy talks more softly about Barry in this one and even calls him a loving husband im not buying it, Andy cracks a joke about how hes worn himself out with the publicity stunt and i noticed they were also calling Suzanne Moorman-Morphew, i caught that at least a couple of times, i speculate this change is because they found divorce papers or something similar that is odd.
The dogs at the house, although they said they found nothing i speculate theres more to that than we know, maybe from a different place and time, but Chris stressed Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou, and said to Andy i know you must of thanked them a million times, Andy is taking them out to Dinner tonight.
They mentioned the pink bike.
They mention 3 important things that point to the fact that the search has been a success,
1. Work should get done down by the river theyre waiting on the sheriff
2.the article of evidence behind the home property line 'press release'
3. The 2 dogs giving direct hits is a gamechanger.
Mike brings up the other personal items that were collected in the first report and says they're sure they now have a pretty solid timeline.
After mentioning their behavioural analysis videos and urging us to watch the ten filters of profiling, i speculate theres something in there that will make us go ooohhh,
After announcing the poor Mountain Lion has finally been eliminated, something very interesting gets said
They talk about other people that need to step up and do the right thing and say we know who you are. I speculate that when it was said that some people need to check their ego at the door this was aimed at them, they talk about how they themselves are like ying and yang and argue but its okay to be wrong and change your mind, i think that was for Barrys mates tbh. They mentioned rebecca anne johnson and a bone that was dug up that was actually a dog bone & they seemed to be trying to say something here, i thought of tyson drapers video in which he said he found a sawed bone during the search which turned out to be animal bone, then i thought of the rumors of things being placed on purpose just more speculation of mine is they are speaking to Barrys mates, Then the video at the end i think was to Guilt those holding back.
Sorry this is so long but once written out it shows how much is going on and gave me hope so wanted to share.

According to AM, yes. MK asks AM if the one of the sites has FBI sitting on it and AM responds YES. Beginning at 8:00

8:00
okay so so yeah let me let me maybe
differentiate between
the two andy
uh the one of beech was a
passive hit by a cadaver dog
several passes just enough of an
indication that it warrants that that
thing has to be investigated further
but um yesterday uh with
two separate cadaver dogs you had a hit
in a
single location that was a solid hit
that indicated that that that absolutely
uh needed and that's the one that that
fbi has been sitting on for the last
couple days is that right
yeah when i passed there this evening
there were five cars sitting on that
so
yeah i mean that's that's really
substantial that's
you don't put five people on a weekend
at a site

This was kept really hush hush in Salida. I didn't hear anyone talking about this. That is impressive especially if the activity was present for a couple of days. I also drove around quite a bit, especially yesterday, and didn't see anything. But we don't know if even in Salida area, correct?

I will get that private convo going today/this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288