Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing that popped into my head was how they mangled info on the Gannon Stauch case, and the Chris Watts case, and the and the and the...... Let's take this report with a grain of salt. It sounds to me like publicly available reports from the last few days, rearranged.

After hoping for Suzanne to be found i now find myself tearful.
I still hope shes found of course but its sad what a wonderful woman and her beautiful daughters and poor Andy and family. Im off to Pray and chop onions for a bit
Theres a youtube channel of a lady named jules something in a car i cant think but she did a video driving around Barrys other land that i believe is being searched and mentioning these piles and rocks there i'll see if i can link it
The channel is another day in the car and the video is a looking at Barry morphews lot at longhorn ranch.
Now i really must go chop those onions and come back later

OK, we know BM is not a rocket scientist, but would he bury SM on a lot of land that he owns???

FBI called as scent of human remains discovered on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online
I just can't get over this - BBM-
33725684-8781305-image-a-32_1601308339304.jpg

+11
Now the FBI will take over the search and dig up the remains that were found by the dogs

Yes, this is going to be that “undisclosed location.”

What I wanted to say last night, is I think PE and Andy are confident that Suzanne’s body is there.

I think Andy believed she had been found, which is why he planned to end this search early. I think he told the PE guys this, and that’s where the confusion ultimately came in.

I believe Andy was perhaps told by law enforcement to keep the search going, so as not to tip Barry off.

He just didn’t notify the PE guys of this, and they were caught off guard.

This explains the silence most of yesterday, Andy’s surprisingly friendly tone when it came to Barry, and the quick response of the FBI.

As Barry owns this land apparently, they’ll need a warrant to search it. I imagine that’s happened by now.

Killers tend to dump bodies in areas they are familiar with. Barry would obviously be familiar with an area he owns. It’s dumb, but not shocking if Suzanne’s body was put there.

My hope is that we are mere hours away from some big news.
IIRC AM said NO when asked if he was going to come back again and search. Then, he changed that to well maybe, but I wouldn't drive again, something like that. I think he had a reason to say "No". But, if it is Barry's land, how did they get permission to search it in the first place?

I love the DM, lots of pics, lots of speculation, occasionally new tidbits that turn out to be very true. And all sorts of news on Harry and Meghan, lol. But mostly I read it like the ones at the checkout counter at Walmart.

Also, you're right about the baffling (IMO) crossed wires on the ending of the search. All that time setting it up, over a month, and they got the ending date wrong? Red flag.

Land owned by Barry.

Is this the subdivision lot he bought or another piece of land?
as of yesterday this is the only vacant plot he owns in Chaffee County- and it's in his name only. The other listing is the jointly owned home on Puma Path.
Remember he closed on this after he got his money out of the Indiana home.
I wonder if they can show pre-meditation in his buying this land.
I also wonder when he signed the purchase contract to buy it. Before May 10th?

That's huge that BM owned the land they hit on! I want so much to find her... but I also don't want them to find her. Heartbreaking.

Is that the LHR lot??!!! I hope it’s ok to say that. I mean DM broke the story so it’s going to be obvious where the location is to locals.

Edit: Ok good...OP said the same thing. I recognize that building and the electric poles. Holy crap! He is really dumb if he buried her there. I wonder if the well is located nearby? It looks like a bunch of concrete blocks. Is this finally going to be it?! We need someone there to find out if they have started digging. How long will it take for a warrant. Andy needs to call that Senator!

IIRC AM said NO when asked if he was going to come back again and search. Then, he changed that to well maybe, but I wouldn't drive again, something like that. But I think he had a reason to say "No". If it is Barry's land, how did they get permission to search it in the first place?

I love the DM, lots of pics, lots of speculation, occasionally new tidbits that turn out to be very true. And all sorts of news on Harry and Meghan, lol. But mostly I read it like the ones at the checkout counter at Walmart.
It makes sense in this instance, and fills in a couple blanks.

We knew the FBI had descended on a location, and that dogs had given solid hits there. We just didn’t know where this location was, or that Barry owned land there.

I now think the Bobcat does factor in, and Barry knew he would be able to use it there undetected.

Time will tell.

The DailyMail article posted by @bestill mentions “A second search of the site took place on Monday using different cadaver dogs and the dogs' handler told DailyMail.com they got another hit. The handler explained the dogs only are trained to pick up human scents”. **This was in a caption on one of the photos in the slideshow**
The article was first written earlier today and updated a few minutes ago. Link shared again FBI called as scent of human remains discovered on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online
Umm, is that the property he pulled the driveway and well permit for?

It makes sense in this instance, and fills in a couple blanks.

We knew the FBI had descended on a location, and that dogs had given solid hits there. We just didn’t know where this location was, or that Barry owned land there.

I now think the Bobcat does factor in, and Barry knew he would be able to use it there undetected.

Time will tell.
Do you think they are watching him? I'm afraid for his girls.

What is your opinion as to why the lack of closeness of SM, her children, and SM’s birth family after the move to Colorado? Distance alone doesn’t cause distance in a relationship. Thank you.
Good question.
Someone mentioned in a past post that the Moormans and Morphews have been close for many years.
Somehow I doubt that.

FB and other social media aren't an accurate indicator of familial relationships.
There are situations and relationship issues that of course never make it to a social media platform.

I think that people get on with their lives and some stay in touch more than others.
But from the comments about BM "...he could be controlling..." -- I think that after her marriage Suzanne may not have been as free to contact or visit her family as much as she would've wanted.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member