Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for BM's stupidity in this case as AM and her family can have closure.
There is no way (IMO) that BM can say a random abductor took her and ultimately buried her on BM's land.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if BM says this is exactly what happened... since there are villains out there who want to frame him.
And even if so-- what did you do, BM, to make people that angry with you ?
All nonsense, of course. ^^^^

Yeah, a random abductor took her, killed her, and buried her in the lot that coincidentally BM would purchase several weeks later after forcing a guardianship to sell another property and free up the funds to purchase that lot. Sure BM, sure. :rolleyes:

After an emotional week; one riddled with purpose and drive, i'm feeling so melancholy. I never drove by the new lot, I remember seeing he was granted a permit for a well and for a driveway.

Personally, I am concerned for the daughters and their emotional well being as this comes to light. Thank goodness for Andy, he will help bring closure. Sadly, this also brings a cascade of horribly sad and terrifying days ahead for the family.

I feel the sadness and have a pit in my stomach, I can't imagine what those that loved her are feeling.

I understand that some are fearful for the daughters' safety, but I do not believe the Bad Actor in this tragedy will harm the daughters.

At least, not physically.

The psychological damage has already been done, and it's going to be nothing short of catastrophic.

I hope they both find extremely skilled, competent therapists to help them salvage whatever they can of their battered psyches.

JMO.

Agreed. The most unbelievable aspect of the Powell case was that he would ever deign to lift a finger.

But it strikes me that this new property may require owners to drill wells. The developer site says electric and gas connectivity, but references nothing of water.

Well if there were trees invoiced, delivered, and planted on that land we have it all...IMO

Does the address by chance have a 5 in it?
Now the "mechanical thing" BM did to his bobcat makes more sense !

Swapping out a tree root digger for a bulldozer-like scoop or leveling blade ?
Sorry I don't know the correct terms.
Layperson speak.

I’m guessing BM was lulled into a false sense of security by a brilliant amazing AM. IIRC BM was at the puma path property with AMand one other person. BM thought he was safe being at that property unbeknownst to him his other property was being searched
MOO

He purchased the property on 06/25/20. So he potentially buried Suzanne on the property before he owned it :eek:o_O

Sales
Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Reception Number Vacant or Improved Grantor Grantee
06/25/2020
$165,000 Special Warranty Deed 459984 Vacant LONGHORN RANCH LLC MORPHEW BARRY
Sales
qPublic.net - Chaffee County, CO - Report: R368336100071
Thanks so much for this, @Knox !
Interesting.

Was it vacant before then ?
Otherwise wouldn't the previous owner notice fresh dig marks ?
Apologies if this was already answered.

Ring ring! Telephone game. Nancy Grace has upped the ante to "possible human remains found"....

https://twitter.com/nancygrace/status/1310654612467331077?s=21
Of course she did.
Yeah, a random abductor took her, killed her, and buried her in the lot that coincidentally BM would purchase several weeks later after forcing a guardianship to sell another property and free up the funds to purchase that lot. Sure BM, sure. :rolleyes:

Don't forget that same rando kidnapper likely stayed at the same HI in Broomfield, so that's why LE asked for all the other business's video surveillance from 05.07 to 05.12 (according to the DM).

yes that was the closing date. I'd like to know what date did he sign the Offer To Purchase?

Me too...prior to Mother’s Day? Premeditation? Or could BM have initially buried Suzanne at the beach site and moved her after he bought this lot? This would explain cadaver dogs hitting on both sites. Did LE ever impound the Bobcat? It was just sitting in his driveway with a piece of yellow tape tied to it and if LE took it would they have given it back to him?

Last edited:
Can somebody please honestly explain to me, why, IF she is found here LE/Sheriff had not searched this area already? If they already knew about this property, and that it was directly connected to Barry (I assume they knew this.) thank you.

Where's our reporter at the scene? I want to see that the road is really blocked off and LE is on scene. If true, this is not what I expected.

The information on the purchase of this property has been out for almost two months. None of the agencies took dogs out and searched it prior to this?

BM owes multiple lots. Is this the same lot as the ‘hit’?

Well, this is when being a contract lawyer just doesn’t rise to the occasion. How on Earth was legal access obtained to this property? And is this really owned by Barry? Isn’t “mom’s lot” in Salida??. Who owns this land?A shell company? A buddy?

If this is another unfinished property in an unfinished subdivision, does the main developer retain some rights and could’ve granted access?

Were the tree receipts enough for probable cause?

Calling all criminal lawyers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member