Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that state senator who promised she could poke LE to get a search where warranted? CCSO has some explaining to do if they have abandoned a site on which two veteran cadaver dogs made hits and left the potential victim's brother to guard the site alone in their absence.
Hope he is safe there, since others know he is there alone.

IMO, these multiple hits from different HRD dogs, as reported by PE, is kind of wild. I am having a hard time keeping track of all the different locations.

So, are they accurate? HR is present?

Or

Do we have one of those scenarios where the next dog follows the track of the previous dog and just alerts. Audience, folks watching. Don’t laugh, this happens sometimes. You have to be very careful.

IMO

That leads me to believe that she’s in bits and pieces. :(
I really, really hope that isn’t true.
Agreed.
Why all of those decomp hits on various places ?
And back to earlier in this case-- where are the missing coolers from the Morphew home.
Plural.

Even if their marriage had rough spots-- whose does not ?
Suzanne didn't deserve any of this.
I'm saying this b/c if she's found (I hope so !) BM is going to spin this like it was her fault--- they fought and she accidentally fell down and hit her head, or some such.
Even if that was the case --why hide her (possibly) ?
IMO.

PE shows Photo from a dog and handler, Chris says dog in the photo is around the area where two dogs “hit” today.
Then Chris says he told Andy to stay at that location until LE does something, gets a warrant, secures the scene, etc. and to not leave until something is done there.
They also sort of indicated Andy should work with the property owner and dig the tree up himself o_O

how do we know BM isn't gonna accuse AM of doing something hinky at that site?
I can just hear the defense attorney now.
"So, Detective xx who was protecting the site after the dogs hit and for how long was this
layman there at the site?"

Agreed.
Why all of those decomp hits on various places ?
And back to earlier in this case-- where are the missing coolers from the Morphew home.
Plural.

Even if their marriage had rough spots-- whose does not ?
Suzanne didn't deserve any of this.
I'm saying this b/c if she's found (I hope so !) BM is going to spin this like it was her fault--- they fought and she accidentally fell down and hit her head, or some such.
Even if that was the case --why hide her (possibly) ?
IMO.
Exactly. Why hide her? I can only think of one reason.

Yeah......Mike says Andy might leave in a day or so. Chris then says Andy probably isn’t leaving at all now. They “know” Andy is there now but don’t know if a search warrant is something they’re trying to get.

So Andy just talked to Chris and LE is not doing any searching. They gave up the area. Andy says he isn’t leaving Salida. Sounds like neither reporters nor the LE in Salida want to help Andy find Suzanne. What is really going on there?

Andy is on his own. He says he is going neighbor to neighbor and contacting the Senator also. I feel awful for him.

I will support LE on this case when they start telling us what is going on. If they won’t cooperate or help Andy, why should we believe them?

This is allllll over the place tonight. Mike trying to get Chris back on user questions and seeming to try and curb the conversation away from LE being some bad guys here tonight. Definitely seem to be on different pages tonight. Hmmmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow