Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! MT has a private account where her personal pictures are likely posted. I believe it’s MichiTroc or something close to that. Of course, it’s private. She only created the sham that the current account is to pat herself on the back and attempt to persuade jurors in her favor. BIG FAIL!

MOO (MOO=my opinion only)
WOW I just went over the motion filed against NP and just WOW there are some very obvious violations or Rules 1.5 & 1.6 concerning fees. Just the way the contact is written alone is a violation. A lawyer cant accept payment for services not rendered, the retainer is not meant to be a bonus for the lawyer rending services under the costs expected and they should know that tsk tsk tsk.

So when a lawyer accepts a retainer they are legally required to keep the funds in a trust account (used solely for that client's funds) and then they can pay themselves only as fees are earned or expenses are incurred that way they can keep a record of withdrawals and the charges incurring as they happen.... So I could be wrong about this next part, but because the language of the contract says the client agrees that the full payment is considered to go to completed work (a violation of the rules/she can't do that) I'm thinking maybe she didnt put the fee into a trust because the contact states it for "completed work"... these funds should have been returned immediately, and because she only represented the client for about two weeks theres no reasonable way to claim shed dont that much work. If im being really generous $20,000 for two weeks, tops and i even think thats a bit ridiculous. This is a huge violation and she could get disbarred for it ....which is why i think maybe she hasn't returned the money because she cant... because its gone.. maybe she just thought people would forget about the retainer over time? I cant really fathom why shes still holding onto this money its super shady IMO

Going to post this until I hear different....

Wednesday, Sept. 30th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Fotis Dulos (52) - *Brad Ragaglia (61) was arrested & charged (2/2/20) with 1st degree criminal trespassing. Bond is $1500 (non-surety); released from custody. Farmington #H14C-CR20-0180107-S
He showed up at Fotis’ door Christmas Eve (2019) being invited by Fotis. Ragaglia gifted Fotis holy water, capsules of magnesium & two spiritual books. They exchanged phone numbers. They texted for about a week. Fotis thought the holy water & capsules might be poisoned. Police never tested them. February 2nd — after Fotis’ death. That's when police say they found Ragaglia trespassing at 80 Mountain Spring Road. It’s another Dulos property searched in connection to the murder investigation. Ragaglia was charged with first degree trespassing.
2/2/20 Update: Next court date 4/22/20 awaiting plea. 4/22/20 Update: Hearing has been rescheduled due to the coronavirus to 7/8/20. 7/8/20 Update: Hearing has been rescheduled to 8/19/20. 8/19/20 Update: Plea hearing has been rescheduled to 9/30/20.

Corrected:
RAGAGLIA BRAD 1959 Hartford Comm Court Awaiting Plea 11/04/2020 10:00 AM H14C-CR20-0180107-S

WOW I just went over the motion filed against NP and just WOW there are some very obvious violations or Rules 1.5 & 1.6 concerning fees. Just the way the contact is written alone is a violation. A lawyer cant accept payment for services not rendered, the retainer is not meant to be a bonus for the lawyer rending services under the costs expected and they should know that tsk tsk tsk.

So when a lawyer accepts a retainer they are legally required to keep the funds in a trust account (used solely for that client's funds) and then they can pay themselves only as fees are earned or expenses are incurred that way they can keep a record of withdrawals and the charges incurring as they happen.... So I could be wrong about this next part, but because the language of the contract says the client agrees that the full payment is considered to go to completed work (a violation of the rules/she can't do that) I'm thinking maybe she didnt put the fee into a trust because the contact states it for "completed work"... these funds should have been returned immediately, and because she only represented the client for about two weeks theres no reasonable way to claim shed dont that much work. If im being really generous $20,000 for two weeks, tops and i even think thats a bit ridiculous. This is a huge violation and she could get disbarred for it ....which is why i think maybe she hasn't returned the money because she cant... because its gone.. maybe she just thought people would forget about the retainer over time? I cant really fathom why shes still holding onto this money its super shady IMO

Attorney: Declaring Jennifer Dulos dead could set CT precedent

“Attorney John Williams, representing Pattis, said his client had an arrangement with Fotis Dulos that the $250,000 included payment for earlier services provided while representing him on the earlier tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges in the case.

The signed agreement attached to Weinstein’s objection to the settlement does not indicate any of the money was payment for previous services.”

In one of Atty Hug’s filings with Superior Court he says there was also an amount due from P& S’s first retainer with Dulos. That contract was for $50k. Then they got an additional $150k out of FD, as I recall Hug said, for which there was no contract. Plenty of grist for the Chief Disciplinary Counsel to order an investigation. IMO.

Need to pay those attorneys!

FARMINGTON — A bevy of attorneys representing the estate of Fotis Dulos and his creditors will argue whether his estranged wife can be declared dead for probate purposes and how much his former criminal defense attorneys will have to return of a $250,000 retainer during a hearing this month.

Attorney Christopher Hug, the court-appointed administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, contends he needs Jennifer Dulos declared dead by a Probate Court judge before he can disperse a $194,000 Individual Retirement Account. For the estate to gain access to the IRA, a judge must determine that Jennifer Dulos predeceased Fotis Dulos since no beneficiary of the account was named.

Simultaneous posting Pernickety....!!

Your correct, but in any type of case, not just criminal (with an exception when obtaining an emergency restraining order). Meeting with the judge ex parte is a violation of the ABA rules of professional conduct, specifically -

Rule 3.5: Impartiality and Decorum of the Tribunal

A lawyer shall not:

A. Seek to influence a judge, juror, prospective juror or other official by means prohibited by law;
B. Communicate ex parte with such a person during the proceeding, unless authorized to do so by law or court order;​
And the same goes for the judge--no ex parte meetings under the CT Code of Judicial Conduct.

“Attorney John Williams, representing Pattis, said his client had an arrangement with Fotis Dulos that the $250,000 included payment for earlier services provided while representing him on the earlier tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges in the case.

The signed agreement attached to Weinstein’s objection to the settlement does not indicate any of the money was payment for previous services.”

In one of Atty Hug’s filings with Superior Court he says there was also an amount due from P& S’s first retainer with Dulos. That contract was for $50k. Then they got an additional $150k out of FD, as I recall Hug said, for which there was no contract. Plenty of grist for the Chief Disciplinary Counsel to order an investigation. IMO.

No contract, huh? Jeez...aren’t contracts one of the things lawyers depend on, and aren’t lawyers the only professionals for whom it’s a specialty?

Marissa Alter

Several of you have reached out about pictures Michelle Troconis posted on social media with family in Florida. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn confirmed she is there and said the trip was okayed by Judge Blawie shortly after the last hearing because Troconis’ father had been in the ICU with COVID-19 and was recently been released.

Why does a cold hearted conspirator to murder get this right when many law abiding people were denied the right to see their loved ones and are still being denied that right?

Why does a cold hearted conspirator to murder get this right when many law abiding people were denied the right to see their loved ones and are still being denied that right?
Very true . . . Mind boggling. And I hope she gets slapped with a $1000 fine when and if she returns and doesn't quarantine.

MT will not come back. Her lawyer succeeded in getting her out of the state. MT will say she has to stay in Fl to take care of daddy, she has Covid, she leaves the country or some other reason never to return to CT. Most people do not go visiting relatives with Covid. They stay away because of the persons age they don’t want them to catch something else, traveling can be questionable with the virus, most people don’t want to take a chance of catching Covid or their child catching Covid. Something is fishy to me. JMOO

Just how did MT travel? Private or commercial jet? Drive?

Is she wearing her bracelet? Is it being monitored?

Wonder if she still has a house, apartment or living abode in CT? Did she give up the lease? Did she get rid of all her furniture?

With MT being in Florida what happened to her business? Did she close it down?

I know we can not sleuth but I can think of these questions: My question is did she take her daughter with her? Did MT take her daughter out of school? Did she expose the girl to Covid by travel? Her first thought should be protecting her daughter from the virus. Just me wondering and asking myself questions.

I keep coming up with all these questions.....I won’t even ask them all....but something smells fishy....real fishy. Now, does every one see why I question this Judge...I question her lawyers. I know everyone has pointed out the good in the Judge. I am not saying he is bad but I question his reasoning big time.

If MT flees, I hope a huge legal investigation happens to include all parties. The bad or so called bad people/felons, get all the breaks, the good/victims struggle and fight to get a little bit of headway. It takes the good people/victims years to win and then they still fight after that to keep felons in prison.

Sorry I went off but I feel so bad for those children, for Grandma, for all Jennifer’s relatives and friends. Thankfully the Nanny listened to her head, heart and Jennifer’s instructions and took the kids to Grandma Farber as soon as she thought something was wrong. If she waited much longer this would have been a different story for sure.

Bringing MT to justice is the closest anyone will come in a murder conviction for anyone. Yet, I see her fleeing....she is doing this in slow increments so it looks like she is following the law....I think she will flee.

MT will not come back. Her lawyer succeeded in getting her out of the state. MT will say she has to stay in Fl to take care of daddy, she has Covid, she leaves the country or some other reason never to return to CT. Most people do not go visiting relatives with Covid. They stay away because of the persons age they don’t want them to catch something else, traveling can be questionable with the virus, most people don’t want to take a chance of catching Covid or their child catching Covid. Something is fishy to me. JMOO

Wonder if she still has a house, apartment or living abode in CT? Did she give up the lease? Did she get rid of all her furniture?

I know we can not sleuth but I can think of these questions: My question is did she take her daughter with her? Did MT take her daughter out of school? Did she expose the girl to Covid by travel? Her first thought should be protecting her daughter from the virus. Just me wondering and asking myself questions.

I keep coming up with all these questions.....I won’t even ask them all....but something smells fishy....real fishy. Now, does every one see why I question this Judge...I question her lawyers. I know everyone has pointed out the good in the Judge. I am not saying he is bad but I question his reasoning big time.

If MT flees, I hope a huge legal investigation happens to include all parties. The bad or so called bad people/felons, get all the breaks, the good/victims struggle and fight to get a little bit of headway. It takes the good people/victims years to win and then they still fight after that to keep felons in prison.

Sorry I went off but I feel so bad for those children, for Grandma, for all Jennifer’s relatives and friends. Thankfully the Nanny listened to her head, heart and Jennifer’s instructions and took the kids to Grandma Farber as soon as she thought something was wrong. If she waited much longer this would have been a different story for sure.

Bringing MT to justice is the closest anyone will come in a murder conviction for anyone. Yet, I see her fleeing....she is doing this in slow increments so it looks like she is following the law....I think she will flee.
And is it my understanding JS asked for the hearing to be moved? It was supposed to be a virtual hearing. There is no reason that this couldn't happen. You are right. Something is very fishy about all of this. Mama T's Birthday is today according to her "fake" IG page today. She thanks her mother for moving to CT, to give her the strength everyday during such a difficult time. She really has them all conned. They both were surely birds of a feather.

And is it my understanding JS asked for the hearing to be moved? It was supposed to be a virtual hearing. There is no reason that this couldn't happen. You are right. Something is very fishy about all of this. Mama T's Birthday is today according to her "fake" IG page today. She thanks her mother for moving to CT, to give her the strength everyday during such a difficult time. She really has them all conned. They both were surely birds of a feather.

Her family haven’t been conned by her, IMO. I think they are enablers for her debased behaviour, her pursuit of money and her absolute, irrefutable role in the murder of a mother of five children.

WHAT? That is really not okay. Just so you guys know taking a class on the Laws governing our future professional conduct to graduation, and the ABA requires it at every law school and furthermore before we can even sit for the bar we have to take the mutlti-state professional responsibility exam (MPRE) and pass the states required score. They dont try and hid the rules, and its pretty bold of her to being showing a pattern of unethical conduct. Unless your in the court when something happens, the only way for to get unethical behavior reported is for another lawyer to file a complaint... no one want to be known as the rat, so its usually reserved for egregious conduct and I can honestly say this would count. All the rules are important, but the Court takes violations involving the mishandling of clint fees VERY seriously... she could lose her license or this. (without knowing the judge or more about why these funds are being held back I cant say how likely it is though) She better have a real good explanation for $450,000 just vanishing. In law school its hammered in us to be thorough, I cant tell you how many times Ive been reminded to document everything its like rule 1.01 of being a lawyer - get that agreement in writing..... so I have no idea why there wasnt a second contract. Its kind of wild to see this happening in real life

It was a planned day of Appts in Manhattan for JFd And the children. Several of the children had ortho appts in NYC that day. One of the children went home with a friend from school. Had the Nanny had any suspicion, she would have taken All the children into Manhattan. It was not until Jennifer failed to show for the children's ortho appts about 4:00 in the afternoon, that the Nanny and Dr.GF had a clue and put together all aspects of that day.

True, there was the Unlocked side entrance at 69/71WL. JFd taking the Suburban instead of the Range Rover as she had previously stated. A purse in the kitchen. No response to a text. And, let's not forget the 12 rolls of paper towels. All of these are easily explained until you have JFd Not arriving for the Children's ortho appointments as Planned.

JFd could have changed her mind and taken the Suburban. JFd could have changed purses and left the other one in the kitchen. The side door could have been accidentally left unlocked by a child. JFd could have been occupied with her Dr. Appt. or subsequent medical testing when the Nanny texted. With 5 children, messes are made that require large amounts of paper towels or there could have been a huge water leak. The children's school could have asked for donations of paper towels. So many possibilities.

Things did seem a little odd, but nothing that indicated that anything was wrong. When JFd failed to show for the ortho appts at 4 pm, then Dr.GF and the Nanny called JFd's previous appts to see if she had arrived. The answer was No and then All Hats Off to these two in realizing what had happed and protecting those children. The only thing we do not know is how the child that went home with a friend, made it into Manhattan.

IMO.

Slow, like in “baby steps”?

So, the Troconis family gathered in celebration.

Another family cannot:

images

image from dailymail.co.uk

Review, if anyone needs a refresher:

‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Full Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

Justice for Jennifer!

JMHO YMMV LRR

The contrast between the two families is staggering. Thank you, Ms. Luft and Dr. Farber for your grace under tremendous pressure.

What do we think happened to the 2 "artistic" photographs of Michelle Troconis, on the list of items she wanted out of the house that Jennifer paid for, the house still tied up in court with not equity left???

If you're vague on the topic:

Arrest Warrant for Michelle Troconis

JMHO YMMV LRR

I know what I hope happened to them, but i do believe Dr. Farber has far too much class to do what I might suggest.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member