Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

Don't miss the video. It's must see tv o_Oo_Oo_O

3AM Youtube from your high and/or drunk lawyer with a skateboard shoved behind his chair as his background.....it does NOT get more desperate than this, folks!! I could not watch that whole thing but skipped from point to point. He offers no new information. Pathetic.

Attorney for Sidney, Tammy Moorer plans to file civil lawsuit soon; condemns investigation

Eric Poston, an attorney with Chalmers Poston Law Firm in Columbia, plans to file a civil lawsuit soon in federal court.

He said he has just finished reviewing 214 gigabytes of new evidence in the case and claims that it’s evidence that the solicitor’s office misplaced for the first three trials against the Moorer’s.

Poston said that he will work on the lawsuit for the next couple of weeks but does not give a date on when the lawsuit will be filed.

I watched about 5 seconds of the video and that was enough for me. How long has this guy been working on this lawsuit. A least 1 yr I think or maybe 2. He should of already filed if he was good at being an attorney.

jmo

I don't believe this is an old article as it is dated 2/25/20

Attorney for Sidney, Tammy Moorer plans to file civil lawsuit soon; condemns investigation

February 25, 2020 at 3:29 PM EST - Updated February 25 at 6:09 PM

HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) – The attorney for the couple convicted of kidnapping Heather Elvis said he plans to file a civil lawsuit soon in federal court.

Eric Poston, an attorney with Chalmers Poston Law Firm in Columbia, posted a 20-minute video, giving an update on where the civil lawsuit stands. Sidney and Tammy Moorer retained him more than a year ago.
[.....]
During the video, he condemns the investigation that was done on the case and says it’s time for the truth to come out. He also said that he believes the Moorers are innocent in the case.

Poston said that he will work on the lawsuit for the next couple of weeks but does not give a date on when the lawsuit will be filed.

In the video update, he doesn’t give details on who the lawsuit will be filed against or the claims that will be made. But in past interviews, Poston has said the lawsuit is expected to be filed against all law enforcement agencies involved in the case.

Well now, that video really doesn't say anything about any evidence that would exonerate those who are imprisoned for harming Heather Elvis. It is cruel. By ending with a statement that says that "Heather Elvis got the brunt of it." and say that you are on her side is grotesque. Implying that it is her family who killed her because "usually it is the family" is even more disgusting. This forum is victim friendly and this video is just innuendo about innocent people when the real killers have been tried for kidnapping because her body isn't found.

I don't want hear what you have to say but want to see the evidence.

Maybe ask your clients this question: Where is Heather's body? Give her the decency to have a proper burial.

3AM Youtube from your high and/or drunk lawyer with a skateboard shoved behind his chair as his background.....it does NOT get more desperate than this, folks!! I could not watch that whole thing but skipped from point to point. He offers no new information. Pathetic.
Oh man that was torture, I listened to maybe 5 minutes all together and skipped around too. I was hoping there was going to be a point to the rambling, but nope.
He seriously appeared under the influence and honestly, a little mentally unbalanced (not saying this in jest).

hmmm.... would a "civil attorney" have his conversations, with inmates, recorded or monitored? If Tammy's mother did in fact "reach out" to this person, I certainly wonder if there is much, much more behind this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I wonder if it is just a scam. Money up front of course. It doesn't sound like he can even practice.

57x53px-LL-851d59ac_laugh.gif

#FreeSidneyMoorer: convicted kidnapper's attorney writes rap song proclaiming innocence

Oct. 1, 2020
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WPDE) — Sidney Moorer may be behind bars for decades to come, but one of his attorneys has decided to "spit bars" about his case, bringing it to the forefront of the internet's attention once again.
[.....]
However, Moorer retained another attorney to help him with the civil side of the case. That attorney, Eric Poston, does not consider his job complete.

Poston, who moonlights as a rapper by the name of "Ducati James," wrote and produced a song that leans on Moorer's claim of innocence. The music video features a jail setting, with Moorer's mug shot, documents related to the case and a flaming gavel.

"Free Sidney!" the lawyer/rapper shouts at the end of an explicit-laden two minutes, which is followed by a full screen of the hashtag #FreeSidneyMoorer. Most of the lyrics are about an unnamed woman that the rapper calls his "Dora the Explorer," who he compares to Moorer by saying, "She innocent like Sidney Moorer."

57x53px-LL-851d59ac_laugh.gif

#FreeSidneyMoorer: convicted kidnapper's attorney writes rap song proclaiming innocence

Oct. 1, 2020
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WPDE) — Sidney Moorer may be behind bars for decades to come, but one of his attorneys has decided to "spit bars" about his case, bringing it to the forefront of the internet's attention once again.
[.....]
However, Moorer retained another attorney to help him with the civil side of the case. That attorney, Eric Poston, does not consider his job complete.

Poston, who moonlights as a rapper by the name of "Ducati James," wrote and produced a song that leans on Moorer's claim of innocence. The music video features a jail setting, with Moorer's mug shot, documents related to the case and a flaming gavel.

"Free Sidney!" the lawyer/rapper shouts at the end of an explicit-laden two minutes, which is followed by a full screen of the hashtag #FreeSidneyMoorer. Most of the lyrics are about an unnamed woman that the rapper calls his "Dora the Explorer," who he compares to Moorer by saying, "She innocent like Sidney Moorer."

What a cast of characters, every one of them, on the defense side.

more...

During a phone call Friday night, Poston said the video was created as a way to get the word out about Moorer's case.

"It was just one of those nights in the music studio," he recalled. "We were [talking about] Sid's case and we came up with the hook to that song."

Poston added that Moorer was "vaguely" aware of the project, and was of the opinion that the unconventional method couldn't hurt.

In other news:

He said the lawsuit had been delayed by his efforts to get the trial transcript. He said he received the transcript this past week and the lawsuit would likely be filed within the next month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back