Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Search continues for missing Corinth woman

Jones left the friends’ home around 11:30pm AL time. She was offered to a place to stay there instead of driving late but stated she had something to do the following day (Sun).

After about 1 hour 15 mins, she sent a text to those friends saying “I made it.”
That is about the time it would take to get from Jackson’s Gap to home, but she hadn’t made it home.
LE know Jones made a phone call as she travelled over the GA state line.
There were texts sent when she was in Heard County and northern Troup County.
However, her phone then pinged from a Franklin tower.
just bringing this forward knowing we now have a POI.

Corinth is in the very southeast corner of Heard Co, GA. Troup is the county just south, so tower jumping could have occurred whether she was in Troup Co. at the time or not. Depending on her chosen route from Jackson’s Gap, she could have come through parts of Troup to get home to Heard Co, or could have never traveled through Troup Co at all. Franklin is to the northwest of Corinth, about 15 minutes, also Heard Co.

Do we know if Corinth was her actual address at the time? I remember feeling a little uncertain of where she was living upon learning of this case. Maybe a trip home, then back out headed west-ish to a friend’s house or POI’s? That could also eat up some of the over 3 hours referenced from when she left JG to when her phone last pinged.

Natalie is still missing. A Response to Recent Media Reports and Social Media Post

RESPONSE TO RECENT MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
We are aware of recent media articles and social media post that have brought into question an ex romantic interest of Natalie’s and the conjecture that he was involved in her current disappearance.

We, and the family, have received no information from the authorities in regards to this. While we understand the ease with which everyone can place connections in the events, it is important to remember that this is only conjecture and, thus far, is based in absolutely no facts.

This website and the Facebook page, will share information, factual information, in regards to Natalie’s case as soon as it is conveyed to us by authorities.

Again, thank you to everyone for your prayers and your support, for posting flyers, for keeping your eyes focused and reporting what you’ve seen.

@Tattarattat I remember questioning her actual residence at the time too. I eventually found what has been shared as her residence but then after watching videos on her fb page, I’m unsure; I feel like she talked about getting a new place.
Natalie had rented a place for her and the boys; however, something changed due to the pandemic. She and her two boys ended up having to move back in with her mother. That’s where she was living at the time of her disappearance. That location is in Corinth, GA.

I know with other cases I've followed here at WS, LE has told the family of the missing not to discuss someone considered a POI to them like spouse, ex-spouse/boyfriend and by all appearances the family seemed to support and defend the person being excused until they didn't because they were arrested. Also, if POI here does indeed have connections, they may just be afraid. He sounds like a real winner. moo

I've been taking sporadic breaks from Websleuths - but my family has a vested interest in this case. While I don't know Natalie, she is very close to some family of mine in Franklin & Woodland, AL.

They know very little, other than some things that have popped up on social media.

Petition started in missing person case

To Note
•a petition has been started to ask a grand jury to look into whether Natalie’s boyfriend had involvement in her disappearance
•Lawerence is considered a POI in her case
•LE stated there are more people than Lawerence they are looking at
•LE stated they have obtained significant info about Natalie but it hasn’t given them any significant clue to foul play
•received many tips but haven’t panned out
•Although many may feel not much is going on with case, LE stated they’ve worked on her case every single day including an interview Tue; not every part of an investigation can be shared

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back