Moose Gas Hurting the Enviornment

angelwngs

Reaction score
:silenced: (I'm just wondering what the resumes of these researchers would look like!!!) :silenced:

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > SCIENCE
<FORM id=emailFriend action=/cgi-bin/email.cgi method=post> </FORM>Researchers: Moose Gas Hurting Environment

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
foxnews_story.gif

Researchers in Norway claim a grown moose can produce 2,100 kilos of methane a year, equivalent to the amount of CO2 caused by an 8,077-mile car trip, der Spiegel reported.
Norway’s national animal releases methane through burping and flatulence, as do cows, considered more harmful to the environment than carbon dioxide.
There are estimated to be more than 100,000 moose in Norway.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Somehow I believe it...try sleeping in a room with two gassy Great Danes. I don't know what the environmental effects are, but it sure gets me out of the room pronto.

One gassy labrador can have the same effect SadieMae:sick: :D

Somehow I believe it...try sleeping in a room with two gassy Great Danes. I don't know what the environmental effects are, but it sure gets me out of the room pronto.

100,000 moose, 2 Great Danes or one Pug... :eek:

(Our Sophie Mae can clear a room in 2 seconds flat!)

I wonder if birds do fart....Ill research this and get back to you.

This thread really makes me appreciate my fish!

you should stay in the room with my ex husband after pizza and beer.

:laugh: :laugh:

This thread really makes me appreciate my fish!
not trying to ONE UP everyone here- but try 2 dogs- 2 kids and a dh---- I think the researchers need to come to my house-the 2 birds, 2 cats, fish and me dont count- we dont contribute :D

TMI...TMI...TMI...thank you all for sharing...I wish you could see my face after reading all this...roflmao...you guys are toooooo funny

I would think that every living creature farts - except me of course. I'm too sophisticated for something like that.

My boy dog burps like a grown man.

Absolutely its true. Cows methane gas is the same way and we mass produce them. Its the reason why when Al Gore started talking about global warming issues why he was questioned if he was a vegetarian as being a vegetarian saves an average of 100 animals a year and helps save the enviroment from global warming. http://www.globalgreen.org/ is a good website for information on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back