Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely going off-track here. Was thinking about the pink bike. Maybe it was supposed to be Suzanne’s Mother’s Day gift for beating cancer? Just a thought...

Therefore, if he bought her a Mother’s Day Gift her murder wasn’t premeditated. Must have been a crime of passion.

MOO

Unless he'd been planning all of this for quite some time. He absolutely could've bought her the bike as a gift and it all could've still been premeditated.

Completely going off-track here. Was thinking about the pink bike. Maybe it was supposed to be Suzanne’s Mother’s Day gift for beating cancer? Just a thought...

Therefore, if he bought her a Mother’s Day Gift her murder wasn’t premeditated. Must have been a crime of passion.

MOO
Remind me where we got the pink bike information please?

Yes, I think Andy is confusing friend requests with FB's suggest friends feature. I can see how that happens - I often see the faces of people on that suggest friends feature and think it's people actually asking to befriend me. I've actually clicked on the active part of someone's face (which sends them a friend request!), way in the past, thereby ending up with people on my friends list (when they accept the request) that I didn't intend to friend.

The friend suggestions (for me at least) always come in batches. Sometimes it's my university group, sometimes it's my high school group, sometimes it's work people, sometimes it's friends of family members.

The suggestions always start out with people who share friends with me and with others on my existing friend's list. So, my sisters and I share several friends, but I don't know any of their local friends (from their church, from their neighborhoods). Yet I get suggestions to friend those people because some of them I share two or three friends with (sisters, their daughters).

MOO so one way or another the activity is generated by a user.

Remind me where we got the pink bike information please?
PE guys said BM bought a pink bike.

I’ll try to find link.

ETA

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #35

“PE guys mention, but choose not to dwell, that purportedly BM bought a bike a week before Suzanne's disappearance.

Interesting.

JMO”

Also mentioned on the 9/27/2020 PE YouTube:

41:25
uh they don't know okay there's been
41:28
talk about a pink bike
41:29
out there okay well we had information
41:32
that there's a pink bike involved
41:35
okay i mean we're not gonna lie about
41:36
that right because
41:38
that's not what we do okay so how that
41:41
fits into the puzzle
41:42
we don't know okay that's up to the
41:44
investigators that's what they do

Last edited:
Was it only men that the 'friend requests' were made too?

eta - if it was only men and if Suzanne wasn't the one making those requests - why would someone choose only men to friend request? Is it because those people were familiar to the person who was making those friend requests ?

eta (again)- I don't think my question/thoughts are making much sense :oops:

MOO So starting a 11am Saturday, you have BM rather rudely saying he has to stop work to go "keep the wife happy," and by midnight is messing around in her FB.

If he was buying a gift for his Mom, when did he plan on giving it to her? If he had not gotten a call from someone saying Suzanne was missing, what time would he have arrived home, if at all, on Mother’s Day?
Maybe it was left at the home?

Someone else pointed out the reason he said he was going up to Broomfield on Sunday, was to set up the job for the crew, then he would work "locally" in the upcoming week.

Every time I settle on an event or fact which seems solid, I remember something else which contradicts my attempt at a timeline :rolleyes:

Was it only men that the 'friend requests' were made too?

eta - if it was only men and if Suzanne wasn't the one making those requests - why would someone choose only men to friend request? Is it because those people were familiar to the person who was making those friend requests ?

eta (again)- I don't think my question/thoughts are making much sense :oops:
Because you see, Suzanne was having a midlife crisis and all of a sudden got interested in other men. This is wat made her drive into the sunset with another yet unknown guy leaving her old life behind. ***Insert HUGE eyeroll here***

Then it makes sense to me at least, that JP could confirm if SM was with BM in town on Saturday.
If he even knew SM to begin with. BM could have even said I’m here with my wife, she just went over there to get a sandwich. In that case JP would have believed SM was there without any visual confirmation.

If he even knew SM to begin with. BM could have even said I’m here with my wife, she just went over there to get a sandwich. In that case JP would have believed SM was there without any visual confirmation.
MOO i think that would not count as a confirmed contact for the police.

Last edited:
MOO So starting a 11am Saturday, you have BM rather rudely saying he has to stop work to go "keep the wife happy," and by midnight is messing around in her FB.

I believe it was Barry messing about - I can see why he would think making friend requests would give the impression that Suzanne was still alive and well, the time doesn't really bother me too much - there is a time difference between CO and IN, what I am trying to figure out is if it was male only 'friend requests' - why not mixed gender 'friend requests'? Why only men? imo

I believe it was Barry messing about - I can see why he would think making friend requests would give the impression that Suzanne was still alive and well, the time doesn't really bother me too much - there is a time difference between CO and IN, what I am trying to figure out is if it was male only 'friend requests' - why not mixed gender 'friend requests'? Why only men? imo
A question for AM, was he mispeaking?
Was he using "guys" as local slang for "everyone?"

Because you see, Suzanne was having a midlife crisis and all of a sudden got interested in other men. This is wat made her drive into the sunset with another yet unknown guy leaving her old life behind. ***Insert HUGE eyeroll here***

:D - love your posts.

BM is appearing to be a right old piece of work.:mad: imo

Reportedly, the wall was built last year and BM needed to repair deficient work by one of his meth-head employees (as told to AM by BM). I don't doubt that BM had some deficient work to repair in Broomfield for RTD and it was just a coincidence. No doubt BM was feeling clever how he took advantage of this for his alibi.

IIRC, In one of the last interviews we saw with LS, she was looking into the RTD wall job and was getting ready to report her findings. She had made a request to RTD and was expecting their response.

Interesting - that was one of the last things we heard from LS. Did the info she uncovered factor into her removal from reporting on the Morphew case? Was it possibly future trial evidence?

jmo

I've always thought that. I would bet that the whole bike-riding thing was new. Not that having cancer would have stopped her from riding, but I've always had the feeling that was Barry's idea, for her to ride bikes. Probably bc I think this was premeditated, and he needed her to be on that bike at some point. And it definitely could have been a red flag to her friends, that knew she was not into bike riding.

JMO
I remember one of Barry's Indiana buddies came to Colorado to elk hunt. He supposedly had a conversation with Suzanne about her health and mountain biking. I can't find a MSM link and don't remember where that info came from. Anyone else recall what I'm talking about?

Point was she had received the all clear and was not afraid of riding her bike on the trails. This would have been in late 2019, so it indicates she was riding.

Barry told Lauren "“Suzanne went on a bike ride every day, Lauren. She was an avid biker. If she did not bike around the subdivision, she biked on trails. I don’t remember how the conversation went, but I probably said something like, ‘is her bike there?’ Because her car was there and she’s gone,” Barry said.
Video with Barry here Search for Suzanne Morphew pushes on despite silence from Chaffee County Sheriff | FOX21 News Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anicechicken