Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, was last seen on Friday at her home on Monet Avenue.

The mother of three was last seen wearing a black shirt and gray and black pants. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and has brown hair and eyes.

Hollingsworth took her purse but left her cellphone. Police said she could be traveling in a 2000 Silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate numbers Y50XUR.

Belle Isle police said Hollingsworth last made a debit card transaction at the Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road just before 2 p.m. Friday.

BWYAO77JAJDHZDACJM5UQXDN2E.JPG

Belle Isle mother of 3 reported missing

FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, Belle Isle, 25Sept 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
bbm
Cash reward for info on Belle Isle mother of 3 reported missing
Published: September 29, 2020, 1:57 pmUpdated: September 30, 2020, 9:38 pm

Crimeline is now offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information on Hollingsworth’s whereabouts. Her husband is pleading for the public to help find her. “Stephanie... we are looking for you, your family loves you more than ever. We don’t know what’s going on but we’re going to find you.... just know that," said Scott Hollingsworth.

Snip

Scott says the mother of three boys would never leave her children.

“At this point, we have to suspect the worst... I’m asking for everybody’s help to do everything they can to find her," said Scott. “Understand that this woman... Stephanie, my wife of 25 years is in trouble and we need to get her back to her family, her children.”
More at link...

43OEHWNBTJBTTNEDDCBUMSBCDY.jpg

2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate numbers Y50XUR.

bbm - Video at link

Volunteer search underway for missing Belle Isle woman
Published: October 2, 2020, 7:51 pm

Family, friends and community members created a search command post at a shopping center along Goldenrod Road and Hoffner Avenue,

Belle Isle Police are putting emphasis on the vehicle she was last seen driving, a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate number Y50XUR. They hope locating the van will get police closure to finding the missing mother.

Snip

Community members gathered in the parking lot of a shopping center off Goldenrod Road. They worked in groups, mapping out search areas. Many of them are family friends.

have received no meaningful leads and continue to use every resource available

Organizers said they plan to continue their search through the weekend from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and encourage the public to help out.

Later on Friday at 7 p.m. organizers are planning a prayer vigil for Stephanie Hollingsworth at 5030 Monet Ave., hoping for her safe return.

Her Facebook page:

Stephanie Hollingsworth (Her most recent public post was in Jul 2020, her husband has posted her missing information in the most recent post)

I read her Facebook back to 2008. She has lots of photos of herself, her husband, and her 3 boys. She talks about a daughter being gone (miscarriage?). Every year on her wedding anniversary, she posts about being married (now over 20+ years, and they have known each other longer than that. She posted their wedding photo on almost every anniversary. I saw lots of normal family life. Stephanie has been quoting scripture more often in recent times, talks about being healthy and the hard work involved in that, so I did wonder what had changed. She recently was in an aerial yoga class! She also changed her hair color from bleached blonde to close to her natural brown.

IMO, I didn't see any red flags except for the hard change to healthy living, the increase of quoted scripture, and the wedding photos every year. None of these seemed worrisome on their own, so they may have no bearing on her being missing. I sure hope she can be found soon.

Her Facebook page:

Stephanie Hollingsworth (Her most recent public post was in Jul 2020, her husband has posted her missing information in the most recent post)

I read her Facebook back to 2008. She has lots of photos of herself, her husband, and her 3 boys. She talks about a daughter being gone (miscarriage?). Every year on her wedding anniversary, she posts about being married (now over 20+ years, and they have known each other longer than that. She posted their wedding photo on almost every anniversary. I saw lots of normal family life. Stephanie has been quoting scripture more often in recent times, talks about being healthy and the hard work involved in that, so I did wonder what had changed. She recently was in an aerial yoga class! She also changed her hair color from bleached blonde to close to her natural brown.

IMO, I didn't see any red flags except for the hard change to healthy living, the increase of quoted scripture, and the wedding photos every year. None of these seemed worrisome on their own, so they may have no bearing on her being missing. I sure hope she can be found soon.

Some people who are experiencing increased worry, fear or depression take great comfort in scripture. I wonder what prompted her recent efforts to exercise more? It is interesting to read that her husband is making statements as if he is appealing to someone who left on purpose. If my loved one just disappeared I wouldn’t think that they ran away. I would be worried that they might have had an auto accident or other emergency. But that’s just me.
Unless she completes wiped out the bank account, stopping by the ATM seems like a perfectly normal thing to do on a Friday. I wonder if any surveillance cameras near ATM caught a picture of who used the card and \or anyone hanging around waiting for her to come out with some cash.

I thought this was informative:

". . .Belle Isle police said Stephanie last made a debit card transaction at the Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road just before 2 p.m. Friday. Surveillance shows that she was alone, driving a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate numbers Y50XUR. She left her cell phone at home. . ."
Previous news articles had mentioned that that cell phone was left home, but this was the first that I had seen that surveillance showed that Stephanie was alone. I sure hope Stephanie can be found quickly, as she has already been missing for one and a half weeks.

BELLE ISLE, Fla. – Volunteers began their search Friday morning for Stephanie Hollingsworth, a Belle Isle mother of three, who was reported missing last week.

Belle Isle police said Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, was last seen Sept. 25 at her home on Monet Avenue.

Family, friends and community members created a search command post at a shopping center along Goldenrod Road and Hoffner Avenue, the area where Stephanie Hollingsworth was last seen. Belle Isle Police are putting emphasis on the vehicle she was last seen driving, a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate number Y50XUR. They hope locating the van will get police closure to finding the missing mother.

She is a mom of 3.

Crimeline is now offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information on Hollingsworth’s whereabouts.

She made a debit card transaction at Bank of America just before 2pm Friday. Surveillance shows she was alone.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Belle Isle Police Department via the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch line at 407-836-4357 or call 911.

Cash reward for info on Belle Isle mother of 3 reported missing

“Stephanie... we are looking for you, your family loves you more than ever. We don’t know what’s going on but we’re going to find you.... just know that," said Scott Hollingsworth.

Belle Isle police said Stephanie last made a debit card transaction at the Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road just before 2 p.m. Friday. They surveillance shows that she was alone, driving a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate numbers Y50XUR. She left her cell phone at home.

Stephanie Hollingsworth's Husband Asks for Help to Find Wife

"Stephanie suffers from some mental conditions and needs care," authorities said in a news release Tuesday.

In an update to the media on Friday morning, Houston said investigators, "have received no meaningful leads and continue to use every resource available to locate Stephanie Hollingsworth."

Stephanie Hollingsworth's Husband Asks for Help to Find Wife

"Stephanie suffers from some mental conditions and needs care," authorities said in a news release Tuesday.

In an update to the media on Friday morning, Houston said investigators, "have received no meaningful leads and continue to use every resource available to locate Stephanie Hollingsworth."

From this article :

stephanie_hollingsworthjpg

Hollingsworth, 50, was last seen at noon on September 25 at her home on Monet Avenue, police said.

She took her purse and left behind her cell phone, leaving in a 2000 Silver Chevrolet Tahoe with this Florida plate: Y50XUR

She withdrew $20 from a Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road at 1:53 p.m. Friday. Then she vanished, leaving no trail to follow.

Hi I live in Orlando area that tahoe should be easy to spot if it was out there since it was an older model it would be easy to notice it since she left the phone she either forgot it or didn't intend to be gone that long I never leave without it in case something happens I hope she is found safe and back with her family soon !!

I leave my phone at home all the time, much to the consternation of my husband but that's usually for short jaunts. Coupled with the other issues, mental health problems, subtle hints from the husband that home life isn't good right now and an increased interest in quoting scripture, it's possible she is intent on self harm.

This doesn't sound good. My first thought was car accident/off the road/water. Further reading moves that down the list, along with leaving her phone behind.

I hope she returns safely. I think so many people are really struggling right now. We live in strange scary times, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Can't Touch Tish
Back