Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im now convinced that Barry hasn't been making stupid moves because hes guilty,
(imo he is though)
he just doesnt give a you know what!
Hes taunting the family, whether hes doing it on purpose or not, hes well aware of what this looks like & again he doesnt give a ____
I have less hope of her being found than ever with this cockyness of his, what the hell has he done with her!
Ive got to get some sleep, i will keep praying for the family its getting hard not to Pray for some fire and brimstone judgement on that Man. Suzanne was a faithful woman & i believe God wont be mocked & justice will be served.
Night All

How can he legally sell? I’m flabbergasted!

We can all thank that judge back in Indiana for this.
He awarded BM permanent guardianship of SM back in September:
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

BM is free to do whatever he wants with her assets now.

This is why so many of us went ballistic as soon as we heard that the judge had awarded BM perm. guardianship.

I really, really wish her family had contested that filing.

This is sickening.

*ETA: Sending out the bat signal to @gitana1 !
Gitana, we could use your legal expertise here on Suzanne's thread.
Barry has just listed their Colorado home for sale.
Question: Does BM being awarded permanent guardianship of SM by that Indiana judge back in September transfer out of state, i.e., does DM have control of assets in CO as well as IN once permanent guardianship is established?

JMO.

Last edited:
Afaik the family of Jacob Wetterling didn't move, either.
They never gave up until his remains were found and there was a confession.

Sorry but I'm not seeing even the slightest hint of love or compassion coming from BM.
Imo.
The reality is there really are people that are incapable of empathy and in my opinion, BM is the poster child.

I think it was never more clear to SM than when she went through her last round of cancer, and she was more than ready to make a change.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, BM is really inconvenienced by SM's absence but he's not feeling sad, lost, or grieving as a normal individual would.

Im feeling helpless as her assetts are being sold off without her vote.

I still dont think the judge should have approved that permanent guardianship until more time was allotted for the investigation into her disappearance.

That ruling was flawed IMO. My ruling would have allowed more time first for the investigation.

At a minimum, it should have only been allowed for the single original property deal in Indiana and not be a permanent guardianship.

This is just not right. "It is too soon" for all this. But obviously not for him for these financial transactions. He obviously knows there is no hope she can come back safely. Why is that?
How can he be so sure she will not show up someday and want her house back?
JMO
I thought this would happen when he received permanent guardianship - an arrest won’t stop him but Andy could file a petition to revoke the letters because well....
JMO

homesonlinetoday.com Search Results

That's a good BINGO.

(The MLS number checks out)...

I know it’s wrong but I really want to write the realtor and ask which room BM murdered SM in so I can plan renovations accordingly. Why are they listing it as a Poncha Springs property? I think I need a break from this infuriating case.

I was afraid this thread is somehow slowing down and the interest begins to fade a little bit. But as it happens BM always gives plenty of reason and subject to talk about. Extraordinary
Agreed.
Curious re. BM's next move.

Will he declare Suzanne deceased now ?
In some states it can take years.
But Michael Chambers was declared deceased with (imo) unseemly haste.

As I like to say, “always judge a book by its cover.” The realtor apparently feels the same way, which is why there are only exterior shots in this listing.

My guess is that’s Barry’s doing.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Barry’s financial picture isn’t as rosy as it initially appeared to be.

Typical -- he came to town and made a big splash. Now he's got the new lot at Longhorn -- minutes from downtown, and he'll start digging there soon enough for his new hat rack.

BM will be happy to winter in PS near the gym where he can flex and fight to keep his name at the top of the competitor's list.

He is so gross.

Sorry, my head is spinning from the house being listed for sale.. I don’t remember a neighbor of SM speaking on camera?
I'm on my phone, when I get to a computer I will find it. Pretty sure it's who joined Andy in the search, Martin first name. He said things like this dont happen around here. Don't quote me until I find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson