Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy BM trying to convince us that he was recorded "in secret". He purposely came back knowing he could tell his story. I'm not sure if he knew TD before he came back but from what I've seen he's been checking out other YouTubers. He could have searched it out between trips. I completely believe he's watching what everyone is saying and trying to follow what we mention he hasn't done yet out of concern. His anger has changed back to tale spinning now that AM search has ended. I sure hope LE has some concrete evidence and I'm happy to wait it out. No rush LE.

I’ve said before I think he laundered SM’s inheritance through the house, now it’s possible he laundered the house through Suzanne’s foundation - tax free and an asset protected from civil suits should someone try to sue BM. I’m wondering if the foundation, which has a board of directors stacked with BM’s people, not SM’s, was really a front for some of BM’s shady, shady financial antics.
Oh, that 'foundation' has been a red flag from day one, imo.
I would have to wonder if she even was aware of it. I looked into those involved in the 'charity' but not too deeply.

I do believe Suzanne loved him very much. I would very much like BM not to be her killer. I wish I could say there is something, anything, that points to it not being him. IMO

That letter, to me, just serves to emphasise how cruel and tragic it is that her life was taken.

Respectfully, those who defend BM have no evidence nor a logical argument or feasible alternative, whatsoever, that he's innocent other than throwing out accusations and SPECULATIONS about Suzanne's family.
On the other hand, some whom have reasoned that he's guilty have cited many evidentiary facts that point to his guilt due to LE's actions and observations of BM's inconsistencies.

This is exactly how I feel.

I am surprised by the criticism of AM in particular. A man with no media training (presumably) who is speaking from the heart. Thrust into the spotlight by undertaking a role he saw as necessary but not being fulfilled by anybody else. Under the weight and stress of losing his sister, mounting & organising & undertaking a massive search, worrying about his father’s cancer and possible stroke, worrying about his nieces. And yet people forensically dissect his words and criticise him for occasional mistakes. To me he seems like a man in great pain who is desperate to find SM, and who is not trying to spin the situation.

I don’t want BM to be guilty, because SM loved him and so, presumably, do his daughters. Unfortunately the information about him is compelling if not conclusive.

Hey everyone,

Members have been advised before to not post the physical address and links to pics of the Indiana house. It is owned by someone else now and it is an invasion of their privacy to have their address forever etched on the internet that their home is somehow associated with a possible crime.

It may be their dream home ... let's not cast a perpetual shadow over it.

Thanks.

I do believe Suzanne loved him very much. I would very much like BM not to be her killer. I wish I could say there is something, anything, that points to it not being him. IMO

That letter, to me, just serves to emphasise how cruel and tragic it is that her life was taken.

I'm wondering how old that letter is, I don't believe it's from this year.

I envision BM taking off to the likes of Mexico or Costa Rica.

Moving to someplace with lots of sun would be a good call! Sun lightens the hair, it would save him so much time and effort from having to bleach those tips. Oh no, wait, so THAT is where the alleged bleach smell in the house came from :rolleyes:

As per usual, everything has to be about BM. “Look at how much she loved me” but nothing about how much he loved her. If that V card was from V day 2020, I believe IMO that Suzanne sensed something was “off” with BM, it was almost like a plea to remind him of the good times.

Now more than ever (considering the news that PP is up for sale) I strongly believe his motive was financial. Either Suzanne was getting in the way of his plans, or he was hiding something, she found out and as a result, she had to go :(

JMO!

BM told the reporter he believes SM is still alive. If so, why does he not continually plead for her return? Push that reward. I think that's what I would do. This is a legitimate point. Maybe it's more like he "hopes" as opposed to "believes" SM is still alive?

The Valentine's Day note from SM to BM reveals no indication of anguish, anxiety, fear nor anything that might lead one to thinking there were any significant problems in the marriage. It presents quite an opposite impression. Yes, the note is months old but SM also might have shared her thoughts with her daughters regarding their father and it should be easy to determine if the note is legit. It would be difficult to forge such a lengthy script and outpouring of written emotions.

I'm once again placing the Cool-Aid (misspelled intentionally - don't wanna p off business lawyers) glass back on the table and freezing my thoughts on this case. Of course, one VD letter and a hidden-from-the-public tearful breakdown hasn't convinced me of innocence. It's more the plethora of what we believe constitutes as 'evidence' pointing to a certain someone's guilt... really doesn't. Much of it could be explained in various ways but without more info... well.

We have, essentially, no officially-verified evidence that might indicate guilt. Circumstantial, .....okay. We have heard of odd behavior, we've witnessed lack of at least public-facing action but we have varied hems-and-haws from people (family and LE-types) who have had direct communication with lead LE but such second-hand info hasn't been made clear... at least some comes across as conduit's assumption or opinion and likely based on incomplete or inadequate information.

Do I suspect a certain someone? I need more... and I've a feeling we'll not be getting that any time soon.

One more thing: if my daughters were fearful I would do anything to quell their fear, and that would include packing up and moving out of a dream house. There is so much we don't know. Too much.

...returning back to *lurk mode*.
EXCELLENT POST! TOTALLY AGREE!

I’m not sure we can even be sure of bleach scent. IIRC, this was initiated by AM. He first stated LE told him, then walked it back to someone told him LE.

I’m trying to keep the actual evidence straight. We’ve treated this as evidence, but until the middle person in this communication comes forward, this is hearsay. AM may have the gift of gab, but until we have corroboration, I can’t use it as evidence.
ITA

It is remarkable that Barry still won’t show his face.

Why? His pictures are ALL over the internet and TV.

It’s weird, presents oddly if he were actually innocent, and bottom line, tells the whole story.

We can STILL see you Barry, and we know what you have done.

I believe Barry would be willing to show his face under one condition...

"No questions asked"

All I see with Barry's CBS interview is: gaslighting.

The technique is a way to control the moment in the relationship with his in laws, to stop the conflict, to ease some anxiety and feel “in charge” again.

It’s a way for BM, once again, to deflect responsibility and to tear down someone else.

AM is an exhausted man trying to find his sister. BM's "interview" is attempting to undermie AM’s reality (as well as ours) by: denying facts, the environment around them, and AM's feelings.

Exactly! AM (and by extension his whole familyl) is breaking his neck searching for his sister and yet BM touts "siblings refuse to show her love."

Targets of gaslighting are manipulated into turning against their cognition, their emotions, and who they fundamentally are as people.

I can't imagine the ordeal of what it was like being married to BM.....

Note to CBS: Barry's daughters didn't set up the go fund money page to find their mother. You better check your facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members