Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lock this down for me.

What day was the bike helmet found, and was this the same day a searcher went sidewise and showed up later at the house (or house Andy was staying at?

And how do those two events triangulate with BM's trash search?

Any significance?

Was he off searching all by himself?

Something's off.

JMO
AM flew to Colorado on Monday 5/11. He says the next morning he went to see where bike was found. Then he says the next day ( would have been Wednesday 5/13) they went out searching. At 14:14

BM was seen at Poncha Market leaving the handwritten note on Tuesday 5/12.

The personal item ( helmet) was found Thursday 5/14.

Well... wow. Listen to what LS says at 25:28.

I know what I'm hearing but I want to make sure I'm hearing correctly. She says that when MG and crew were leaving Salida at 6:30am Sunday, they got a call saying BM was not going to be there due to a family emergency, but for them to go ahead and start the job on Monday anyway.

He already knew about some family emergency at 6:30 Sunday morning, and yet, the neighbor didn't call 911 until 5:46pm, after she'd spoken to both BM and the daughters.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
Wow. You're right. This is what I heard too. Wildly confusing and it's all very suspect.

This is what she said:

Barry called again around 6:10 p.m.

“Barry said that he had been up there all day, like getting the job ready for us,” Gentile said. And, he also told Gentile, he was leaving. There’d been a family emergency, he said. He left some tools behind, at the hotel.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

If MG and JP arrived in Broomfield at 11am, as we just heard on NG's podcast, they'd know BM hadn't been there all day because... they would have been there all day, before getting that 6:10pm phone call.

Well... wow. Listen to what LS says at 25:28.

I know what I'm hearing but I want to make sure I'm hearing correctly. She says that when MG and crew were leaving Salida at 6:30am Sunday, they got a call saying BM was not going to be there due to a family emergency, but for them to go ahead and start the job on Monday anyway.

He already knew about some family emergency at 6:30 Sunday morning, and yet, the neighbor didn't call 911 until 5:46pm, after she'd spoken to both BM and the daughters.

No, Lauren didn't specify am or pm. It is soooo confusing. Don't know what would match up with the Morgan interview but I'm taking this as Morgan and JP left Salida at 6:30pm Sunday to head to Broomfield.

ETA...but I do recall JP saying in the earlier interviews they got there at 6. (indicating evening) ..so???? Sure wish Websleuths could use their "connections" and get to the bottom of some of this.

Last edited:
I would think at this point that LE has most likely gathered a ton of evidence and used it to develop a pretty good time line of their own, after all there is only 1 truth and its driven by hard facts. Despite what is being reported, the characters of interest know what that truth is as well.

For some reason this video is not showing for me.
But after listening to it previously, there were several items to ponder.
If someone transcribed it and I missed it -- thanks in advance !

There were two main reasons BM gave in his sit down with the Fox news reporter for his selling the house :
A) Pesky outsiders wandering onto his property. (Note : I thought he had trail cams set up to monitor such activity ? And I doubt any of the bonafide searchers went on his property as they stayed outside the boundaries and were respectful. BM did not need to carry his shotgun, imo.)
B) He mentioned his daughters publicly for the first time, and he claimed they were terrified to go back to the house as he feels Suzanne has been kidnapped and may still be alive.
What has BM told them ?
LE never said anyone had to be on the lookout for an abductor.
BM now controls them as far as them speaking out, and financially as well.
I'm not surprised but I feel for them as their overriding concern is to want their mother back !
And I still fear for them as far as their safety.
BM's timeline is all over the place and he has been unraveling since May 9th or 10th.
What if LE or someone out hiking find Suzanne and BM thinks it's all over ?
They deserve the truth and answers, and they might never really have anything like closure.

IMO

JP also told LS he arrived in Broomfield around 6pm, but now him and MG are arriving at 11am.
There's been a LOT of contradicting statements, and not just from BM.
I think Nancy doesn't have a handle on the details of this case and is being careless. If she contradicts MG, JP, or AM, I disregard her. BM on the other hand, contradicts himself, so that takes care of that. Moo

No, Lauren didn't specify am or pm. It is soooo confusing. Don't know what would match up with the Morgan interview but I'm taking this as Morgan and JP left Salida at 6:30pm Sunday to head to Broomfield.

https://www.crimeohttps://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/nline.com/podcast/

And yet earlier in the podcast it's said JP and MG arrived in Broomfield at 11am. I'd just assumed LS was saying 6:30am since they apparently arrived at around 11am.

Yet BM tells them he'd been there all day getting the job ready. Sure. It all makes sense now.
o_O

I would think at this point that LE has most likely gathered a ton of evidence and used it to develop a pretty good time line of their own, after all there is only 1 truth and its driven by hard facts. Despite what is being reported, the characters of interest know what that truth is as well.
bbm
Nice way to put that, I'm also curious about who knew what after the fact.
And are staying silent, at least right now.
Wonder if LE have their eyes on anyone else -- other than the person who refuses to be on camera and plead for his wife's recovery, or finding the person(s) responsible and bringing them to justice ?
Imo.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about JP.
Wonder how his employees feel about BM calling them meth heads and pointing out the criminal records ?
What a nice boss to have. :rolleyes: (sarcasm intended)
MOO
Hopefully his treatment of his employees will free them of any reticence or misplaced loyalty when it comes time for their testimony in a murder trial. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member