Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

I know it sounds crazy but weeds and kudzu here in the south actually do grow that fast. Kudzu can grow like a foot a day. :eek:
This is truth. I'm looking at some kudzu out back of our place right now. It's horrible. We have had good rain this summer and it's been very lush and green in my southern state this summer and fall. Lots of growth for all of the brush and ground cover.

exactly
Kudzu: The Invasive Vine that Ate the South
that vine would be up inside the engine and the whole undercarriage as well as the top IMO. I do not believe that car was there the entire time. Do we have any images of it sitting as found ?
JMO

There have not been any pics released of the car - but if you're following the FB groups, some pics have been posted of the area where it was parked.

Starting to follow this case after the car was found. I want to know if the Brush was loose brush broken off and piled on the car to hide it.

Not according to the Sheriff. The car had growth around it, but no indication that it was intentionally hidden.

IMO if anyone is charged in this case, it will be for concealing a death. I am thinking this is a Paighton Houston situation. JMO.

I think the toxicology report will reveal the cause of a death and the situation will be much less nefarious, IMO. But that’s just been my theory since day one. When I heard she was up all night - able to drive from Alabama back to Franklin, and then out and about again pinging on her phone at 5AM I suspected either psychosis or drug use.
A report came in that she was bipolar and schizophrenic. Body found in vehicle belonging to missing Heard County mother

Family of missing Georgia mother found dead in car believes she was abducted
Snipped-BBM

We found no reason for us to believe it was foul play,” Sheriff Ross Henry said.

Jones' mother doesn’t agree. She says her daughter was in a custody battle and others had made threatening comments. She believes she was abducted and also can’t believe the car wasn’t found when search parties looked through the same area.

“I know we had 10 cars out and everyone of them passed that spot where her car was found,” Gordon said

What I find concerning is them claiming no reason to suspect foul play with a badly decomposed body and no autopsy yet. It just feels like he's saying that too soon while also being angry and outspoken about anyone even questioning what they say. It doesn't bode well for expecting them to do a thorough job to uncover the truth vs just looking to confirm their biases.

What I find concerning is them claiming no reason to suspect foul play with a badly decomposed body and no autopsy yet. It just feels like he's saying that too soon while also being angry and outspoken about anyone even questioning what they say. It doesn't bode well for expecting them to do a thorough job to uncover the truth vs just looking to confirm their biases.

I think they found something in the car that indicated a likely cause of death. JMO - reading between the lines here and totally inferring from this statement from the Sheriff -- "when asked if Jones' phone was recovered, Henry responded: "we have recovered several things."

Natalie Jones disappearance - facts in the case | 11alive.com
According to article
Here is a look at everything we know about the case.
•was last seen on July 5
•investigators told the family Jones’ cell phone was pinging off a tower in Franklin.
•LE and family conducted searches
•Oct 6, Next to Roosterville Road - in Heard County - behind a row of bushes, was Jones' 2002 hot pink Chevy Cavalier with a body inside.
•The Heard County Sheriff's Office is leading the investigation, but they haven't released any information in the past 24 hours.
• The GBI is assisting and said an autopsy is needed to identify the body found in Jones' car.
•The sheriff's office also hasn't said if there are signs of foul play or any suspects in the case.

11Alive have contacted the Heard County Sheriff's Office multiple times requesting an interview to learn more about the latest information in this case, but so far we haven't heard back.

Autopsy is scheduled for today

Missing mom (last seen July 4) Natalie Jones of Georgia was located today inside her car that was in a field where 8' brush had overgrown her vehicle. Car was located about 20 miles from her home. Her last phone ping was near her home. Jones' mother believes her daughter had been abducted in the midst of a custody battle. She also cast doubt on Jones' car being in the woods in Heard County since July.

Georgia mom-of-two, 27, who went missing in July found dead in her car, family say | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back