Found Deceased FL - Tracey Lynn Rieker, 44, Venice, 30 Sept 2020

This really isn't very complicated in terms of reason. She has two publically searchable FB posts three days before she went missing clearly in the grasp of a psychotic episode, pertaining as they commonly do, to God.

Specifically the need to leave imminently and that the instruction came to her in the "wee small hours" which just happened to be when she went missing three days later.

Her husband very graciously IMO alluded to her clear issues in his interviews
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This really isn't very complicated in terms of reason. She has two publically searchable FB posts three days before she went missing clearly in the grasp of a psychotic episode, pertaining as they commonly do, to God.

Specifically the need to leave imminently and that the instruction came to her in the "wee small hours" which just happened to be when she went missing three days later.

Her husband very graciously IMO alluded to her clear issues in his interviews <modsnip>

<modsnip>
Welcome to Websleuths.

Interesting detail....She was in foster care at some point. I hope that was a healthy, happy living situation and during that time she received mental health care. The foster sister definitely cares about her.

“it’s heart wrenching really, we feel very helpless," said Beth Spurry, Tracey’s foster sister. "We keep looking for any kind of a clue, even incredibly remote and far fetched becomes a thread of hope. We just want to know that she’s safe, bring her home to her husband and her beautiful children.”

HARD TO MISS TRACEY RIEKER's BRIGHT GREEN SUV WITH FL TAG PO8166 or P08166 HAS TAG BEEN VERIFIED. CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.
To my knowledge, there have been no credible sightings. The family forgot to mention it has a specialty plate that's "Protect Florida Springs": It's blue with a diver and looks very different from the typical Florida license place which is white with an orange. Originally they put it out with PO8166 but it's P08116
121261924_3322803731088629_6799795170410145856_n.jpg

I Just seen this on my Youtube recommendations. It has been a week since her disappearence, No one has seen the vehicle, and I find it odd that the husband seems to be smiling in this interview. Looking over the area in google maps around this Sleepy Turtle Preserve North, appears to be off Border Road in the same city. The park is right on the southern side of the Myakka State Park, and is on same river. There are lots of hiding places throughout this region.[/QUOTe

I would not call what the husband is doing is smiling. I would say it is more of a brave attempt to look strong, but more of a grimace. Sometimes stressed people act in an inappropriate or abnormal way. I know I have at times and it comes across oddly. Let's cut him some slack.

Interesting detail....She was in foster care at some point. I hope that was a healthy, happy living situation and during that time she received mental health care. The foster sister definitely cares about her.

“it’s heart wrenching really, we feel very helpless," said Beth Spurry, Tracey’s foster sister. "We keep looking for any kind of a clue, even incredibly remote and far fetched becomes a thread of hope. We just want to know that she’s safe, bring her home to her husband and her beautiful children.”

It doesn't state that she was in foster care, it states that she has a foster sister. That could just as likely mean Tracey's parents fostered a child. Just putting that out there so it get repeated continually as "fact".

Excellent point. Thanks for pointing that out.

You're welcome. I am realizing now that my comment might have sounded unkind and it was not intended to be. It is funny how we usually come up with an instant interpretation when we read something. I have realized in many cases that I thought a statement in an article meant one thing and then someone posts about it and they saw it completely differently.
All that said, I hope she is found safe. I am totally on the fence.

It doesn't state that she was in foster care, it states that she has a foster sister. That could just as likely mean Tracey's parents fostered a child. Just putting that out there so it get repeated continually as "fact".
<modsnip> All my sources are the official search page on facebook but those can't be posted here so I encourage anyone who wants to know to do a search on the page.

MOD NOTE

Please remember the rules when posting links to information - all links MUST be approved sources for WS, such as MSM, LE, public support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..."

If you're unsure if a link is an approved source, please message a mod first before posting.

Thanks everyone :)

MOD NOTE

Please remember the rules when posting links to information - all links MUST be approved sources for WS, such as MSM, LE, public support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..."

If you're unsure if a link is an approved source, please message a mod first before posting.

Thanks everyone :)
Does the families Official "Searching for Tracey Rieker" facebook page count. It's the only page they have to my knowledge. They don't have another website.

<modsnip> All my sources are the official search page on facebook but those can't be posted here so I encourage anyone who wants to know to do a search on the page.

Please be advised - and please DO post direct links to any information discussed here:

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are considered rumor. They are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don't mention them.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

This page is set to PRIVATE therefore it is not an approved source here, unfortunately.
That's too bad. They did that because they are deleting information left and right and want to monitor who comes in. Their words. This thread has a very different look at the case than is what's happening. I think I'll refrain from posting since all sources are from the closed group. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back