Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

I agree, coming from CA we fly to DFW as well, on Southwest. I wish we knew what neughborhood she was found in, maybe that white car is parked there! Then we would know how close to what airport, ugh.

Christine-ITA- the biggest hurdle right now is getting her face out there!! If we can get her on the national news, etc. she stands a much better chance! I also sent out an email to everyone in my address book, if they forward it to everyone they know, etc. she will eventually be recognized. I encourage you guys to do the same. We all know how effective the internet can be in these cases!

My producer friend just emailed me direct lines to ABC and NBC newsline..going to call on lunch...on my way out the door now...whisper a prayer to the media angels for me folks. I'll post when I return.

Prayers said Christine-good luck, don't take no for an answer, you are her voice right now!!!!

I agree, coming from CA we fly to DFW as well, on Southwest. I wish we knew what neughborhood she was found in, maybe that white car is parked there! Then we would know how close to what airport, ugh.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, honest, but Southwest doesn't fly into DFW. There's a very large fight over the Wright Amendment related to why Southwest doesn't fly there.

I feel very confident that if she's not FROM Dallas and was found wandering in Dallas AND she got here via airplane she came through Love Field. DFW is just too remote for someone wandering to be found in a Dallas neighborhood. That said, it certainly doesn't hurt to put flyers out at any airport. IMO, her face should be the cover story on CNN. It'd be better than seeing Michael Vick. :)

Christine, in your next email would you ask the Det what street or neighborhood she was found on?

Christine just called me and asked me to let y'all know she has been identified! She cannot release her name yet. This is still tentative..... The sargeant will be calling her later with more details and she will post later!:dance:

I had contactacted CNN but never heard back.

IMO she could be a woman going through a break up or divorce living away from her parents, siblings, etc. The significant other is not looking as they are split and the parents, siblings, etc are probably leaving messages on the machine thinking she is just busy.

Of course, that is just one possibility and their are so many.

Wow, should have re-read before I posted! That is wonderful
I am so happy for her. Now she can begin again.

Christine just called me and asked me to let y'all know she has been identified! She cannot release her name yet. This is still tentative..... The sargeant will be calling her later with more details and she will post later!:dance:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow!!! What an amazing ending. I'm so happy I'm crying,lol!

That is wonderful!:woohoo: I'm very curious to see where she came from. I get terrified when I can't find my car @ Walmart. I can't even imagine what it is like for her.

Yay! I can't wait to find out what happened! I hope that she is able to return to an environment where she was missed and more importantly loved. :woohoo:

OMG great news I have been following this ....grrr I am sooo impatient I cant wait to find out !!!!! THANKS for the info Georgiagirl ,,,,,,Keep us updated !!!!

This is the BEST news!!!

I wish you well, Ann. :blowkiss:

There's video on the front page here, looks like it's her being interviewed (from before she was id'd):
http://www.wfaa.com/ "do you know her"

She has a pretty smile. I haven't viewed it yet though!

I just watched the video and she's so sweet. I'm glad she's been identified.

This woman is very brave. I wish her the best! I am anxious to find out more details about her!

I just came back in from lunch..I am getting ready to PM everyone who has participated in this thread.

Great work everyone!

The sgt said thank you for all you all had done!

I have her name but do not want to post it out for the public just yet as asked by detective until he has 100% confirmation. He is pretty confident, but said it is not yet 100% confirmed.

I asked him if he would let me know the 'whole story' if she has infact been identified and he said he would speak with me later this afternoon.

I will call him if he doesn't me at quitting time today ;)

I do not know if our work had brought any result in her identity being known or not, but it doesn't matter, once again, we all pulled together and worked as a team to see if we could make a difference for someone who truly needed it.

I love you guys :blowkiss:

Check your PM's in a few.

Christine, I hope you will PM me as well. I have been following this case with great interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back