Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO

Wish I could “love” this. Excellent post!!

It is so consternating to me that no one from the Morphew camp has stepped up to help in the search for Suzanne. BM's good buddy, GD, <modsnip> is too busy to comment. His nephew, TN, did his stint by pleading for donations and has since gone silent. Oh, except for going with GD to strong arm MG. Now Barry is claiming that his daughters are too fearful to return to PP. If they think there is a chance SM is still alive and being held captive, wouldn't they be divulging who they suspect? Behavior by the whole Morphew clan is so bewildering.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw the pics of the home for sale, I found it interesting what pictures were missing compared to the 2018 sale. Considering it looks like a professional photographer took the most recent pics, their absence, imo, is very telling.

So a $1.75M home being sold “As Is” with no pics of the kitchen, garage or mud room? Apparently those rooms are not presentable.

IMO, this speaks to the murder scene. I was hoping the floor plans would be labeled (with the room names). The garage is pretty obvious. And the kitchen can probably be deduced from looking at pics. The mud/laundry room is the biggest question mark but given that most mud rooms are right off an entrance and it would be easy to hook up plumbing with a kitchen nearby, I think the flow goes from Kitchen through the mud room into the garage.

Pretty possible that the murder happened in the kitchen and then the body was dragged through the mud room into the garage to be taken in a car some place else.

I really can’t think of any other reason those rooms aren’t photographed unless they are an absolute wreck from LE. No way you list with 5 pics of a stream and 0 kitchen and garage pics.
Speculation:
Maybe, there are recognizable traces of a provisional restoration of the floor or the ceiling in one of the rooms / all rooms? Maybe, even furnishing was destroyed by LE, where something was suspected to be walled in?
BM certainly knew from the beginning, that he would no longer live in this house and did not bother to make everything, that was opened up during the search, neat again. It would have cost him time and money, he didn't like to spend.

It is so consternating to me that no one from the Morphew camp has stepped up to help in the search for Suzanne. BM's good buddy, GD, a pastor, is too busy to comment. His nephew, TN, did his stint by pleading for donations and has since gone silent. Oh, except for going with GD to strong arm MG. Now Barry is claiming that his daughters are too fearful to return to PP. If they think there is a chance SM is still alive and being held captive, wouldn't they be divulging who they suspect? Behavior by the whole Morphew clan is so bewildering.
Her brother arranged a large search operation where the searchers spent 5 days searching the area.

He publicly stated he believes his sister was murdered and that he believes BM is responsible.

I agree about TN doing an about face early on in the investigation. That is very puzzling.

Why would Barry buy a home with: "The 2 Environmental Hazards are high potential risk of radon and high exposure risk of UV Index." Especially since his wife is still being treated for cancer? Would this have been disclosed to Morphews before buying the home?

Why would Barry buy a home with: "The 2 Environmental Hazards are high potential risk of radon and high exposure risk of UV Index." Especially since his wife is still being treated for cancer? Would this have been disclosed to Morphews before buying the home?
This was the first thing what came up in my mind too while reading that.

But upon reading up about radon I realized that many people are living (with and without cancer) in Colorado and in and around the Rocky Mountains and other states where radon is potentially high and this is something which provided some safety measures and adjustments is manageable inside the home. But it definitely must be checked. Even in the country I live in there is the same problem in a region and there are many people living there. The government here goes to those homes for free upon request to check the levels and they are proposing measures in light of the results.

I believe the UV exposure is because of the higher altitude. I don’t like snow and skiing, but my friends who are going to ski they always come back with a serious tan from whichever mountains they went to. Just use protection all the time and this still doesn’t make the mountains unhealthy.

There is also something we don’t exactly know which is when they bought the house. I think we heard SM’s cancer came back before the move to Colorado but we don’t know if they already owned the house or not. We also don’t know if they were measuring the radon levels in their home or if they did or planned to make some adjustments in the house. It would indeed be interesting to know if they knew about this. Maybe someone from the RE sector would know if this is obligatory to tell, although this is not only a problem of their property.

Lastly if those hazards in open air would really adversely affect the population living there, I think there wouldn’t be many people around there anymore. The radon problem exists in Denver too for instance.
There is radon induced lung cancer for sure, so monitoring the levels of it seems logical to me and hopefully BM made sure of that in order to keep everybody living there healthy. What I read about it is that it seems to be concentrated in basements but I’m not an expert by any means.

This was the first thing what came up in my mind too while reading that.

But upon reading up about radon I realized that many people are living (with and without cancer) in Colorado and in and around the Rocky Mountains and other states where radon is potentially high and this is something which provided some safety measures and adjustments is manageable inside the home. But it definitely must be checked. Even in the country I live in there is the same problem in a region and there are many people living there. The government here goes to those homes for free upon request to check the levels and they are proposing measures in light of the results.

I believe the UV exposure is because of the higher altitude. I don’t like snow and skiing, but my friends who are going to ski they always come back with a serious tan from whichever mountains they went to. Just use protection all the time and this still doesn’t make the mountains unhealthy.

There is also something we don’t exactly know which is when they bought the house. I think we heard SM’s cancer came back before the move to Colorado but we don’t know if they already owned the house or not. We also don’t know if they were measuring the radon levels in their home or if they did or planned to make some adjustments in the house. It would indeed be interesting to know if they knew about this. Maybe someone from the RE sector would know if this is obligatory to tell, although this is not only a problem of their property.

Lastly if those hazards in open air would really adversely affect the population living there, I think there wouldn’t be many people around there anymore. The radon problem exists in Denver too for instance.
There is radon induced lung cancer for sure, so monitoring the levels of it seems logical to me and hopefully BM made sure of that in order to keep everybody living there healthy. What I read about it is that it seems to be concentrated in basements but I’m not an expert by any means.

You are correct that radon is a concern in any Rocky Mountain construction, and that it is limited primarily to basements or below grade structures, where the radon trapped in soil is able to release into the air.

You are also correct about the high altitude being the primary cause of added UV concern. For a person who is outdoors and unprepared, sunburn can happen in minutes, rather than hours.

There ought to be a disclosure section for things that are not likely to happen. There is almost no chance of a shark attack on the extensive waterfront of that property. Hurricane damage is unlikely there. Air quality is only a problem on forest fire days, and only if the fire is upwind. For cranky old potential buyers, there is no chance of people or pets walking on the lawn.
IMO

Spinning, spinning like a Ferriswheel. We see his life out of control and one of these days the Ferriswheel will come to an abrupt halt and he will be thrown off. LE will be waiting at the bottom.

I wonder if BM sees his life like that or if he thinks he is the operator of the Ferriswheel. Perhaps he thinks he is still in control and no one will ever catch him. His arrogance may be his downfall and he will make a mistake and that is what finally causes his capture.

Justice for Suzanne.

If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO
Awesome post & very well said, Bravo!!!! In the words of @Warwick7 BAM BAM BAM!!!
4ab228563a0ee29d507ea5919e88f303.gif

Whether it was pre meditated, a spur of the moment argument or a crime of passion type of thing. You don't just develop the will and ability to murder your wife in a few seconds or minuets. Any person who is capable of such a horrendous act has to have had thoughts about killing before. They may not have planned to ever act on it but they for sure would have thought about it and knew that they could do it.

You are correct that radon is a concern in any Rocky Mountain construction, and that it is limited primarily to basements or below grade structures, where the radon trapped in soil is able to release into the air.

You are also correct about the high altitude being the primary cause of added UV concern. For a person who is outdoors and unprepared, sunburn can happen in minutes, rather than hours.

There ought to be a disclosure section for things that are not likely to happen. There is almost no chance of a shark attack on the extensive waterfront of that property. Hurricane damage is unlikely there. Air quality is only a problem on forest fire days, and only if the fire is upwind. For cranky old potential buyers, there is no chance of people or pets walking on the lawn.
IMO
Also, the Puma of Puma Path...

I wonder if this is the only thread that BM may be paying attention to on WS?

I hope that any close associates, employees, enablers or co-conspirators are reading this thread and that they are aware of the dire consequences for withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. Even if they are publicly associated with an actor and that actor is arrested and charged with homicide, their reputation in the public eye may be tarnished forever, even if they were not privy to evidence or part of the act.

In many cases, co-conspirators have ended up with the same sentencing as the actor. It's a lot to think about. Loss of family, home, vehicles, property, financial investments, business, etc. Better to make a deal with LE and limit the damage now. And lest we forget, if you are sitting silently on damning evidence, you could become a loose end for the actor. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Love this part Madeleine74. ^^^^^

I hope that any close associates, employees, enablers or co-conspirators are reading this thread and that they are aware of the dire consequences for withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. Even if they are publicly associated with an actor and that actor is arrested and charged with homicide, their reputation in the public eye may be tarnished forever, even if they were not privy to evidence or part of the act.

In many cases, co-conspirators have ended up with the same sentencing as the actor. It's a lot to think about. Loss of family, home, vehicles, property, financial investments, business, etc. Better to make a deal with LE and limit the damage now. And lest we forget, if you are sitting silently on damning evidence, you could become a loose end for the actor. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

I have watched and read of so many cases, with interrogators telling these people:

You can get on the right side or the wrong side of this. Decide which side you want to be on because there will be consequences.

Hey there-

If you are reading along and looking for heads up, advice, where the investigation is or may be or even just curious what’s being said about you, well this is for you.

1. Your grammar sets off all kinds of alarms and makes your writing (even under secret profiles) obvious. It’s quite poor and somehow quite predictable.

2. There is a growing movement committed to #justiceforsuzanne #bringsuzannehome, it won’t fade away. You are unable to talk your way out of this.

3. Your spending and activity since SM disappeared is that of a Nuveau Riche, classless, heartless, insecure and clueless adolescent boy.

4. The M family and the TC world will not stop until SM is found and justice is served.

5. We all believe the girls are in need of support you are incapable of providing. Considering we believe you to be the source of their unmeasurable turmoil and pain, you are not even on the list to help. #theydeservebetter and they will know what you’ve done.

6. Your guilt is obvious. Not only to us but to many strangers with goodness in the hearts trying to help find resolution and peace where it may be available.

7. You are not smarter than most. Your grammar rivals some fourth graders I’ve had the pleasure of knowing.

8. You will be caught.

9. You’d be far better off if you were honest and finally did the right thing for your girls.

10. You will never have your life back. You will always be wondering if they have you under surveillance, are tapping your phones and other devices, looking over your shoulder. Every move you make will be scrutinized going forward.

11. No amount of money will make this go away or bring you happiness.

12. Your hunting and outdoor a ship may have been a boon for you while committing this heinous act. Surely your lack of common sense and or intelligence will do you in.

13. You took a bright light from this world.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”- Dr. Martin Luther King

Sleep with one eye open.

Oh I hope he (and anyone helping him) reads this!

IMO
I will differ with you on this @dave. We have a radon mitigation system in our house and the exposure is not limited to basements. Ours is a walk out, which should have given enough off-gassing of the radon, but still higher level than acceptable until the system was put in place prior to purchase. Not in Colorado but this is a common issue in Midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth