OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that was in 2009, 11 years ago. Thanks CC!

And IMO, people need to be questioned why he was let go! Rob Junk and the whole city/County paid off by FW?? IF HE WASN'T LET OFF THE HOOK SO EASILY BACK THEN, THE RHODENS AND HANNAH GILLEY WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY! In my opinion. Spare the rod, spoil the child!

Yes. I have had this same thought. Really, how was it that Pike County couldn't keep track of time...

SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD IS GOING ON LOOK AT THIS:

10/07/2020
MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED Attorney: PRO SE

10/13/2020
DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/14/2020
MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED Attorney: PRO SE (GEORGE W WAGNER III)

10/07/2020

10/13/2020
DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/14/2020

Temper tantrum?
or
Strategy?

Temper tantrum?
or
Strategy?

He's tired of being in jail and wants his trial. Could be that simple. I think Pike County is taking far too long. There are 4 defendants so 2 years is long enough to wait for trial number one. Its been 2 years now and nothing. I agree with the Rhoden sister, where is justice for her family and why is it taking so long to get it?

It was a 40 Glock and a 40 caliber was used in the murders as well as a 30 caliber and GW4 is also associated with a 30 caliber. Remember when DeWine wanted people to come forward who had any dealings with the Wagners concerning firearms? I wonder if they interviewed the Facebook guy who sold it to him.

Jake is associated with the 22 long rifle.
I would say he did. They went through all the emails and you would think the conversation on meeting to buy the gun was found.

I would say he did. They went through all the emails and you would think the conversation on meeting to buy the gun was found.

I agree.

CN, GW4's uncle is the one who gave BCI all the information on the Facebook Glock 40 gun buy, CN facilitated that buy according to Agent
Scheiderer's cross examination testimony. I'm sure CN gave BCI the Facebook seller information so BCI could verify what CN was saying, that CN isn't just making this up.

At trial I don't know if the Facebook seller would have to testify or if just CN could testify to the purchase. I do not think it would be hard for BCI to track down the Facebook seller using CN's information and CN or GW4's Facebook
conversations. Possibly Facebook private message conversations.

2 cents

Last edited:
He thinks his mom knows it all. Bet the sudden bond hearing motion and the sudden pro se speedy trial motion came from Fred. Note his attorneys are having none of it.

Why do I think it has Fred written all over it? Because his bond motion says he will be caretaker for FWF and it's pretty obvious Fred would be paying his bond and also getting him a place to live. He could not try to get bond without her.

She's probably mad his bond situation hasn't worked out and probably told him to demand a speedy trial if he can't get bond, and his attorneys probably didn't want to do that so she had him do it pro se, himself.

I just don't think he would demand bond or speedy trial - all of a sudden- without Fred pushing him to do it.

Just seems this way to me. Robin visits him and Robin can give him all of Fred's messages. It's likely also that Robin talks to him on the phone. Robin has her own cell phone, she was holding it when SWAT swooped in.

...2 Cents...
Good points.

Filings:
Was it refiled or filed twice in error?
How would you find out?
View attachment 267904

Aren't there 2 handwritten documents with 2 different handwritten dates (towards the bottom right)?

The date of the handwritten document that was just filed (dated 9/27/2020) has an earlier date than the last handwritten document dated 10/4/2020 (that the lawyers filed a motion about).

I think it was just a mistake. MOO.

10/07/2020

10/13/2020

10/14/2020

CC, would you please post this in Media & Timeline Thread? Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆