Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

Yeah I don’t know the deal, but I’m not worried about it atm.
I'm not worried he would actually prevail in anything he brings for filing.

Just super irritated that the court's time could be wasted in a necessary response.

If I never see the Moorer's name again it will be too soon. Unless of course one or the other ever confesses.

I find it even more of an insult to Heather and the Elvis family ... to me this isn't taking Heather or the situation seriously on the Moorers part .. I'm not worried about the lawsuit either, I feel it's a waste of time and money, because why not present evidence or what really happened to Heather while in trial or before if you knew?? I guess they had to wait to concoct more lies and slander on the Elvis family and Heather. Where is Heather????

if only the thousands of people viewing the video would take the time to write the SC bar.... They will give you an email to send an attorney complaint/grievance to if you call them... To me - it's unethical and the video in parts sounds like victim shaming or hate....

if only the thousands of people viewing the video would take the time to write the SC bar.... They will give you an email to send an attorney complaint/grievance to if you call them... To me - it's unethical and the video in parts sounds like victim shaming or hate....
All right, I watched the video. ITA with you, it's ridiculous and he's a total d-bag. But would this be protected under the freedom of speech?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back