Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for finding and posting this sds71! Despite a few details that are suspect (and having to deal with Schoenhorn's comments...;)), it creates a better picture of Jennifer. The article adds context, depth, and insight into JFD and underscores her intelligence and wit.

I was struck by the huge contrast between MT and JFD. Although Schoenhorn denies that MT was told about AC's return to FD's life, it does explain MT's crying at the fall hearing during which she was accompanied by her father.

Another new bit of information from the article is the following. In the timeline, this happened near the December 2019, Christmas holiday.:

"At the same time, Pattis says that Troconis had made contact with a family member of Dulos’s to express that she still loved him. (Troconis’s attorney says he has no knowledge of this.) But even while splashing in this bath of female attention, Dulos’s mood was increasingly dark."

10/15/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHAEL HABIB, with docket number U04WCR190487056S, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 01/12/2021. This will take place in GA 04 Waterbury Courthouse located at the following address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

Last edited:
thanks
I always thought it was Meehan

This one says Bowman.

Attorney releases video of Michelle Troconis interview with police in Jennifer Dulos case

“According to Schoenhorn, Troconis was instructed by her former lawyer, Andrew Bowman, to write the note, which lists everything she claims to have done the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

However, Bowman said any suggestion he was involved with Troconis creating “alibi scripts” is untrue. Bowman said in Troconis’ first arrest affidavit investigators determined the creation of the timeline was suggested by a family attorney working for Fotis Dulos. Bowman said the notes were created before he met Troconis.”

Another report names Meehan as the adviser to Dulos, not Troconis, to have an alibi. Meehan was appointed as a GAL to represent the children in the divorce action. What was he doing giving advice to Dulos in a criminal investigation?

The Jennifer Dulos Case So Far: Prosecutors Take On Fotis Dulos's Alibi In Arrest Warrant

This one says Bowman.

Attorney releases video of Michelle Troconis interview with police in Jennifer Dulos case

“According to Schoenhorn, Troconis was instructed by her former lawyer, Andrew Bowman, to write the note, which lists everything she claims to have done the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

However, Bowman said any suggestion he was involved with Troconis creating “alibi scripts” is untrue. Bowman said in Troconis’ first arrest affidavit investigators determined the creation of the timeline was suggested by a family attorney working for Fotis Dulos. Bowman said the notes were created before he met Troconis.”

Another report names Meehan as the adviser to Dulos, not Troconis, to have an alibi. Meehan was appointed as a GAL to represent the children in the divorce action. What was he doing giving advice to Dulos in a criminal investigation?

The Jennifer Dulos Case So Far: Prosecutors Take On Fotis Dulos's Alibi In Arrest Warrant
Yep. It was Meehan.
Refresh my memory.
Why was he talking to Meehan?
Did he call him to say have you heard Jennifer is missing?

Yeah, something like that, and Meehan replied “I hope you’ve got an alibi”, or something of that nature

However, it was Pyetranker who told FD to write down everything, acccording to MT Pyetranker told them to do this on May 25 or May 26(27) after JFD disappeared.:
TROCONIS-Arrest-Warrant-Executed-01-07-20-p9-small.gif

Edited to add....but does it really matter? :)

However, it was Pyetranker who told FD to write down everything, acccording to MT Pyetranker told them to do this on May 25 or May 26(27) after JFD disappeared.:

It matters not, as you say.
And, I can't enlarge the print because I am officially cyber stoopid.
MOO.

I’m thinking that MT doesn’t know exactly where JFD is, but she has some inklings of where might be possible, given her knowledge of FD’s penchants and habits, and what went down the afternoon of 5/24 and after.
That’s why she needs unsurveilled time with JS to scope out places in Farmington (and on Albany Ave, I intuit) and stuff like all the photos and evidence from the search at 44 Skyview. And why in her IG she’s suddenly interested in the paranormal in the beautiful state of CT.
She’s only going to be able to get credit for cooperating if her info is fruitful- she’s already lied and changed her story, so sending investigators off on wild goose chases doesn’t buy her anything if she ends up being wrong about it or they come away empty handed.
Why else would she be worried about LE tracking her and JS visiting sites related to the charges, and be asking for all the records of the searches at 44 SV? That doesn’t exactly lend a patina of innocence does it.

I think that FD let MT know that something bad was up and she needed to stick by him and do what he said, but that he didn’t tell her the specific details of where the body is. He’s too much of a patriarchal narcissist to let his muse of the moment in on his super smart strategy that nobody but him would be smart enough to figure out. Surely she was used to such imperiousness on FDs part and playing the role of dutiful supporter without asking questions she knew had ugly answers (in cases less severe than this as well. FD wasn’t exactly an icon of honor was he).
MT surely knew she was in on a nefarious plan that would “solve problems” related to JD, if not explicitly before the murder then for certain it became obvious to her within hours and days afterwards. Remember not only the trip to the car wash, but the locked eyes between FD and MT at the barbecue at the Pond on 5/31, when HH pointed out that live news cameras on Albany Ave were showing fire engines and divers in the sewer drains (I was watching that too, thinking the case was coming to a quick and tragic but very different close). Anyone truly innocent would have run to LE at that point and started cooperating on the up and up. Of course instead MT went in the totally opposite direction, lying to LE, alibi scripts, her coded IG account (the old one, not her current facade).

Does KM know? Someone here suggested that FDs narcissism would have led him to brag to KM about the location of the body (and over time, how he’d gotten away with it), which could be the case. Or FD might have needed a second pair of hands or eyes or connections that would have involved KM directly in the nitty gritty of disposal. Apparently KM and FD weren’t all that close though, and it might have been a “wink wink” matter between them rather than a truly enmeshed plot where KM knows all the details and coordinates. I could see FD saying “I’ll take care of the rest” on the end game, or KM hooking FD up with a 3rd party or something.
There are at least a couple of other associates of FD that might have skin in this game as well, people whose stories don’t exactly line up, or who are entangled on the edges of the case (if you read deeply through the 50+ threads here, you’ll likely be able to find some likely candidates). I wouldn’t be surprised if the net turns out to be a little wider in the end, either in the actual players directly involved, or at least in terms of those who indirectly egged FD on.
Of course, it’s unlikely that we will ever know the true depths of this saga. I will continue to keep hoping that one of these two knows enough, directly or indirectly, to help LE find the body. But so far (especially in the case of where MTs defense is headed) I have to say I feel it isn't looking good on this front.

Completely and totally MOO.

What if the alibi scripts were written before the deed was done? As a guide to how FD, MT & KM were going to proceed to establish an alibi? (including the phone call that comes in from Greece). AW says there was a photocopy made of the notes, found in a briefcase. Forensics might be able to tell date/time photocopy was made on the Fore Group copier and printer. Would better support the conspiracy to commit murder theory--otherwise just supports a cover-up? Interesting that they were in 2 different hand-writings. Can't fathom the stupidity of FD leaving them around for LE to find.

Anyone see the Nancy Grace special on the case last night? All Pattis got was a brief mention and flash of a photo of him. Bet he would've liked to've been interviewed. He's slammed NG quite a few times in his blogs, particularly her looks. seems to never miss a chance to call her "wall-eyed."

What if the alibi scripts were written before the deed was done? As a guide to how FD, MT & KM were going to proceed to establish an alibi? (including the phone call that comes in from Greece). AW says there was a photocopy made of the notes, found in a briefcase. Forensics might be able to tell date/time photocopy was made on the Fore Group copier and printer. Would better support the conspiracy to commit murder theory--otherwise just supports a cover-up? Interesting that they were in 2 different hand-writings. Can't fathom the stupidity of FD leaving them around for LE to find.

Anyone see the Nancy Grace special on the case last night? All Pattis got was a brief mention and flash of a photo of him. Bet he would've liked to've been interviewed. He's slammed NG quite a few times in his blogs, particularly her looks. seems to never miss a chance to call her "wall-eyed."

Certainly a hope and a possibility Pernickety!

And, thank goodness there was no need to watch more of NP on the special....he's over the hill. Read this morning that his former client, Alex Jones, no longer believes Sandy Hook was a hoax. Perhaps, NP will join Jones in reality and change his tune about FD.

The most obvious actions related to MT, IMO, are the following:
  • MT knew before hand she needed an alibi for the morning of May 24. She took her daughter to school and came home. She didn't start running errands until after the phone call was taken from Greece and KM was seen in FD's office.
  • FD didn't sleep at 4JX on May 23rd. She knew her snuggle buddy wasn't in bed with her. One would think they would have been feeling especially close after their "party" with friends. Didn't she miss him?
How can MT explain these facts away?

MT needs to think harder about the events of May 23 and 24, if that is in her skill set.

The most obvious actions related to MT, IMO, are the following:
  • MT knew before hand she needed an alibi for the morning of May 24. She took her daughter to school and came home. She didn't start running errands until after the phone call was taken from Greece and KM was seen in FD's office.

Can we be sure that FD didn't GET KM's phone during the weird meat and greet, the night before? Quick messages between phones, and then turn off KM's phone until morning, when MT would only have to turn it on, to make his cellular presence pinging away. JMO

I also wonder if during that exchange, FD have KM supplies, a burner phone, and the Suburban.

Does this fit?

Do we REALLY know where he was between evenings?

JMOs&?s

Pattis isn’t one to talk about someone else’s looks, considering how sloppy looking and homely he is-and let’s not forget how he is anything but a stylish dresser.

Can we be sure that FD didn't GET KM's phone during the weird meat and greet, the night before? Quick messages between phones, and then turn off KM's phone until morning, when MT would only have to turn it on, to make his cellular presence pinging away. JMO

I also wonder if during that exchange, FD have KM supplies, a burner phone, and the Suburban.

Does this fit?

Do we REALLY know where he was between evenings?

JMOs&?s

Good thinking Megnut....KM activities are not mentioned in the warrants very often.

With all the video footage LE has of the MS car "Do-si-do" maneuvers, there has not been an accounting of when KM arrived and left 4JX on the morning of the 24th.

FD being in control of KM's phone makes a lot of sense. And, for tracking purposes, MT would have had to turn the phone on around 7:15 A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea