OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree OB, I would take full blame if it meant my life or theirs.. I love them that much. Maybe that's wrong but oh well, hopefully I would never be in that predicament.

It's just so hard to imagine parents going along with a plan like this. Wow, did no one even try to stop it?... Dumb question, hell no they didn't!

It is the biggest mystery of all to me. Why wouldn't anyone stop the eavesdropping? The parents had to be smart enough to understand that they were likely to hear bad things about themselves and their adult children. Those benign comments between family members may have added fuel to the fire (as far as JW and AW).

I will be happy when the trials are over so that we can all understand exactly what happened.

It is the biggest mystery of all to me. Why wouldn't anyone stop the eavesdropping? The parents had to be smart enough to understand that they were likely to hear bad things about themselves and their adult children. Those benign comments between family members may have added fuel to the fire (as far as JW and AW).

I will be happy when the trials are over so that we can all understand exactly what happened.

Hopefully we get those answers. For the life of me I just don't understand what scenario occurred that got them to that point... 8 murders. I can somewhat understand JW being upset with being dumped but dang, find someone else!

WTH, did they just sit at the dining room table one evening and discuss murdering all those people, unbelievable if so. None of the Wagner4 even thought about the long term consequences?

Why 8 people is my biggest question? Hopefully justice is served us all I can say. God bless those kids.. so sad.

Thanks for your post @Ann99 because what you are saying is already starting to happen:

Here is what George IV's attorney, Richard Nash, said at the closing of GW4's Bond Hearing:

Attorney Richard Nash:

First off I want to apologize ah, an hour and a half ago I felt like stopping this to remind the court that this isn't about Jake Wagner this isn't about Angela Wagner, this isn't about George Wagner the 4th.

But I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about. And so this is why we heard so much testimony regarding order history, regarding who bought what, who did what, who had motive, whose child was in question.

There's been a lot of testimony regarding whose account was used or whose rewards was used, nothing pointing in the direction of George Wagner.

Ah, there is some testimony regarding a palm print on a gun, there's no testimony that that was George Wagner's hand.

Not only that but there was a list soposedly that was retrieved from a phone but more importantly not George Wagner's phone.

Ah, there was evidence regarding a solvent catcher or suppressor or again a 22 caliber. Testimony we heard here today had nothing to do with George.

Really your honor, this whole case, if there is a case, and I'm not saying it is, but it's about Edward Jake Wagner and Angela Wagner.

The only testimony we heard, and we can boil it down to one minute, and that's that they did everything together. And therefore based on that, they want the court to believe that the presumption is great that GeorgecWagner was involved in a homicide.

Your honor we would ask the court to remind the court that the presumption must be great of that person's involvement to deny bond.

We're not asking for that bond amount here today, but we're just asking to look into what the evidence is.

What the testimony that implicated George, you'll find that it's nothing, very
( ? ) highly circumstantial. Based on that lack of evidence your honor we're asking that we move to another hearing to actually determine what the bond amount should be on George. Thank you.

I would take much of that with a grain of salt. The arsattorney is taking some media time to plant a positive message about this client to potential jurors. He's basically calling the prosecution liars.

He can get by with that because the trial hasn't begun, but he should be careful.

Hopefully we get those answers. For the life of me I just don't understand what scenario occurred that got them to that point... 8 murders. I can somewhat understand JW being upset with being dumped but dang, find someone else!

WTH, did they just sit at the dining room table one evening and discuss murdering all those people, unbelievable if so. None of the Wagner4 even thought about the long term consequences?

Why 8 people is my biggest question? Hopefully justice is served us all I can say. God bless those kids.. so sad.

JMO part of it was the family environment they were raised in. They were taught that they were superior to everyone else and were above the law.

Their delusional religious ideas made them think they were doing Gods work by wiping out the Rhodens.

Repulsive Wagner's will pay.

This is just my general opinion about the W4. I don't know what is happening with them.

It would be very sad if a parent sells out their child to save themselves. JMO.

@OhioBlues.

BBM

I totally agree with your thoughts about it being very sad when parents sell out their own children to save themselves.

IMO the "children" in this particular case are guilty in every way. In this case all 4 are equally guilty.

When it comes to each individual trial, some of the W's may lie. Some may decide to tell the truth. But either way, I think they're ALL going down for this.

IMO, AW sold out her own mother (who I believe was innocent) and let her sit on house arrest. I think AW was willing to lie to cause RN to be found guilty if it meant AW could save her own rear end.

So that if end result is Jake is found guilty the others would just plead?
No, the others will blame it all on him. I don't think anyone would plead if they could blame it all on Jake and maybe Angela the shoe buyer.

GW4's attorney is already doing that. We saw this happen at his bond hearing. The Jake and Angela trial he basically called it.

It will be "every man for himself" ... 2 cents only.

No, the others will blame it all on him. I don't think anyone would plead if they could blame it all on Jake and maybe Angela the shoe buyer.

GW4's attorney is already doing that. We saw this happen at his bond hearing. The Jake and Angela trial he basically called it.

It will be "every man for himself" ... 2 cents only.

There's no way Billy Wagner can get away with that, JMO. There's too much evidence against him from what we've seen and heard so far, especially ballistics.

I haven't heard anything on Billy. Just the others. Not sure what you mean?

Guns for GW4 and Jake but Billy?
You know the prosecution has the fight between Big Chris & Billy, where rumors said Bad Billy got a beat down, ( Remember Billy has a reputation as of Bad Billy) maybe that was his motive of revenge against the Rhodens????

I haven't heard anything on Billy. Just the others. Not sure what you mean?

Guns for GW4 and Jake but Billy?
You know the prosecution has the fight between Big Chris & Billy, where rumors said Bad Billy got a beat down, ( Remember Billy has a reputation as of Bad Billy) maybe that was his motive of revenge against the Rhodens????

Jmo he will have attorney but filed for speedy trial himself ODD jmo on hand written paper. ODD jmo

Do you mean ODD as in Oppositional Defiant Disorder, or just that it is odd that he submitted the request. Inmates submit requests on their own behalf many times. He is still innocent in the eyes of the law. He's in jail b/c the powers that be need him there. He has shown a propensity to run, when under pressure.

It was of my opinion Billy was the one at CSR's. CSR was a big guy. Someone even bigger had to drag him to the back room. IMO, the 2 boys would've been unable to do that. It HAD to be Billy and Jake there.

It was of my opinion Billy was the one at CSR's. CSR was a big guy. Someone even bigger had to drag him to the back room. IMO, the 2 boys would've been unable to do that. It HAD to be Billy and Jake there.

I hadn't considered this. I think you are right.
But, do you all think Jake is strong?
He has always looked thin and more frail to me. Reconsidering...he is young man and could be very strong.
And maybe they had to move Gary too.

Also thinking of all that GEAR they had to be toting around!

Following is my supposition. There will be no link. MOO:

Guns, ammunition, brass catchers, silencers, the sling shot things, maybe something for the dogs, treats or steaks with tranquilizers, phones, flashlights, night goggles, something to disable the cameras, and then collect the VCR's, wearing costumes of some sort, masks (?), bullet proof vests, hair dye, new clunky shoes they hated but AW bought them so they had to wear them...what else?

For all the work they did on brass catchers, The LE managed to find brass related to the murders and to known weapons of the W's.

W's weren't as professional as they thought.
I don't know what a brass catcher would look like.
Or how much brass it could catch.
I picture it as a bag of some material.
Anyone familiar with this subject?
Would a brass catcher get heavy or even overflow?
What about during an unexpected struggle, would brass fall out?

W's weren't as professional as they thought.
I don't know what a brass catcher would look like.
Or how much brass it could catch.
I picture it as a bag of some material.
Anyone familiar with this subject?
Would a brass catcher get heavy or even overflow?
What about during an unexpected struggle, would brass fall out?

brass catcher - بحث Google

On the Oxygen Network show I've referenced before, The Piketon Family Murders, GW4's ex-sister-in-law also mentions the rage started in JW when HR wad not letting him see SW as much as he wanted.

He could have been giving her a full court press at that time, trying to get her back, the abuse she shared with others started happening causing her to twice about letting him be around her child. That's when the sister-in-law said he stated in her presence that he wanted to kill HR.

The Piketon Family Murders

How the W's then stretched that to the whole family and then some is probably the result of a war of words as well as the physical stuff purported to happen between the two patriarchs.

Not saying it makes any sense for normal people to think or act this way. It's obvious to me the W's are well beyond being normal humans.

With the hacking and such going on, we don’t know what the Wagners were witnessing being said about them. Comments the Rs made about them may have really fueled the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member