DNA AND THE CASE..........

pd112

Reaction score
GENETIC GENEALOGY IS EXPLODING............ can it work in this case? ALSO, IS THE dna in the JBR case of one person or multiple, there is some descreapncey about that? pls post..........

GENETIC GENEALOGY IS EXPLODING............ can it work in this case? ALSO, IS THE dna in the JBR case of one person or multiple, there is some descreapncey about that? pls post..........

pd112,
Well the dna samples are multiple, but not that of a Foreign Faction.

From memory one interesting link was some reference to amylase as being identified, can anyone confirm this?

The majority of dna samples can be traced directly back to the family, but then you might expect some cross-transfer here anyway.

So applying genetic genealogy might only confirm what we already know, i.e. a family link, or an area link say via an asian match?

The dna on JonBenet's underwear mixed with her blood might simply represent random cross-transfer via direct touch or accidental movement, e.g. underwear touches the floor of the White's bathroom?

Also the full dna report has never been made public, we do not know about any matches at other locations on JonBenet's clothing.

So the full dna story has yet to be told, it will definitely make for an interesting documentary one day.

They found DNA in a sheet inside the famous suit case that was by the window DNA belongs to John Ramsey’s older son from previous marriage could that be significant ?

They found DNA in a sheet inside the famous suit case that was by the window DNA belongs to John Ramsey’s older son from previous marriage could that be significant ?

No, it was tested and found to be a semen stain from John Andrew who was in Atlanta at the time of her death.

It could be. JonBenet had been molested previously. What makes the suitcase suspicious is the adult themed Dr Seuss book also found in it. Now any teen would be able to find *advertiser censored* and most likely would not be interested in a Dr Seuss book. However if it was a grooming tool, then we have a suspect for the prior molestation.

Luvlerss,
Here is the background - Thomas Haney and Trip Demuth show Patsy CSI photographs of the basement and discuss their relevance:

BPD 1998 Patsy Interview, Excerpt
8 TOM HANEY: You are looking at 252 now, that

9 is just a little closer photo above where -- was it

10 248, and there is, you pointed out the suitcase.

11 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

12 TOM HANEY: Can you tell us anything about

13 that?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Just throw it down there

18 with the rest of the junk.

19 TOM HANEY: It could have been anywhere?

20 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. But that does not

21 look -- that doesn't look like where I thought it was.

22 TOM HANEY: You think you last saw it.

23 PATSY RAMSEY: Back in the other room.

24 TRIP DEMUTH: Pointing at the suitcase that

25 is pictured in --

1 PATSY RAMSEY: 252.

2 TOM HANEY: Do you know what was stored in it,

3 if anything?

4 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. I have no idea.

5 TOM HANEY: Did you ever handle it?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't remember. I don't

7 remember.

8 TOM HANEY: You might have.

9 PATSY RAMSEY: I didn't put it there, let's

10 put it that way. I don't know if I -- I mean, I may

11 have moved it out of my way, but I don't remember

12 specifically moving it or putting it somewhere.

13 TOM HANEY: Did you ever put anything into

14 it, take anything out of it?

15 PATSY RAMSEY: No. I presume it is empty.

16 You know, I think I thought it. Was, he packed the

17 college clothes and brought them in the suitcase or he

18 brought the suitcase out. There is probably nothing in

19 it.

20 TOM HANEY: If there was something in it it

21 would belong to John Andrew then?

22 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.

23 TOM HANEY: Did John Andrew have a Dr. Seuss

24 book.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Did John Andrew have a Dr.

1 Seuss book? (Inaudible).

2 TOM HANEY: Or when he was older, like now?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: I hope not. He is supposed to

4 have college books, not Dr. Seuss books.

5 Why would you ask such a question?

6 TOM HANEY: Well, that is because in that

7 suitcase was a Dr. Seuss book.

8 PATSY RAMSEY: What book was it? Did it have

9 any kid's name in it?

10 TRIP DEMUTH: That I don't know. I think it

11 had John Andrews' name in it.

12 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, it did?

13 TRIP DEMUTH: I think. I haven't personally

14 seen it.

15 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). I don't know.

16 You got me. I don't know.

17 TOM HANEY: Anything else in that photo?

18 PATSY RAMSEY: Just that window being open.

Last edited:
It could be. JonBenet had been molested previously. What makes the suitcase suspicious is the adult themed Dr Seuss book also found in it. Now any teen would be able to find *advertiser censored* and most likely would not be interested in a Dr Seuss book. However if it was a grooming tool, then we have a suspect for the prior molestation.

David Rogers,
Do you have the right suspect?

I'll speculate that the suitcase was simply used to remove forensic evidence from upstairs and transport it downstairs to the basement, so which room did the Dr. Seuss originate from?

That particular Dr Seuss book seemed to focus on a particular part of the body, are you aware of anyone else in the Ramsey household with a possible fetish regarding that area?

Also when John said he moved the suitcase down to the basement, would he not have noticed stuff moving about inside, so checked the contents in case it was John Andrew's passport or University ID, etc?

David Rogers,
Do you have the right suspect?

I'll speculate that the suitcase was simply used to remove forensic evidence from upstairs and transport it downstairs to the basement, so which room did the Dr. Seuss originate from?

That particular Dr Seuss book seemed to focus on a particular part of the body, are you aware of anyone else in the Ramsey household with a possible fetish regarding that area?

Also when John said he moved the suitcase down to the basement, would he not have noticed stuff moving about inside, so checked the contents in case it was John Andrew's passport or University ID, etc?

Just pointing out that the previous molestation could have come from someone not in the house. The molestation on Christmas could be to mask that.

Just pointing out that the previous molestation could have come from someone not in the house. The molestation on Christmas could be to mask that.

David Rogers,
I agree.

If the previous molestation came from someone not in the house and the molestation at Christmas was intended to mask this, does this mean one of the Ramsey's resident in the house was fully aware that JonBenet was being molested?

I believe that Jon benet and burk were both being abused. I believe patsy wrote the ransom note under duress. I don’t believe Jon benet was killed where she was found. I believe there were three men involved in her death.

I believe that Jon benet and burk were both being abused. I believe patsy wrote the ransom note under duress. I don’t believe Jon benet was killed where she was found. I believe there were three men involved in her death.
Why?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee