Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moments like these are the only times I miss having cable. Thank you for the heads up, ill be on the hunt for this after it aires. Id always assumed TD had no idea about the affair, IMO it definitely changes some of the dynamics and context/timing of everything

It was posted on the East Idaho news site right after it aired.

There is not a whole lot of information that we did not know on there. If you remember back to Melanie Gibbs interview she mentioned that Lori told her Tammy knew about her and Chad.

Nate Eaton mentions it in the episode on Nancy Grace.

Wondering if 6 solid months in jail LVD is still walking around spring in her step gleefully smurking like the cat that ate the canary......

That convenient face mask is ruining my Lori THEY GOT YOU experience!
I wanna see her face EVERYTIME!;)

moo

I've got behind and confused - are we saying now that Tammy didn't know about the affair?
We don't have that information (yet). I'm sorry that I caused some confusion by erroneously attributing a statement about Tammy confronting Chad about the affair to Nate Eaton (guest appearance on Nancy Grace's show). It was Nancy who brought it up without quoting a source, so it's unreliable. Previously we only learned from MG that Tammy was getting suspicious but we were given no details of her suspicion.

While Mark Means’ tweets are unprofessional about the case to say the least, the prosecutor posting more than once about this case on his personal Facebook page isn’t a good look either and I’ve been awaiting (and thinking) each Defense is going to try and bring it up and get it entered as some evidence, somehow, before a jury. Mark Means has proven himself already to not be a right fit for a criminal defense, which is not a surprise considering this is not what he specializes in, but I had higher expectations for the State and was a bit disappointed [to say the least] when I saw awhile back that he had discussed the case online albeit briefly. I knew instantly that the defense(s) attorneys would likely pounce on that considering their somewhat-slimey tactics we’ve already seen

While Mark Means’ tweets are unprofessional about the case to say the least,
Shockingly unprofessional. And confusing! Wants media attention, doesn't want media attention. Why is he making these public statements? Calling them rats? Is he trying to influence potential jurors? Lawyers should not be allowed to cash in on the crimes of criminals with movies, books and paid interviews. Many people have died and many people have been traumatized. No one should gain from that. It makes me sick that this behavior is acceptable in our justice system. JMO.

Shockingly unprofessional. And confusing! Wants media attention, doesn't want media attention. Why is he making these public statements? Calling them rats? Is he trying to influence potential jurors? Lawyers should not be allowed to cash in on the crimes of criminals with movies, books and paid interviews. Many people have died and many people have been traumatized. No one should gain from that. It makes me sick that this behavior is acceptable in our justice system. JMO.

I’ve seen all sorts of predictions, like he’s trying to get taken off the case because he’s in over his head, or that he’s playing the long-term strategy of her going for an appeal on ineffective assistance of counsel, among other numerous [and all pure conjecture] options.

Correct, clearly unacceptable. This is not some made for TV court drama for goodness sake. What's the threshold? Would the judge weigh in and admonish him?

BBM. It's an attempt at witness intimidation (IMO).

While I do not ascribe to this possible theory about Means putting out these tweets today I saw some mention that this might be a ploy to get the State to try and introduce some of their social media posted by the Defense so that they can also argue to try and admit the social media posts from the State RE: this case, answering comments about concern from public over finding the children [made months ago but still]. I don’t believe Means is capable of such 4D-chess like maneuvers and thinking that far ahead, just look at his other tweets from his - he posts some odd things [Like if an 18 year old can go to war for our country can they also decide their own COVID treatment/precautions...?] just odd.
But I’m still saddened to see this, and while I’m sure it will backfire in some way, I wish the prosecutor didn’t also have social media musings about finding the children.

While Mark Means’ tweets are unprofessional about the case to say the least, the prosecutor posting more than once about this case on his personal Facebook page isn’t a good look either and I’ve been awaiting (and thinking) each Defense is going to try and bring it up and get it entered as some evidence, somehow, before a jury. Mark Means has proven himself already to not be a right fit for a criminal defense, which is not a surprise considering this is not what he specializes in, but I had higher expectations for the State and was a bit disappointed [to say the least] when I saw awhile back that he had discussed the case online albeit briefly. I knew instantly that the defense(s) attorneys would likely pounce on that considering their somewhat-slimey tactics we’ve already seen
What post/s did the prosecutor make? I don't recall hearing anything about this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.