Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co, 'Little Miss Nobody', WhtFem 6-7, UP10741, Jul'60 - Sharon Lee Gallegos

Thank you. Do you have a link to a rendering of her? I’m interested in her facial bone structure. I have it in my head that she might be native.

amateur opinion and speculation

Not sure if my other attempt at a reply posted lol i really am technologically challenged good lord! Idk how to post pics or links, but you can find the pic of what they're guessing she looked like in life on wikipedia

Thank you. Do you have a link to a rendering of her? I’m interested in her facial bone structure. I have it in my head that she might be native.

Not sure if my other attempt at a reply posted lol i really am technologically challenged good lord! Idk how to post pics or links, but you can find the pic of what they're guessing she looked like in life on wikipedia

Thank you! Will check it out.

Ok, I have now sent an email to ALL reservations within 200mi from where LMN was found to see if they have a possible match to her. I figured jic they have a missing person database for their reservations it was worth a shot! List of reservations contacted is: Gila River, San Carlos, Fort Apache, Hualapai, Hopi, Zuni & Tohono O'odham. It's after 2am and I can't look at my laptop screen anymore LOL g'nite folks!

My subconscious played a trick on me in my sleep last night. i dreamed that LMN had been revealed to be a little child of the desert called Christine Ellen Hargreaves. Sadly, i woke up and had to face reality :'(

Ok, I have now sent an email to ALL reservations within 200mi from where LMN was found to see if they have a possible match to her. I figured jic they have a missing person database for their reservations it was worth a shot! List of reservations contacted is: Gila River, San Carlos, Fort Apache, Hualapai, Hopi, Zuni & Tohono O'odham. It's after 2am and I can't look at my laptop screen anymore LOL g'nite folks!

There is also a Paiute reservation near downtown Las Vegas, NV.

Yes i spotted several more reservations, but i figured an almost 250mi radius was more than generous in this case as it's very uncommon for killers to travel that far.
I think that during this era, reservations didn’t fall under LE jurisdiction, and rarely, if ever reported crimes. I believe that most tribes dealt with crime and justice in their own manner.

Similar approach with births; it’s unlikely “Darling Doe” (as I think of her) was never formally accounted for. Likely no record of her anywhere Except perhaps, in the scribes of the tribe, if any exist.

I think that during this era, reservations didn’t fall under LE jurisdiction, and rarely, if ever reported crimes. I believe that most tribes dealt with crime and justice in their own manner.

Similar approach with births; it’s unlikely “Darling Doe” (as I think of her) was never formally accounted for. Likely no record of her anywhere Except perhaps, in the scribes of the tribe, if any exist.

Most reservations still to this day have their own LE actually! Like i mentioned, i kniw it's a stretch but i want to cover all of the bases that i possibly can. She deserves it <3

It’s odd that there seems to be no WS thread on the *other* LMN: Karen Price, the Welsh teenage runaway who fell into female prostitution and was killed for refusing to pose for erotic photographs.

Bumping for this darling.

Red nail polish is such a strange color to give to a child, it would have not been acceptable back then either.

I have often wondered if this little girl was actually from Mexico and someone dumped her in AZ. Is anyone fluent in Spanish enough that they could look online and see if Mexico has their own version of Doenetwork or the MP side NAMUS?

I have often wondered if this little girl was actually from Mexico and someone dumped her in AZ. Is anyone fluent in Spanish enough that they could look online and see if Mexico has their own version of Doenetwork or the MP side NAMUS?

I am, I will look through it thorougly later. I will bump in here if I see anything of interest.

if she is from Mexico, Juanita Doe or Maria Doe, rather than calling her LMN?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back