Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means tweeting about key witnesses in the Vallow/Daybell case. He uses a GIF & asks for tips from potential witnesses.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1318947638067093504

Per Idaho Rules Of Professional Conduct, did Means violate Rule 3.6 on Trial Publicity? Or is his thread protected by (B5) when he asked for witnesses to come forward? And on his tweet about lacking resources, he has subpoena powers just like prosecution does.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1318980698439446528

RULE 3.6: TRIAL PUBLICITY

(a) A lawyer who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.

(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a), a lawyer may state:
(5) a request for assistance in obtaining evidence and information necessary thereto;

IDAHO RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT

Last edited:
While Mark Means’ tweets are unprofessional about the case to say the least, the prosecutor posting more than once about this case on his personal Facebook page isn’t a good look either and I’ve been awaiting (and thinking) each Defense is going to try and bring it up and get it entered as some evidence, somehow, before a jury. Mark Means has proven himself already to not be a right fit for a criminal defense, which is not a surprise considering this is not what he specializes in, but I had higher expectations for the State and was a bit disappointed [to say the least] when I saw awhile back that he had discussed the case online albeit briefly. I knew instantly that the defense(s) attorneys would likely pounce on that considering their somewhat-slimey tactics we’ve already seen

Do you have a link to the tweets by the state?

The prosecutor shared the following concerning the missing children on his private fb: 1) Rexburg PD missing poster and press release on Dec 20; 2) CBS This Morning yt video on Dec 27; 3) Rexburg PD press release on Dec 31.

ETA: I don't see any of his comments under the posts I listed. Two of the posts have one comment each, but they aren't from him.

Last edited:

someone else mentioned three posts but there was more on his personal Facebook profile. We are not allowed to share or link them here but it was not on twitter. In addition to the comments in post above this one there was a conversation he had with related family members about attempts to trying to find the missing children, a “conversation” had thru comments/replies. Sorry that only helps a bit, can discuss details via PM I’ve been told

At least Mark Means has started changing his header [contact] information on his documents, he used to oddly list his Instagram handle with his name on any papers he filed. It was odd but it fits well with everything else he’s done thus far
here is just one example, feel free to check it out and maybe laugh for yourself too. Lawyermark42 has thankfully been removed from the most recent filings

I believe MG is mostly innocent and has been truthful in court. If so, she should be spitting mad. There’s no silencing bullies and trolls, but “truth will prevail” response is the A answer.

Speaking of replies, is this one from LVD legit, or a fake account?

FC3A59FA_858A_4372_B393_5DC30FF658E8.png

Last edited:
Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Today I texted someone I have never texted before to set up an interview. She responded that my name came up as “BooBooButt” on her phone. This happened over a year ago when I texted a sheriff. He called and said, “Who is this and why does your name come up on my phone as BooBooButt?” The answer: I have no idea!!! This only happens with people who have Android phones (I have an iPhone) and I imagine my kids did something somewhere years ago to change my name! Any ideas on how to change this? Or should I just embrace it and become “BooBooButt of East Idaho News”!?!

Wow. This is Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means tweeting about key witnesses in the Vallow/Daybell case. He uses a GIF & asks for tips from potential witnesses.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1318947638067093504

Per Idaho Rules Of Professional Conduct, did Means violate Rule 3.6 on Trial Publicity? Or is his thread protected by (B5) when he asked for witnesses to come forward? And on his tweet about lacking resources, he has subpoena powers just like prosecution does.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1318980698439446528

RULE 3.6: TRIAL PUBLICITY

(a) A lawyer who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.

(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a), a lawyer may state:
(5) a request for assistance in obtaining evidence and information necessary thereto;

IDAHO RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
Wow. He has about as much sense as his client.

Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Today I texted someone I have never texted before to set up an interview. She responded that my name came up as “BooBooButt” on her phone. This happened over a year ago when I texted a sheriff. He called and said, “Who is this and why does your name come up on my phone as BooBooButt?” The answer: I have no idea!!! This only happens with people who have Android phones (I have an iPhone) and I imagine my kids did something somewhere years ago to change my name! Any ideas on how to change this? Or should I just embrace it and become “BooBooButt of East Idaho News”!?!

That is so funny...sorry....I know off topic...when my grandgirl was 2 she was allowed to pretend to use her parents phone to “talk” to people. The parents for months had no idea that actually my grandgirl called me everytime she got their phone. They had me on speed dial and my grand figured out to press a certain number and grandma was there. We had many lovely conversations for months! I can see Nates kids doing this to his phone !!!! Kids are so smart!

Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
hahahahaha
omg kids!! so good!:D:D

Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Nate. Nate. Nate.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
No promises, but go to “Settings”. Your name is at the top. If it’s Boo Boo Butt, you’ve found the problem.
(Is a Boo Boo Butt anything like a Boston Butt?)

Wondering if 6 solid months in jail LVD is still walking around spring in her step gleefully smurking like the cat that ate the canary......

That convenient face mask is ruining my Lori THEY GOT YOU experience!
I wanna see her face EVERYTIME!;)

moo
Okay, the first thing we need is an infra-red video camera ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff