Found Safe IN - RP, 15, Huntington, 24 Oct 2020

Well he leaves the video sans bike. I'm guessing not his.

Someone mentioned a piece of paper in his right hand. I kind of see that or a tissue.

It appears he may have had a stroke? By his gait, and how he opens the door with left hand while right hand hangs?

If the building plaque is accurate, he is walking out of the Ossian Branch of the Wells County Public Library. No books in his hand. They should check books that were returned the day of the photo. Also public computer usage.
Fort Wayne's NBC

NEW IMAGE RELEASED:

Fort Wayne Police want to identify the man in this picture. They're releasing the image as part of the investigation into a missing teen from Huntington County.

122887581_1793225890826192_3626233352018524709_n.jpg

OCT 26, 2020
Police: Missing Indiana 15-year-old 'believed to be in extreme danger'
A statewide Silver Alert has been issued for Raelynn Pebernat, who disappeared from her Warren, Indiana, home on Saturday morning.

Officials with the Huntington Police Department have provided few specifics on her disappearance, saying only she was last seen around 8 a.m. Saturday and is "believed to be in extreme danger."

[...]

Warren IN to Center St in Huntington: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
In this photo he seems to walk in. Without books. He also seem to leave in a different direction as he came

Someone commented on the Facebook page that his t-shirt was Five Nights at Freddy's, which as far as I can tell is a nintendo game.

Here's the character: (you can google FNAF t-shirts and see all kinds of different images in different colors and styles of this character).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 18.41.46.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 18.41.46.png
    567.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 18.41.58.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 18.41.58.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 37
The red on the mask looks like % , with dots for circles. And sideways.

Last edited:
In the video is his right arm even in the jacket sleeve? Looks weird. Like he’s concealing something he’s stolen........
Would be good to see the footage of him entering....
Edit: just looked at the still image of him entering. So looks normal going in, suspicious exiting......

Well he leaves the video sans bike. I'm guessing not his.

Someone mentioned a piece of paper in his right hand. I kind of see that or a tissue.

It appears he may have had a stroke? By his gait, and how he opens the door with left hand while right hand hangs?

I know the perspective/angle is problematic in determining this, but the bike also looks really small to me in comparison to the guy, like a kid's bike WAY too small for him to ride.

My first thought on seeing the gait is the guy is drunk, but it could be any number of things.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this 'person of interest'. Two of our largest libraries in the area frequently have homeless persons using them to read while staying warm in the winter or cool in the summer. This guy doesn't look a lot different from some of them when seeing him briefly from a distance. I don't see enough to lead me to believe he has any difficulty walking and even if he does it could be a temporary injury like a sprained ankle or knee so for someone who knows him but hasn't seen him recently that could be distracting. In fact, thinking about when I go to the library in these Covid-19 times - with everyone working from home - I don't dress a lot differently than him. Tactical trousers (similar to cargo trousers) or old khaki slacks, running shoes, T-shirt and a old jacket. I find myself wondering if I leave the library on a day when a person goes missing, why would I be on video as a POI?

There is something more here that has set this guy apart for LE. His timing upon leaving the library? Where the staff saw him in relation to where Raelynn was in the library, maybe in particular what he did when she entered? Did he talk to her in the library? Are was he merely the only adult male in the library when Raelynn was there? Are there additional CCTV cameras in the library that capture what has LE interest? Something bothers me about LE wanting to track down someone who, based solely on the video, would not attract any attention at any other time.

someone in comment in one of the media posts suggested a five nights at freddys t shirt.....means nothing to me,i'm in the uk

also. something protruding from left jeans pocket?

BBM I think I see what you're looking at, it could be something protruding or it could be a hammer loop like on carpenter jeans. I can't tell.

It also looks in the video like he has something relatively bulky in his right sweatshirt pocket, although that's probably just keys/phone/etc kind of stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back