Found Safe IN - RP, 15, Huntington, 24 Oct 2020

Good point! Maybe she never was in the library and a witness saw someone Raelynn with someone in the vicinity of the library. Maybe after going through CCTV footage in the area, the witness or witnesses recognized this guy from footage. I suppose I will go on Google Maps and see what else is in the immediate area.

I went back ran over the footage over and over, full screen and slower. I realized I can't see the guy's right hand - arm underneath the hoodie and not in the sleeve, hoodie sleeves too long for him? If this happened on Saturday, the sign on the door states the Saturday hours are 9AM to Noon, so that narrows down the time frame somewhat.
It looks like he pushed the door open with his sleeve covering his hand maybe to leave no fingerprints.

I'm guessing he was/is aware of not leaving palm and fingerprints.

It looks like he pushed the door open with his sleeve covering his hand maybe to leave no fingerprints.

It also could be due to Covid - I find myself using my arms as much as possible to avoid touching surfaces if I don't have gloves on
JMO

It looks like he has a piece of paper in his right hand.
I thought so too. Could be anything though.
In my experience following many cases here - the release of this video is a precursor - IMO - they have more and it's not good. I just wonder if they have her on any video from Saturday on?

JMO
Exactly. I was anticipating an AA when I signed on this morning - as they gathered more information overnight. MOO

Last edited:
Woohoo! She's safe! :)

Missing Botkins sophomore found safe - Sidney Daily News
[...]

Botkins Superintendent Jeff McPheron said 15-year-old Raelynn Pebernat was found safe, and her mother, BL, was on her way to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to pick her up.

[...]

School staff also talked to students close to Raelynn to see if any of them had been in contact with her. Those conversations led to a cell phone being turned over to the Botkins Police Department with hopes that messages on the phone would aid in the search.

t4526.gif

Last edited:
POLICE: Missing Huntington girl found safe in Fort Wayne
[...]

Huntington Co. Sheriff Chris Newton just confirmed with Fort Wayne's NBC that Raelynn was found safe here in Fort Wayne.

Newton said she was "out and about" in The Fort.

He said a man near her was found to have an unrelated outstanding warrant out of Allen County, so detectives will question him to see if he has any connection to her disappearance.

Detectives are currently on their way to question Raelynn to determine if she was enticed to run away or if she left on her own accord.

[...]

I'm glad she was found safe because it was getting confusing. She is from Warren, but last seen on Center Street in Huntington, 15 miles from Warren. And our video of the POI is taken in front of a library in Wells County - 25 miles NW of Warren and 20 miles E of Huntington. And then we have Fort Wayne in the mix. Somehow LE has connected the dots - no pun intended - and it is a mystery to rest of us.

Woohoo! She's safe! :)

Missing Botkins sophomore found safe - Sidney Daily News
[...]

Botkins Superintendent Jeff McPheron said 15-year-old Raelynn Pebernat was found safe, and her mother, BL, was on her way to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to pick her up.

[...]

School staff also talked to students close to Raelynn to see if any of them had been in contact with her. Those conversations led to a cell phone being turned over to the Botkins Police Department with hopes that messages on the phone would aid in the search.

t4526.gif
oh that is such awesome news. for once, we can all breathe a collectived sigh of relief
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back