Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

I think that there is nothing left of Kelsey. That accomplice of his watched and smelled her body burn and cleaned her blood off the walls should be incarcerated for the same time that he had. And his nasty, old witch of a mother.
I totally agree and could not have said it better!!!!!!!

"The accomplice"...I like that. It fits.

If her "community" thinks she was "led astray" like some poor helpless lamb....
well if you call driving her sorry self back and forth how many miles was it, 800 miles(?) at a time on multiple occasions, being "led" ....
Sounds more like she drove full speed ahead of her own choice to me, as an active participant.
But that's just my opinion.

I totally agree and could not have said it better!!!!!!!

"The accomplice"...I like that. It fits.

If her "community" thinks she was "led astray" like some poor helpless lamb....
well if you call driving her sorry self back and forth how many miles was it, 800 miles(?) at a time on multiple occasions, being "led" ....
Sounds more like she drove full speed ahead of her own choice to me, as an active participant.
But that's just my opinion.

I agree. In fact, no matter how many times everybody explains it to me,( I’m sorry I’m slow) I still don’t get how Natalie Keepers got forty years for practically the exact same involvement and actions , (tidying up and planning Nicole Lovell’s ghastly murder) and the nurse in this case just got a couple of years.

I agree. In fact, no matter how many times everybody explains it to me,( I’m sorry I’m slow) I still don’t get how Natalie Keepers got forty years for practically the exact same involvement and actions , (tidying up and planning Nicole Lovell’s ghastly murder) and the nurse in this case just got a couple of years.
The biggest difference is that Nicole Lovell's body was quickly recovered and investigators had proof she was dead and how she was murdered. In this case, the DA needed KK to provide this information in exchange for a lesser charge. KB's body was never found and investigators had no idea how she was murdered. It's pretty much that simple.

The biggest difference is that Nicole Lovell's body was quickly recovered and investigators had proof she was dead and how she was murdered. In this case, the DA needed KK to provide this information in exchange for a lesser charge. KB's body was never found and investigators had no idea how she was murdered. It's pretty much that simple.
Thank you. Then Natalie Keepers would have gotten about the same leniency if she just never provided the body?

Thank you. Then Natalie Keepers would have gotten about the same leniency if she just never provided the body?
The difference in that case was there was a body to begin with. From what I remember, the victim's body was found a couple of days after she was murdered. Keepers did not provide them with the information, LE found the body themselves through their investigation.

Kelsey's body was never found, and KK was the only person who could provide them with the details of the murder.

The DA expressed his disappointment in making the deal with KK, but it seems they had their hands tied. She also had a very good attorney.

To this day, Patrick Frazee denies his role in Kelsey's death!

Prosecutors simply didn't need any help from Natalie. Investigators found her body. After only one day of trial, David E gave up his right to defend himself or make an appeal in the case. Evidence against him was overwhelming. He was done except for his sentence.

Prosecutors also had a lot of evidence against Natalie and did not need help from David to convict her. Most recently (April 2020), the Appeals Court affirmed NK's conviction. Do you think she deserves leniency?

DA Dan Mays shed many tears over his deal with the devil to secure a conviction of PF, and the nation rests knowing that he will never see freedom again. KK may leave DOC but she will never be free.

To this day, Patrick Frazee denies his role in Kelsey's death!

Prosecutors simply didn't need any help from Natalie. Investigators found her body. After only one day of trial, David E gave up his right to defend himself or make an appeal in the case. Evidence against him was overwhelming. He was done except for his sentence.

Prosecutors also had a lot of evidence against Natalie and did not need help from David to convict her. Most recently (April 2020), the Appeals Court affirmed NK's conviction. Do you think she deserves leniency?

DA Dan Mays shed many tears over his deal with the devil to secure a conviction of PF, and the nation rests knowing that he will never see freedom again. KK may leave DOC but she will never be free.
Do I think Natalie deserves leniency? Hell no! She had a family, a school, comfortable finances, it all going on, more than most people, and to meet up to plan to terrify, hurt, scare, and murder a lonely little girl makes the least sense to me of any murder I have ever heard of. No, no,no. I was mulling over how the hell KK did almost exactly the same thing, multiple attempts, clean up, never saving Kelsey given so many chances to save her life. I hear you about the differences. Thanks for your patience explaining. I get it. I just wish KK served much more time for Kelsey’s sake.

The difference in that case was there was a body to begin with. From what I remember, the victim's body was found a couple of days after she was murdered. Keepers did not provide them with the information, LE found the body themselves through their investigation.

Kelsey's body was never found, and KK was the only person who could provide them with the details of the murder.

The DA expressed his disappointment in making the deal with KK, but it seems they had their hands tied. She also had a very good attorney.
Thanks Ms. Betsy. I had forgotten that. I thought Natalie told the police where to find poor little Nicole.

Monday, Sept. 28th:
*Restitution Hearing (@ 3pm MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – for *Krystal Jean Lee (Kenney) (32/now 34) charged (2/4/19) with tampering with physical evidence. Plead guilty.
Court info from 2/19/19 thru 1/28/20 reference post #644 here:
GUILTY - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Judge Sells sentenced Kenny to 3 years in prison followed by 1 year mandatory parole – the maximum allowed due to the plea deal with prosecutors.
2/9/20 Update: Estimate parole date 5/28/21; Next parole hearing Feb/2021. Estimate mandatory release: 11/28/22. 5/15/20 Update: Estimate parole date now 5/4/21.
6/5/20: Krystal Lee has been REJECTED for placement in a community corrections program.
6/14/20 Update: Estimate parole date 4/22/21; estimate mandatory release: 10/22/22.
7/30/20 Update: Estimated parole eligibility date: 4/10/21. Next parole hearing Jan/2021. Estimated mandatory release date: 10/10/22.
9/8/20 Update: Estimated Parole Eligibility Date: 02/01/2021; Next Parole Hearing Date: Dec 2020; This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month & year above. Estimated Mandatory Release Date: 08/01/2022. Restitution hearing on 9/28/20.
Patrick Michael Frazee –Trial: GUILTY on all counts. Sentenced to life without the possibility of parole plus 156 years, plus 5 years with parole for solicitation. Child: Termination of Parental Rights Hearing on 1/31/20.

1/6/20: Filed Notice for appeal on his sentence of life w/o parole.

Thank you Niner!

Does anyone know what happened at the restitution hearing today?

Also, a big motivation for the deal with the accomplice piece of garbage was to make sure lil K would be safely forever away from the who beat her mommy to death while lil was only feet away in the next room.

I can't believe it's already tome to check on this dirt bag again!
wow..frickin hate her. *sigh*
CDOC Offender Search

Name: KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLONDE
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5' 05"
Weight: 190
DOC Number: 187885
Est. Parole
Eligibility Date: 01/19/2021
Next Parole
Hearing Date: Nov 2020

This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.
Est. Mandatory
Release Date: 07/19/2022

Est. Sentence
Discharge Date:
Current Facility
Assignment: DENVER WOMENS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

Well Halloween is coming up so I thought I'd check on the w*tch from h*ll....
No new updates.
If her parole hearing is November..well I hope it's close to Thanksgiving and they tell her, " no, suckitup and don't sniffle."

OCT 23, 2020
Kelsey Berreth candlelight vigil

candle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif

Get over to the Nursys website. Ruling from the Idaho Board of Nursing is finally published. None of it is a surprise but very profound to see them put her conduct in writing. Interesting that she was offered to voluntarily surrender her license but chose not to do that. Documents included. If she would have surrendered the license none of this would have been printed. This was done on emergency measure by the board. (I know, they work slow) They served it up to her! Thank you Idaho Board of Nursing for doing the right thing!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back