Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answers my early question how BM had any RTD work
Now I want to know why RTD hired EA
from Indiana?
Puzzling
You mean how Garrett Construction, LLC also from Indiana got the job. GC then outsourced to E.A. Outdoor Services, who in turn hired Barry.
BREAKING: Missing Suzanne Morphew husband Barry Morphew’s ‘alibi’ questioned as new details surface about landscaping job Mother’s Day weekend [VIDEO]

We need to ask Lauren that question, or maybe someone did in the comments?

Here's the search link, Garrett Construction has quite a few jobs, including the retaining wall.
Citizen Access

Last edited:
Ita.
My .02 is that he was leaving evidence.
Because it sure wasn't searching for Suzanne.
Wonder if LE found anything by that creek, that they're keeping under wraps ?
Imo.
He could have put SM’s dazzling diamond in one of those small waterproof pelican cases and hid it under a couple of heavy rocks by the edge of the creek.

That was the creek/river/whatever it is, near the house.

Of course it is physically impossible for Suzanne to have ended up there, based on where her bike was.

So we have mountain lion, ended up in the water, and kidnapped by sex traffickers.

Sounds like the husband on tonight’s episode of Dateline.

In case anyone is wondering, that behavior isn’t normal.

Creek...:)

Attachments

• 20200926_112009_01_compress73.jpg
    20200926_112009_01_compress73.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 125
You mean how Garrett Construction, LLC also from Indiana got the job. GC then outsourced to E.A. Outdoor Services.
BREAKING: Missing Suzanne Morphew husband Barry Morphew’s ‘alibi’ questioned as new details surface about landscaping job Mother’s Day weekend [VIDEO]

Here's the search link, Garrett Construction has quite a few jobs, including the retaining wall.
Citizen Access

Thank you, @Knox. This is interesting. They just signed off on the compliance a couple of weeks ago. Look at the picture they took on 5/28 of the work being done. Wonder who did that? Not a couple of meth heads with a shovel and hammer.

Attachments

• D3229295-AEBA-432E-B4D1-5C4C0C4F0F0F.jpeg
    D3229295-AEBA-432E-B4D1-5C4C0C4F0F0F.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 245
  • CB2782A7-0D0D-4C3E-915A-D58381B59CF6.png
    CB2782A7-0D0D-4C3E-915A-D58381B59CF6.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 249
He could have put SM’s dazzling diamond in one of those small waterproof pelican cases and hid it under a couple of heavy rocks by the edge of the creek.
I was thinking more along the lines of disposing of evidence of a murder . Such as a weapon or some type of evidence. I don’t think he was that smart. I think he was still trying to get rid of evidence as the weeks progressed and he began to look like a likely suspect. I think he was kinda slow and he was not a likely suspect at first which gave him an advantage .. at least within that town.

I was thinking more along the lines of disposing of evidence of a murder . Such as a weapon or some type of evidence. I don’t think he was that smart. I think he was still trying to get rid of evidence as the weeks progressed and he began to look like a likely suspect. I think he was kinda slow and he was not a likely suspect at first which gave him an advantage .. at least within that town.

That’s possible, but I think he was suspect numero uno almost immediately.

Yeah you are right I’m sure he was an immediate suspect.
But can he be suspect and have time without LE following him to dispose of evidence? I’ve seen that in cases that they can’t for sure say a person is a suspect which allows the suspect time to roam free to do strange things ... say go to a river on their day off or especially when Covid is prevalent and LE have multiple days or weeks off? Maybe when LE is off for Covid reasons too.. it definitely was a strange time

You mean how Garrett Construction, LLC also from Indiana got the job. GC then outsourced to E.A. Outdoor Services, who in turn hired Barry.

Citizen Access
Colorado has an open bid on all state construction. Google it. Seems that could make for some con artists to really rip off the state in my opinion.

ADMIN NOTE:

Had a chance to speak with Tricia tonite and it is decided to leave the recently 'found' t-shirt out of the discussion for now. We're not real confident in the source or that it is a legitimate find and don't want members going down that rabbit hole if it's not related to the case. If it is a legit find and has been turned over to LE, nothing lost.

Basically everything else from last nights post remains the same. In summary:

Discussion of the Adventures with Purpose search is approved (minus any/all references to psychic intervention)
Tube Crime is not approved
T-shirt talk is off limits for now

"I was thinking more along the lines of disposing of evidence of a murder . Such as a weapon or some type of evidence. ..."
Was BM's mother in the truck at this time? If so, I bet she told him to bathe since SM was not able to tell him? IMO

Colorado has an open bid on all state construction. Google it. Seems that could make for some con artists to really rip off the state in my opinion.
This is no surprise. Lets not all forget why politician lawyers spend 1 million to be elected to a 40k per year job. Contracts and kickbacks. Motown

If they used those blocks with holes in them then wouldn’t they be a perfect hiding spot for small articles.

Didn’t MG say that BM had taken some capstones off? Perhaps that was part of the wall that wasn’t fixed and he replaced them after dropping something in there.

Who would ever look for a weapon in the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member