FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

Do you know if Lurline’s dentals and/or fingerprints are available? I know Lurline’s mom and sister submitted DNA for comparisons to unidentified decedents.
I haven't found any info on either but I can assume they may have both if she was visiting doctors before her disappearance.

Wish Lurlines mom would return to this thread. Interested in knowing what she thinks happened to her...foul play or ran off?
Do either of the two composite sketches, in her opinion, resemble a liking to family?

Wish Lurlines mom would return to this thread. Interested in knowing what she thinks happened to her...foul play or ran off?
Do either of the two composite sketches, in her opinion, resemble a liking to family?
Agreed. I am hoping all is well with her and Lurline’s family. This must be so difficult for her. This being such a crazy year just adds to it.

Would like to know how much effort, if any, was done by LE to find her. Was it assumed she had just run again? These hispanic men Lurline was dating...were they questioned? Why do they assume she was pregnant...father known?
Frustrating..I have so many questions.

I’m truly hoping Lurline’s mother can find and upload additional photos. It would be very helpful for comparison to UIDs. Facial bones grow at different rates. A school photo of her face at say 9, 11, 14 could help identify her. Family traits such as deep set eyes, petite nose, high cheekbones, etc can be seen in skeletal remains. Hoping the new year brings new peace for her and her family.

I hope 2021 will be the year we find out where Lurline is....
She is out there....but where!?
I pray she is alive and happy..started a new life....but if she is not, I want her to be found so she can be brought home and buried properly.

I wanted to bring up some concerns I have felt for a long time. Without giving any harsh criticism I want to say I'm a bit disappointed with this case. I hate to say it. I just wish Lurline's mother would be more open about the whole incident about her daughter's disappearance. She mentioned it was embarrassing to talk about but without any details we're stuck with more questions than answers.

Another thing is that I haven't seen really any interviews with the family, photos of Lurline or anything. It's just a frustrating situation.

I wanted to bring up some concerns I have felt for a long time. Without giving any harsh criticism I want to say I'm a bit disappointed with this case. I hate to say it. I just wish Lurline's mother would be more open about the whole incident about her daughter's disappearance. She mentioned it was embarrassing to talk about but without any details we're stuck with more questions than answers.
Doesn't she want her found?
Another thing is that I haven't seen really any interviews with the family, photos of Lurline or anything. It's just a frustrating situation.
I agree. I surely hope Lurline's mother understands that we won't judge her. Sometimes bad things happen to good families. Sometimes signs are missed and not realized until much later. Sometimes it is just too painful to move forward. I do hope she'll give Websleuths members a chance to help her, whenever she's ready.

In my heart...again, this is only my opinion, Lurline ran away to start a new life. Maybe she was pregnant and wanted to get away from things in her past.
I pray she is ok...and knows people care for her!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back