CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart bleeds for little Bella. What happened to Shannan, little Celeste, wee Nico, is a immeasurable tragedy, but little Bella’s is worst. She saw her Mom and sister die, and she knew she was going to be murdered too :( She was just a little baby, and I can’t even

My heart bleeds for little Bella. What happened to Shannan, little Celeste, wee Nico, is a immeasurable tragedy, but little Bella’s is worst. She saw her Mom and sister die, and she knew she was going to be murdered too :( She was just a little baby, and I can’t even
ITA. So, to me it is almost laughable that the that did this wants an appeal. I mean, could you commit much worse of a crime? I think not. CW truly does not belong on this Earth and I don't think he is even truly human. JMOO And don't get me started on how people can correspond with him and send him money. Or be "in love" with him. YUCK!

ITA. So, to me it is almost laughable that the *** that did this wants an appeal. I mean, could you commit much worse of a crime? I think not. CW truly does not belong on this Earth and I don't think he is even truly human. JMOO And don't get me started on how people can correspond with him and send him money. Or be "in love" with him. YUCK!
This guy claims to still be a dad. And reads to pics of his kids on his prison wall, his victims.

The guy who said his 4 year old little girl just "grunted " as he murdered her.

The little girl who repeatedly bit her tongue as she died, "grunting".

I can't get over how he casually admitted that she just "grunted".

In pretty much the same tone of voice he used while discussing SW's good tasting pizza.

This guy claims to still be a dad. And reads to pics of his kids on his prison wall, his victims.

The guy who said his 4 year old little girl just "grunted " as he murdered her.

The little girl who repeatedly bit her tongue as she died, "grunting".

I can't get over how he casually admitted that she just "grunted".

In pretty much the same tone of voice he used while discussing SW's good tasting pizza.
Lizard brain. *shudder*

That is what gets me the most about this entire case. All of it is absolutely devastating, but hearing that Bella fought for her life and said "DADDY NO!"

Please understand I am not victim bashing, but something that has stuck me while reading up on this case and watching Netflix all three women in CWs life, his mom, SW and NK seemed to be strong- willed women I am curious why that is the type of woman he was attracted to and kept repeating in relationships. I read that NK stated she had not seen anything about SW...but.. her pictures and videos with CW seem to be competitive with what SW posted of relationship with him.

I am reading back on this thread and I'm sure somebody pointed this out already, but NO WAY did this woman have no clue about Shanann. The woman's FB was wide open to the public, she posted EVERY little detail of the life she had. There was absolutely no way she didn't know every last detail, Shanann was an open book. And she only came clean with the police when she heard it on the news - knowing full well Chris was going to mention her name at some point. She didn't go to the police because she was worried for Shanann and the girls or she wanted justice for them....she went because she was saving her own *advertiser censored*.

I am reading back on this thread and I'm sure somebody pointed this out already, but NO WAY did this woman have no clue about Shanann. The woman's FB was wide open to the public, she posted EVERY little detail of the life she had. There was absolutely no way she didn't know every last detail, Shanann was an open book. And she only came clean with the police when she heard it on the news - knowing full well Chris was going to mention her name at some point. She didn't go to the police because she was worried for Shanann and the girls or she wanted justice for them....she went because she was saving her own *advertiser censored*.
IIRC the police already knew about her from information from her employer (due to emails sent to and from CW on the company server), BEFORE she went to the police.

I totally agree and finding out she was sleuthing CW years before they both claim the affair started raises red flags to me.

Actually, NK approached the police only after LE had contacted Anadarko HR about her. I’ve always been under the impression she heard about the HR inquiry and only then decided to “go to the police”. Despite what she told LE, she didn’t go to police proactively to help but to position herself as best as possible knowing she had been discovered.

If she had been sincere about wanting to help LE certainly she wouldn’t have a) deleted text messages to/from CW b) asked friends to delete all messages mentioning him or c) googled “How much $ did Amber Frey make on her book?”.

Actually, NK approached the police only after LE had contacted Anadarko HR about her. I’ve always been under the impression she heard about the HR inquiry and only then decided to “go to the police”. Despite what she told LE, she didn’t go to police proactively to help but to position herself as best as possible knowing she had been discovered.

If she had been sincere about wanting to help LE certainly she wouldn’t have a) deleted text messages to/from CW b) asked friends to delete all messages mentioning him or c) googled “How much $ did Amber Frey make on her book?”.
Or, ya know, pursued a relationship with a married man. I’ve often wondered what attracted her to CW. On paper, she appeared an extroverted, successful young professional with no lack of possible suitors. He was obviously married, a father, and quiet worker bee. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
When watching the doc, I thought that the employer said on the phone that they knew of nothing out of the ordinary with CW? Did I completely miss something where they mentioned NK? I've listened to three podcasts so far with zero mention of them knowing about her already prior to her going there. They all mentioned her google search history, which is alarming. And if she was at the Watts home, she didn't think there was something off about pictures of Shanann, Chris and the kids happy as ever all over the place? If they were getting a separation like she said she was told - those pictures would have not been up. And again, Shanann's FB was public and wide open. I know people who have been the mistress, they will routinely check the wife's FB/Insta/Twitter for any kind of update. She knew the entire time she was the other woman, and I do not feel sorry for her in any way, shape or form. I wouldn't be surprised if she helped CW with this somehow. He killed his family to be with her, so I wouldn't put it past him to protect her from being arrested.

Or, ya know, pursued a relationship with a married man. I’ve often wondered what attracted her to CW. On paper, she appeared an extroverted, successful young professional with no lack of possible suitors. He was obviously married, a father, and quiet worker bee. <modsnip>

I know women that are extroverted, successful, good looking...but they have lessened themselves for married men (with and without kids) and were the other woman for some time. I even know guys that have done this and been the other man.

When watching the doc, I thought that the employer said on the phone that they knew of nothing out of the ordinary with CW? Did I completely miss something where they mentioned NK? I've listened to three podcasts so far with zero mention of them knowing about her already prior to her going there. They all mentioned her google search history, which is alarming. And if she was at the Watts home, she didn't think there was something off about pictures of Shanann, Chris and the kids happy as ever all over the place? If they were getting a separation like she said she was told - those pictures would have not been up. And again, Shanann's FB was public and wide open. I know people who have been the mistress, they will routinely check the wife's FB/Insta/Twitter for any kind of update. She knew the entire time she was the other woman, and I do not feel sorry for her in any way, shape or form. I wouldn't be surprised if she helped CW with this somehow. He killed his family to be with her, so I wouldn't put it past him to protect her from being arrested.

Your recollection is correct. HR didn't know of anything out of the ordinary (including anything about the affair) but they agreed to check for email communications b/w CW and NK and I think they also said they'd check his company phone records to see if there had been calls between them.

Lots of people believe NK knew much more than she let on and many believe she was at minimum an accomplice after the fact. Reasons commonly cited include her phone pinging in Frederick around 6:00 a.m. the day SW went missing, and that's the only time it ever happened before or since on a weekday morning. It's also reported she didn't punch in at work that morning and it's rumored she was late, but I don't know that as a fact. Plus there are enhanced videos published on the web that show what looks like a 2nd person coming out of the garage after CW backed the truck in. Don't think I can link them here because of TOS but they're easy to find if you google.

I have my opinion, but either way it doesn't matter. If NK was involved in any way, she's gotten away with it. LE is adamant they will not investigate her any further and I believe them.

I would’ve liked to have seen Tammy Lee give NK a polygraph.
No waffle, no flirting, just a simple yes and no.

I would’ve liked to have seen Tammy Lee give NK a polygraph.
No waffle, no flirting, just a simple yes and no.
I can't imagine being a party to murdering young children. I do wonder if she was nearby or present at the house or at least had knowledge that CW was going to kill SW tho.

Last edited:
One aspect that makes me snicker a little, is that these 2, NK and CW chose their own disgusting behavior, in NK's case messing around with a clearly married guy with a baby on the way, then deleting her own texts and emails so LE would have a harder time solving the case. Refusing to elaborate on the 111 minute phone call with CW just a couple of hours before his mass murder. And then CW with the lying and messing around, trying to poison/kill Nico in the womb, then snuffing the whole family. Desecrating those precious kids in the more hideous manner a man could think of.

But, bring them into interrogation and they insist on Daddy holding their hands. And the father on her side was right there warning LE not to "lead" NK, sorting through every word, filtering any real questioning from the agent. When she burst into "tears" it had to be, IMO, for the sake of Daddy watching, as it was the phoniest cascade of emotion and tears I have ever seen outside of a cartoon. "They're so LITTLE!" Yeah, right, NK...you saw their photos on the wall when you went to inspect SW's house. At least twice. And their home videos on the very open FB site of SW. Yep, they WERE little, and you knew it when you messed around with their Dad.

And then there is the family of CW. So convenient of him to alienate his family for nearly 8 years, blame it on Shan'ann, and then insist that Daddy be there to hold his hand. I'll never forget when Ronnie said "What did you do next, HAUL OFF the bodies?". Like that's what any normal 33 year old son would do after murdering. There, there, there, son, Daddy understands.

I don't really follow a lot of true crime, I just find it amazing that people in their 30's are insisting on their daddies being there to hold their hands after choosing their own behaviors. And, of course in CW's case murdering of the very worst kind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members