CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I don't really see what impact it would have on the case if Chris did have some type of (genital or not) cancer prior to conceiving Bella. If it was an STI, and it was treated and cleared, I don't see that having any impact either. Especially for men, infections can lie dormant for years, so its not proof of infidelity. Besides, we already have proof of his infidelity. I agree there is a reason he wanted the medical records sealed but I cant really think of a good reason why that would have an impact on the case. Maybe he just didn't want his or the kids private medical info known to the public. I know I wouldn't, especially if it was irrelevant.

I understand more now -

Sandi Rzucek Typed Statement to Detective Baumhover [39th Tranche]

Sandi Rzucek Typed Statement to Detective Baumhover [39th Tranche], TRUE CRIME ROCKET SCIENCE

1) Why would Sandy her name wrong when signed.

2) I wonder if the thing on his private parts that was removed (Sandi says cancer) was herpes, and if it was the cause for the attempt to suppress the insurance information under the HIPPA law?
Wow - his parents were a real piece of work IMO

I understand more now -

Sandi Rzucek Typed Statement to Detective Baumhover [39th Tranche]

Sandi Rzucek Typed Statement to Detective Baumhover [39th Tranche], TRUE CRIME ROCKET SCIENCE

1) Why would Sandy her name wrong when signed.

2) I wonder if the thing on his private parts that was removed (Sandi says cancer) was herpes, and if it was the cause for the attempt to suppress the insurance information under the HIPPA law?

I didn’t realize both girls were asthmatic. Just when I thought I couldn’t think less of CW I learn that he snuffed out the lives of two tiny girls who had already spent their entire lives struggling to breathe. What a monster! MOO

I guess I don't really see what impact it would have on the case if Chris did have some type of (genital or not) cancer prior to conceiving Bella. If it was an STI, and it was treated and cleared, I don't see that having any impact either. Especially for men, infections can lie dormant for years, so its not proof of infidelity. Besides, we already have proof of his infidelity. I agree there is a reason he wanted the medical records sealed but I cant really think of a good reason why that would have an impact on the case. Maybe he just didn't want his or the kids private medical info known to the public. I know I wouldn't, especially if it was irrelevant.

One of CW's last acts against SW was when he failed to take up the issue of "nut-gate" with his mother and sister -- especially after the event caused SW to stop visiting her in-laws and the girl's grandparents during the extended stay in NC before their deaths.

Allowing the disclosure of the medical records would certainly have confirmed the alleged nut allergy and may have even turned the negative social media attention towards the Watts women and away from the social media hammering that SW received (and still receiving). MOO

One of CW's last acts against SW was when he failed to take up the issue of "nut-gate" with his mother and sister -- especially after the event caused SW to stop visiting her in-laws and the girl's grandparents during the extended stay in NC before their deaths.

Allowing the disclosure of the medical records would certainly have confirmed the alleged nut allergy and may have even turned the negative social media attention towards the Watts women and away from the social media hammering that SW received (and still receiving). MOO
That’s an interesting hypothesis and one I hadn’t thought of. However I don’t think he cared much about protecting Mama. I think he mostly hates her. His Dad matters a lot to him though.

It was Dad he wanted to see when he was in trouble, not Mom. And his Mom had been against SW since the dawn of time. It wasn’t until Ronny said he wouldn’t come to the birthday party because of Mama’s strained relationship w/SW that CW seemed really bothered.

Not that the medical records had anything to do w/his Dad. I don’t think they did. I still think the info he wanted to hide so badly had to do with CW himself.

The objection covered his own medical records and the girls. It may have covered SW’s too— I don’t recall.
heres the motion https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...al_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/D40.pdf and here's the order https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...rict/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/Order C 21.pdf. I do not think (at the moment) that if the pleading contained HIPPA information in regards to CW, that they would want it suppressed, afterall if useful to the prosecution, they would want to use it. I still think its related to either the children or SW. What are the consent requirements for HIPPA in relation to other peoples data? Does it expire on someones death or can next of kin give consent for the release? I'm not sure whether the sealed pleading was filed or not (do sealed pleading show up as filed on the court document system?).

Your recollection is correct. HR didn't know of anything out of the ordinary (including anything about the affair) but they agreed to check for email communications b/w CW and NK and I think they also said they'd check his company phone records to see if there had been calls between them.

Lots of people believe NK knew much more than she let on and many believe she was at minimum an accomplice after the fact. Reasons commonly cited include her phone pinging in Frederick around 6:00 a.m. the day SW went missing, and that's the only time it ever happened before or since on a weekday morning. It's also reported she didn't punch in at work that morning and it's rumored she was late, but I don't know that as a fact. Plus there are enhanced videos published on the web that show what looks like a 2nd person coming out of the garage after CW backed the truck in. Don't think I can link them here because of TOS but they're easy to find if you google.

I have my opinion, but either way it doesn't matter. If NK was involved in any way, she's gotten away with it. LE is adamant they will not investigate her any further and I believe them.

I saw an article that someone on TikTok pointed out that she might have been there, and though the videos that I saw were enhanced and still a little grainy - it definitely didn't look like it was just Chris there. It's terrible that they won't open this back up and investigate her further.

Does anyone know....

Does the interview with FBI/CBI/FP qualify for evidence? IE of a confession. And the details. Is there any reason that 5-7 hours of video tape of him would not be eligible for evidence during an appeal. The Feb 18 2019 interview which we saw in March.

Does anyone know....

Does the interview with FBI/CBI/FP qualify for evidence? IE of a confession. And the details. Is there any reason that 5-7 hours of video tape of him would not be eligible for evidence during an appeal. The Feb 18 2019 interview which we saw in March.

As far as I know, it would be considered evidence. I don't see any reason for that to be suppressed. CW was not under arrest, he could have easily obtained an attorney if he had had a lick of sense.

I believe imo that the insurance did go to Shannan’s parents only because they were the trustees of the estate.
There would be ongoing bills associated with the house until it’s sold.

Chris Watts had a $450k life insurance policy through his employer that would pay out in the event of an untimely death. The sum consists of $300,000 for Shanann and $75,000 for each of the girls. No mention was made of Shanann’s unborn son.

Chris Watts’ parents (Cindy and Ronnie Watts) tried to collect the money that only exists in the first place because their son murdered his entire family.
Chris Watts’ Parents Tried To Collect $450k In Insurance Money From Shanann’s Murder

I believe imo that the insurance did go to Shannan’s parents only because they were the trustees of the estate.
There would be ongoing bills associated with the house until it’s sold.

Chris Watts had a $450k life insurance policy through his employer that would pay out in the event of an untimely death. The sum consists of $300,000 for Shanann and $75,000 for each of the girls. No mention was made of Shanann’s unborn son.

Chris Watts’ parents (Cindy and Ronnie Watts) tried to collect the money that only exists in the first place because their son murdered his entire family.
Chris Watts’ Parents Tried To Collect $450k In Insurance Money From Shanann’s Murder

I am speechless. Their son kills his entire family, and his parents want to cash in on the "accidental death" insurance policy.

There just isn't anything to say to this horror that is even appropriate. Instead of being horrified about their monster son, and shamed by his behavior, they just move forward, business as usual. Must collect insurance money they are "entitled" to.

There would be such a curse on this blood money, they should use it to create a children's park where the house is...

I am speechless. Their son kills his entire family, and his parents want to cash in on the "accidental death" insurance policy.

There just isn't anything to say to this horror that is even appropriate. Instead of being horrified about their monster son, and shamed by his behavior, they just move forward, business as usual. Must collect insurance money they are "entitled" to.

There would be such a curse on this blood money, they should use it to create a children's park where the house is...
It looks to me that the insurance company paid the money to the Court registry and they paid it to the attorneys trust account. Then, it was paid out pursuant to a settlement agreement between the Killers parents and Shan'ann's parents. Wonder what was in that agreement? It is not included in the court filing. I bet neither party is allowed to discuss it. I sincerely hope the killer's parents got $1 or less - but I doubt it.
JMO

Well last year the Watts admitted through a family friend on social media that CW murdered all of them. Now they are backtracking on that, IMO to try to justify their claim on the insurance money and his absurd idea for an appeal.

Appeal?! Of course. Based on insanity? Mental incapacity? The fact that his rights were violated?

CW is where he belongs. I wish it was death row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd