Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
l

Im sure the FBI would tell you it has a enough likelihood that they would attend the funeral and look for the suspect.
maybe like a 35 % chance...( don't quote me)..but a good chance and a good chance he was at the scene of the search either openly or hidden. mOO

I truly believe he left Delphi as soon as or fairly soon after the crime was committed. If he’s local he would have been tracked down by now. He could be living in another area of Indiana or another state. But he definitely had ties to Delphi and/or knew the area. JMO

side note..you might ask why they do it..they do it because they get exquisite pleasure from the pain they have caused.

Being able to be close to his victim in death adds to the fantasy and allows the killer to cherish and re-live his violent act and stay connected to the victim.

Think of how Jodi Arias became visibly excited by the conversation around photos of the victim and begged to see them. think of how she wrote letters to Travis's family.

it's a thing they do as Im sure you all are aware... mOO

OK I don’t know why, but it is abnormal. That would be SK-type, not anything else.

I know of a person who burns squirrels. Another one is interesting in decomposition process. Both need to be somehow monitored, as in the future they are a risk. JMO. The system, as of today, failed both, because they are gifted. But wasn't Dahmer?

LE should release more video and more audio of BG as this may give a vital clue to the public. A particular word that he uses or a particular move that he makes. The only reason I can think that they still wouldn't do this after 3 years and 8 months is because they already have a strong suspect but are having difficulty gathering enough evidence to convict him?

OK I don’t know why, but it is abnormal. That would be SK-type, not anything else.

I know of a person who burns squirrels. Another one is interesting in decomposition process. Both need to be somehow monitored, as in the future they are a risk. JMO. The system, as of today, failed both, because they are gifted. But wasn't Dahmer?
I don't know where you live, but cruelty to animals is a crime almost anywhere. I hope you've reported that person to the authorities. He or she is obviously a psychopath.

Yes, you’re right. I’m from Australia so I just linked it when I looked on the US map and saw the states Ohio and Indiana were next to each other. And I guess he looked like he fit the type of killer I imagine BG to be. Having not read much into the Heather Bogle case I realise now it doesn’t fit the victim profile and he doesn’t have any links to Delphi.

Well, one thing you were absolutely right about...when BG is found he will have a similar obsession with power and control and a similar dysfunctional means of expressing it IMO.

My thoughts, back on the aspect of the kayak, is that one thing that threw off investigators is that they were keyed in in finding a vehicle when they should have been seeing who all owns a kayak. Think about it. A kayak is quiet and can be extra stealthy on the water if it has a camouflage motif. How many people would be on the river, right there on the bank, as opposed to people on land (ie potential witnesses). He could have paddled pretty far down the river...we don't know. It just makes sense to me. If we see this guy as a hunter, then I propose that he could have easily been a fisherman too. So he may have known the river. I live in Texas and most all of the hunters I know are also fishermen. It goes hand in hand.
I did a little research on weight of an open-top kayak, and it typically weighs between 35-65 pounds. Pretty easy to handle by one person. Throw it in the bed of a truck and be gone.
IMO, MOO

Well, one thing you were absolutely right about...when BG is found he will have a similar obsession with power and control and a similar dysfunctional means of expressing it IMO.
bbm
I'm not sure. ;)

This poor victim didn't have a thread so I started one for her in Current Crimes as her death has been ruled a homicide due to ligature strangulation. It actually seems very similar to Delphi from the facts that are currently known. Because she had family with her on the hike in the nature preserve, her disappearance was recognized fairly quickly. And, like Delphi, though searchers scoured the nature preserve looking for her, they didn't find her body right away, which speaks to how difficult it can be to find a body in a wooded area.

bbm
I'm not sure. ;)

Is it possible to clarify? Do you mean that the perpetrator in that case is more out of control than the perpetrator in the Delphi case? Or, is it something else that you can share?

6. Someone, who is used to addressing a crowd of people of different ages of both sexes, because of his extraordinary job, which is different from normal jobs. IMO
ETA: added: "..., because ...."
It's not a term used just by those. I'm A 57 year old grandmother and say it to the kids when we're in a group. Also, when I managed wait staff, I always used the term, " Now get out there and get 'em, guys." So I disagree with that. Too simple to sum A group up based on word sentence structure.

My thoughts, back on the aspect of the kayak, is that one thing that threw off investigators is that they were keyed in in finding a vehicle when they should have been seeing who all owns a kayak. Think about it. A kayak is quiet and can be extra stealthy on the water if it has a camouflage motif. How many people would be on the river, right there on the bank, as opposed to people on land (ie potential witnesses). He could have paddled pretty far down the river...we don't know. It just makes sense to me. If we see this guy as a hunter, then I propose that he could have easily been a fisherman too. So he may have known the river. I live in Texas and most all of the hunters I know are also fishermen. It goes hand in hand.
I did a little research on weight of an open-top kayak, and it typically weighs between 35-65 pounds. Pretty easy to handle by one person. Throw it in the bed of a truck and be gone.
IMO, MOO

I am a kayaker and very few people kayak in February. The water is ice cold and Besides, they would stand out like a sore thumb and draw 10 times the attention to him than slurking around thru the woods would. I live very near a heavily used kayak stream further south than Indiana, and I would say I've seen maybe 5 kayaks in February over the past 20 years I have lived here. Unless it has been extremely warm for a long time, not going to be realistically fathomable.

0% chance of this in my opinion. Theory works well for a murder mystery novel though.

It's not a term used just by those. I'm A 57 year old grandmother and say it to the kids when we're in a group. Also, when I managed wait staff, I always used the term, " Now get out there and get 'em, guys." So I disagree with that. Too simple to sum A group up based on word sentence structure.
Perhaps you are an easily and fluffy minded grandma all the time? ;)

Is it possible to clarify? Do you mean that the perpetrator in that case is more out of control than the perpetrator in the Delphi case? Or, is it something else that you can share?
Might be, the perp in Abby/Libby case is able to express his urge to power and control, in an acceptable way. Although nobody knows, how it looks inside of his mind. Maybe, inside his urge isn't met.

I am a kayaker and very few people kayak in February. The water is ice cold and Besides, they would stand out like a sore thumb and draw 10 times the attention to him than slurking around thru the woods would. I live very near a heavily used kayak stream further south than Indiana, and I would say I've seen maybe 5 kayaks in February over the past 20 years I have lived here. Unless it has been extremely warm for a long time, not going to be realistically fathomable.

0% chance of this in my opinion. Theory works well for a murder mystery novel though.
I went canoeing in the middle of February several years ago with a friend. Yeah, we got lots of attention. People came out of their houses to stare at us and even stopped their cars to look. This was in a rural area as well.

I agree, 0% chance he was in a kayak.

Even though the day was unseasonably warm for February the water would have been too cold for kayaking.

Might be, the perp in Abby/Libby case is able to express his urge to power and control, in an acceptable way. Although nobody knows, how it looks inside of his mind. Maybe, inside his urge isn't met.

Well, BG did kill them, so...that was not an acceptable way to express his urge to have power and control. I guess you are saying in all OTHER areas of his life, he controls it. I disagree, I think there are probably other red flags but that's MOO.

I remember when my kid was younger, we had a babysitter who was a local college student. She used to address us both, "if you guys decide to...". So I assume it spans all age groups and is gender-neutral, so, appropriate.

Deer Creek flows in the direction of Delphi. It would be risky to escape via kayak in that direction. Who knows, as this killer seems to be one who would take a risk.

I still think he parked in that cemetery. Car not seen from the road. Nobody knew he was parked there. Right up the hill from the crime scene, and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member