Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have heard from Alan's friend, Matt Davies.

Surveillance Video Shows KPMG Executive Moments Before He Vanished

I missed that Alan and his husband had purchased tickets to visit Alan and Tim's mother. That, a to do list for the day, New Years Eve planning...someone knows where Alan is.
What happened to him? Was someone after his car and ditched it? I’m getting foul play vibes. JMO

Wow, appears to be an active fun guy.
Lots going on. Tickets (plane/flight) to see his mom, outing with friends, New Years Eve get together. Plus a to do list for the day.
Prayers for his family and friends.

Welcome to WS MidnightRadio!

I haven't seen anything yet in MSM about the exact route Alan took from gym to RaceTrac. But it appears it may not have been on the most direct route back, as his brother does mention in this video that the RaceTrac on Inwood wasn't Alan's typical gas station and that he found it "kind of odd." Not sure where his usual gas station was, or how they'd know that, but I also wonder what may have led him to that particular gas station that morning. MOO

Maybe he filled the loaner up at a less expensive gas station because he wasn't concerned with the quality of the gasoline, it not being his own vehicle.

I don't see the post regarding a carjacking with a man and a child after AW went missing. One of the perps happened to have an ex-girlfriend that lived near where AW's car was found. I hope that the poster gives this tip to LE. It really should be checked out. Same thing happened in the Aniah Blanchard case.

Dallas Police issue missing poster for Alan White - Dallas Voice

Dallas LGBT police liaison Chelsea Geist sent out this missing poster for Alan White, who was last seen after leaving a gym in CityPlace, pumping gas at the RaceTrac gas station on Inwood at Maple in Oak Lawn.
Senior Corporal Amber Roman took a detective position and has been working to train the newly appointed LGBTQ+ Liaison Officer, Chelsea Geist.

“It’s an honor to serve the city of Dallas and I’m humbled to be the new LGBTQ+ liaison working in the Office of Community Affairs. I look forward to being a voice for the LGBTQ+ community, being a direct point of contact, and helping foster positive relationships with the Dallas Police Department. For the last three years, I’ve worked as a patrol officer in Southeast Dallas. I previously lived in Chicago and am a lifelong fan of the Bears, Blackhawks, and Cubs.” Officer Chelsea Geist

To contact Officer Geist directly, please use the information below.:

Dallas Police Department Headquarters

Office of Community Affairs

1400 S. Lamar

Dallas, TX 75215

Office: 214-671-4050

Cell: 214-422-4030

Twitter: @DPDGeist

Email: chelsea.geist@dallascityhall.com

LGBTQ+ Liaison Virtual Meet and Greet

does anyone know how far(miles) the car was found from the RacTrack gas station where he was last seen on video?
It’s pretty far and in a totally different part of town. I’d estimate 15 miles and you’d have to weave through the downtown highway mixmaster.

I drove by the Race Track this morning on the way to work. It’s a pretty busy area. If anyone wants me to scope anything out nearby, let me know.

Wondering if AW set up the 7 am zoom meeting and if the subject matter was a particularly important and/or sensitive topic?
Ie. was this a meeting that someone did not want to occur, or at least not with Alan?
speculation.

I don't see the post regarding a carjacking with a man and a child after AW went missing. One of the perps happened to have an ex-girlfriend that lived near where AW's car was found. I hope that the poster gives this tip to LE. It really should be checked out. Same thing happened in the Aniah Blanchard case.
I think you’re spot on with this. My opinion is the carjacking is linked with AW disappearance . I sadly believe this is just a body recovery.

I'm surprised they didn't mention his shoes in the original missing poster. They appear pretty bright in the gas station video. Alan himself is a fairly average-looking middle-aged guy, but those shoes would really stand out. Someone might have remembered seeing them if they didn't remember seeing him specifically.

Can you give some reasons why the car would be found intact and the body wouldn't, if this were a carjacking?
The victim may have exited the vehicle while it was moving. Either pushed by the carjackers (multiple perps makes more logistical sense) or of the victim's own accord in an attempt to escape. If you are fairly certain you will become the victim of homicidal violence - it may feel like you have a better chance with a combat roll. Could get lucky if there's a big grassy median in close proximity. As sad a thought as this scenario is - I hope the investigators have done an EXTREMELY comprehensive search of the areas adjacent to 75S, 45 and 35S... maybe even 30W near the Trinity overpass. There's a lot of concrete culverts, interstate/overpass infrastructure and steep slopes along all the downtown corridors. He could actually be on top of something at an angle where he couldn't be seen from above or below from anyone traveling the speed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth